[untouched part 2]

If Only

“Ya, Woo Bin-ah, take them to a safe place, I have something to do.” Yi Jung said, he took off his coat and gave it to Ga Eul, he kissed her forehead for the last time and hugged her before carrying her bridal style.


“Where are you going?” Ga Eul said. Her lips were pale.

“Don’t worry, when I get back, everything will be over, I need you to promise me one thing.” Yi Jung


“Ehh?”


“Take a rest okay? You’ll stay with us for the night. You, Yoona, with me and Woo Bin.” He said.



He settled her in Woo Bin’s car, same as Yoona who was accompanied by Woo Bin.


“Yi Jung-ah, I know you know what to do. I’ll take care of them.” Woo Bin said.




Yi Jung just nodded and both their cars left.




As Yi Jung was driving, Ga Eul’s words kept on repeating in his mind.


___________________________________________________________________________________



“I told you my dear, I don’t like that mafia gangster for you, and I’d rather choose Yi Jung than him. I don’t care if that guy is known throughout Korea or anywhere in the world. I want someone who’ll help you develop the business. Does that brawl obsessed man and his bearded bodyguards even know what business is like? I don’t think so, I would consider he knows how to Gamble. “


Jae Kyung left in distress after hearing what her mom has to say.



“Ya, Eun Jae, let’s meet.” Jae Kyung said on the phone.


Meanwhile…



While Eun Jae was on her way to where she would meet Jae Kyung, she smiled when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of her…



“Well, well, you missed me?” She said walking towards him to give him a hug.



Yi Jung stopped her and dragged her to one side instead.



“You, how could you??! I thought we even have something special. I treated you like my sister! I gave you my trust and this is what you’re repaying me now? Doing that to Ga Eul, I just can’t forgive you! Remember this, if I found out you touched her again, I swear, I don’t even know what I’m going to do!”



“Why are you even acting like that?! Why are you so mad?? Yes! We do have something special, but how about you two? Do you even have that special bond? Why? Is she officially your girl?”



“Stop it!”




“Then why are acting like tha-“



“Because I love her!”



Eun Jae stopped upon hearing those words from Yi Jung, she felt a tear rushing down her cheeks.




“Now you know how I feel, did I make myself clear? Just put it in your mind that there’s no WE okay? There’s no US. There’s only YOU, there’s only ME WITH GA EUL… Are you even out of your mind? I just can’t forgive you! Why are you so mad at her? You could have just hurt me instead of her! Come on! Slap me, do it! I’d rather take it than Ga Eul.”



Eun Jae was already crying. She hugged Yi Jung.



“Please don’t do this to me, what’s with Ga Eul huh? Why are you even acting like that? I feel like I don’t know you anymore! Tell me she’s just one of those girls you’re playing with.”




“She has my heart, and there’s nothing I can do about it. So, back off. You know me for being a heartbreaker right? Now I’m breaking yours.”




Yi Jung left.


_______________________________________________________________________________



“Woo Bim-sunbae, would you mind telling me where the shower room is? It’s quite a big place.” Ga Eul said. She was only wearing Yi Jung’s coat.




Yoona was asleep. Woo Bin showed her the way, before she could enter the shower room, she heard Yi Jung’s screeching car arriving.




Yi Jung went inside and was bringing a paper bag with him.




“You went shopping?”



“Yes, her clothes.”



Yi Jung and Woo Bin were talking at the dining room drinking wine. Yi Jung realized that Ga Eul was already in the shower room for almost an hour but hasn’t heard any water splashing.




“Ga Eul-ah? (knocks) are you okay in there?”




No one answered so he went inside since the door was unlocked.




There she saw her, on one corner, still wearing his coat and was crying.




“Ga Eul-ah…” he said and went to her immediately. She was already wet, he could tell she’s been crying ever since she entered the room, her eyes were swollen.




“I can’t believe it, it’s over sunbae…it’s over. Everything’s over.” Ga Eul cried.




“What is?”




“Don’t you even know what I’m feeling right now?”




“I know..but I don’t care…at least not anymore. The only thing that matters to me now is you.” He hugged her tightly.




Ga Eul tried to wash herself over, Yi Jung stopped her and just hugged her tightly.




“I know how you’re feeling, trust me, no one will know, everything will be okay.” Yi Jung assured her and Ga Eul sobbed into his arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________




“Ya, where have you been?” Jae Kyung.





“I’m not in the mood to talk now.” Eun Jae said.




“You should be smiling now you know…”




“Why?”




“If Yi Jung finds out what happened, I’m sure, he’ll be yours.”




“What do you mean what happened? What did you do?”




“I just taught that Ga Eul a lesson.”




“What?!”




“Didn’t you tell me to take care of it?”




“I told you the hotel where she was staying, I was trying to set her up with a guy, what did you do?”




“Yah, I know, but I just added a teeny tiny detail.”




“Jae Kyung… spill it!”




“Okay, okay, she was…bang!”




“You killed her?!”




“No, okay when you sent that guy in the hotel, he brought her to me, since her BEST BEAST friend was also there in the warehouse, I thought of setting them up too.”




“Get to the point, I’m getting impatient.”




“Okay, Ga Eul was abused…”




“What?! How could you??!”



“I’m not yet done! Abused not to the extent that I actually let that guy harass her! I just let her sleep for a while, while I, myself tore her clothes, making her look like she was ACTUALLY .”



“Ah! Now it was you! I just met Yi Jung when I was on my way here and he started blurting at me like I did something bad to that girl! Aish! How could you!”




“I though you’ll be happy…”




“Happy? He’s mad at me! I’m innocent, it’s all your fault!”




“What do you mean MINE? This was your entire plan! You dragged me into this!”




“I can’t believe you! I even thought you’re my friend?” Eun Jae stood up.



“Say what? Now you’re acting like a b****!”




Jae Kyung left Eun Jae.


_____________________________________________________________________________________



Yoona woke up around 9 in the morning.



“Ga Eul-ah…”




Ga Eul was outside, grasping for fresh air. The two guys are still sleeping.




“Ga Eul…where are you?” Yoona said. Ga Eul heard her and hugged her.




“Finally, you woke up.”







“How long have I been sleeping?”





“I don’t know…more than 10 hours I think.”




“I think I have overslept, I have a headache. Where are we?”




“Woo Bin-sunbae’s house I guess.”





“Are you alright? What happened?”




“I’m okay, just don’t think about it…” Ga Euls said hugging her friend.




Ga Eul’s POV



Let’s leave it this way Yoona, I’m sorry I’m keeping this from you. It’s better if you don’t remember anything. One more thing, we have to leave them, we have to, I can’t take it anymore. What if they get their hands on you next? I won’t let that happen. I’m so sorry Yoona.



End of POV


____________________________________________________________________________________




“Yoona, let’s go home.”




“Hmmm.”




“Aissh, our yearly allowance has to say goodbye for now.”




“Ehh? Why? Did the taxi rate increased?”




“Ya, we’re in Macau.”




“What?! We are?”




Yoona seemed to be shocked. Ga Eul cooked breakfast when the boys just woke up.




“Hmmmm, I smell LOVE.” Woo Bin said giving Yoona a hug.




“How come you always hug me? You should tell me first before doing that, I’m not yet your girlfriend.” Yoona said.



“You know what, when I love someone, it means I won’t kiss her.”




“And why is that?”





“Because I’ll be waiting for that special day that I wi…”




“Dreaming again?” Yoona cut her.




“Ya, why are you girls like that? Every time we try to get serious you always make fun of us.”




Yoona laughed while Ga Eul pretended like nothing happened last night and was smiling. Yi Jung saw her and was a bit confused. He neared her.




“Are you feeling better?”




“Yes.” She answered immediately and continued cooking without even looking at him.




“Can we talk?” Yi Jung said.


Ga Eul looked at him for a moment. She prepared the table first before heading to the living room with Yi Jung.


“Yoona, you can eat now.” Ga Eul said.



_____________________________________________________________________________________




“So what is this all about?” Ga Eul




“I just want to know how you’re feeling…”



“Let’s not bring it up again okay? Let’s just forget about it. And one more thing…”


“Ehh…” Yi Jung looked at her in her eyes.


“Are you aware that what’s happening to us recently is entirely your fault?”


“Ga Eul…”



“I won’t wait for the day that THEY will do something terrible to Yoona. I don’t want to blame you but I hope you take this as a goodbye. I mean it, I think we shouldn’t see each other anymore. I stand by on what I said when we were still in Seoul, if you really love me like what you said that day, then stay away from me. Don’t you know? We, Yoona and I were living peacefully until you guys came. True, there are happy moments that happened between us but… we can’t be together. I hope what had happened last night lets you realize why I’m saying this now.”




“Ga Eul… I’m sorry for doing this to you. I’m sorry for…”




“What is done is done, there’s nothing we can do about it now. Yoona and I will be leaving tomorrow morning, I have to call my friend first.”



Little did Ga Eul know, Yoona and Woo Bin were listening.



__________________________________________________________________________________



The next day, Yoona and Ga Eul went back to the hotel where Ga Eul checked in. She packed her things, while Yoona waited for her.




“Jing Er…” She said talking on the phone.



“Ga Eul-ah, how was your trip?” on the other line.




“It’s okay… listen, I was wondering…If I could pay you on the end of the semester? It’s just that-“



Yi Jung snapped her phone.



“What did you do that for? And why are you always butting in my problems? And lastly, why are you always following me? (saw Woo Bin entering the room) I mean US?”




“You said we shouldn’t see each other, that’s what I’m doing now.”




“What? I don’t get it.”



“If you’re telling me we shouldn’t see each other again then at least let me make sure you’re in good hands before i…let…you…go.” Yi Jung stopped for a moment.




There was a moment of silence when Yoona spoke.




“Ahh, Ga Eul-ah, we’ll be late.”



“Right.” Ga Eul said and distracted herself away from Yi Jung and continued to pack her stuffs.




“Don’t worry, I’ll survive, I’m used to not seeing you.”



“Was that supposed to be a joke?” Woo Bin said thinking that it wasn’t a funny joke at all. Yoona haven’t seen his face yet…ever. So she was thinking it won’t be hard to move on.




Ga Eul finished packing.



“Well, this is it. I guess we better go now.” Ga Eul said lowering her head slightly and helping Yoona out the door.



“Ga Eul-yang…



Ga Eul looked back at him, she showed her a smile, a faint smile. Yi Jung knew that she was just forced to leave him, he can’t blame her, and it’s his fault anyway.


“Ya, I forgot to give this to you.” Yi Jung said handing her an envelope.



Ga Eul was shocked to see the plane tickets inside. She put down her bag and gave him a quick hug.

 

“I wish you’d stay so we can be like this forever.”

“If I stay, you’ll just keep on breaking my heart…” Ga Eul replied and they left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back at Seoul.

 

“Ahhh! Ga Eul, I can smell the ramen house already.” Yoona, a bit excited.

 

When they got upstairs, Ga Eul wondered why there are slippers outside the room of their apartment and why their stuffs are outside the room?

 

Ga Eul went down and asked the owner of the ramen house who was also the landlord.

  

“Annyong hassaeyo, ahjussi, I was just wondering why our…” 

 

“Ah, you came back. Good, good, when you left, there are many people looking for you, I worried, there many damage in the house, I had to repair it, you cannot stay here anymore. My costumers afraid already. Sorry, sorry.” The old folk said.

 

Before Ga Eul reached the staircase again, a car stopped in front of her.

“Chu Ga Eul!” a voice called.

“Ehh?”

The lady got out of the car and smiled at her.

 

(A/N: Thanks to AAC for the poster. Isn't it cute?)