[double but single blind date]

If Only

Ga Eul’s POV

Should I? Why am I nervous? It’s just a date. What do people do when they date? Why am I even talking to myself? Relax, he’s just the famous potter SO YI JUNG! Aiish!!

____________________________________________________________

 

“Ya! Ga Eul-ah, where are you?? Let’s go, you’ve been quiet there for a while. Are you coming or not?” Yoona asked as she found her way to the door.

 

“Ahh, you know, I should go too, and I can’t leave you alone with two strangers right?” Ga Eul said while getting her bag from the couch.

 

They went downstairs and guess what? It’s raining.

 

“Ahh Yoona, you see? I mean, can you hear it? It’s raining, it’s not a good time to have a date right now, want to resched…” And Yoona cut her.

 

“This could be my best day ever and I thought you’re my friend, you should support me instead of disappointing me you know.”

 

“Ya, okay okay, I know, it’s just that, I’m not yet in good terms with those two.” Ga Eul said guiding Yoona down the stairs.

 

They saw Woo Bin and Yi Jung ready with their umbrellas outside their cars. Woo Bin immediately went to Yoona and Ga Eul was waiting for Yi Jung to fetch her with his umbrella.

 

“What is he doing? Ya! Hey! I’m still here and it’s raining.” Ga Eul said waving at Yi Jung.

 

Yi Jung smirked and went to fetch Ga Eul, they headed to his car.

 

“You seem too excited for our first date, don’t worry, if you plead I would give a second date.” Yi Jung.

 

“This is all because of Yoona, if not for her, I won’t waste my time hanging around with some spoiled and self-centered bully like you.” Ga Eul said faking her smile.

 

“Well, let’s just see about that.” And they went.

 

“Are you ok?” Woo Bin asked.

 

“Yes, I think so but I’m feeling a little bit dizzy.” Yoona said looking a little bit lightheaded.

 

“Ya, hold on okay? We’re almost there.” Woo Bin said concerned.

 

They stopped by at a mall. Ga Eul unfastened her seatbelt and so as Yi Jung. Woo Bin helped Yoona, as he reached for the belt’s lock, he was almost half an inch from Yoona’s face and again, he felt that electricity, the shock he felt tingling over his body the first time he met Yoona.

 

“Ahh, sunbae, are we still moving?” Yoona asked and Woo Bin realized there he was, still close to Yoona, frozen.

 

“Ahh..I..I’m sorry, here, let’s go.” Woo Bin said puzzled with his thoughts.

 

“Why are we here??” Ga Eul asked looking around.

 

“Well, I thought we should get you some make over before we go to our destination. Don’t worry, everything’s been settled.” Yi Jung said not looking at her.

 

“What do you mean make over? W-wwhy? How do I look?? You… Ya! Is this part of the plan?” Ga Eul.

 

“Ga Eul-yang, why are you always like that? You should be thankful instead of complaining.” Yi Jung said half smiling.

 

“Ya, Yi Jung-ah, what are you doing? Ya! Sunbae…” Ga Eul said as he can see Yi Jung coming near him.

 

Yi Jung was so close to Ga Eul, his face about a few inches a way from hers, Ga Eul closed her eyes thinking he’s going to kiss her, she lifted her chin and lips to Yi Jung. She was really waiting, her lips ready when she opened her eyes and realized that Yi Jung just walked past by her and went to Woo Bin and Yoona who just entered the mall.

 

“So Yi Jung, I swear I’ll kill you!!!” Ga Eul shouted and a moment of silence was present in the mall. All of the people looked at Ga Eul.

 

“Ya! Ga Eul-ah, are you okay?” Yoona asked.

 

Ga Eul become conscious and fixed her self, she smiled at the people looking at her.

 

“Ahh, hehe mianhae (sorry)… hehe..sorry..” she said.

 

“Ya! Next time if you want a guy to kiss you, you should get some lip gloss; your lips are so dry. Understand why you need a make over? Your friend even needs some serious assistance.” Yi Jung said.

 

Ga Eul’s POV

 

Huh? My lips? My…what? Dry? Ehh? Lip gloss? Aish!! So Yi Jung, what do you think of yourself? Why did I even want to kiss him? It’s so embarrassing!! Ahhh! Not because you’re handsome, really good looking…ahhh… whatever!! What am I saying? Gosh you really are getting on my nerves!! Ga Eul, relax, after this you can just walk away and…

 

END OF POV
 

____________________________________________________________

 

“Hey! Daydreaming again? Seriously, is this your first time entering the mall? “ Yi Jung asked.

 

Ga Eul become quiet and was quite ashamed of what had just happened. She just followed them straight faced. She thinks if she’ll take Yi Jung’s words seriously, she will surely explode. Woo Bin was being a gentleman to Yoona, accompanying her always. Yi Jung couldn’t believe his eyes looking at Woo Bin and Yoona.

 

Yi Jung’s POV

 

Woo Bin is not serious with that girl right? Why am I even concern? Woo Bin is always showing affection to women, but not like this. It’s always the girl who shows him affection and he just clearly accepts, agrees and pretends he likes it. Well maybe because she’s with a blind…ah what’s her name? Yoona? Girls like them are so innocent, not our type really. Especially Ga Eul-yang, ehhh… where is she?”

 

END OF POV
 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

He turned around and saw Ga Eul, she looks like she’s deeply thinking or thinking deeply. T_T. She was expressionless and Yi Jung can’t seem to read her mind.

 

“Now what is it again this time?” Yi Jung said and went back to Ga Eul who’s walking like a turtle.

 

Ga Eul’s POV

 

I guess Woo Bin is quite serious…just a little serious about Yoona. Lucky her… unlucky me. I’m stuck with a world class potter who knows nothing about real life, who thinks he could just get everything he wants with just one snap. Who thinks he can buy everything with his money, who thinks I would fall for someone like him right away, who thinks I’d be mesmerized by his sweet smile, his unfathomable eyes, his manly gestures…his…

 

END OF POV
 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

“Hey, are you okay? Look, I’m sorry if you think I was being insensitive to you.” He was a bit uneasy.

 

Ga Eul didn’t seem to hear what he was saying ‘cause she just walk past by him, she didn’t recognize him and kept on thinking and talking to herself.

 

“Why am I even thinking of you? You think I like you? (laughs), no way… I was just..”

 

“Ya! Ga Eul-yang! I’m sorry!” Yi Jung shouted, and again, there was silence in the crowd.

 

“Huh?? T_T??? Yi Jung?” Ga Eul now conscious turned around to see Yi Jung, looking upset.

 

“Huh? What is this drama now?” Ga Eul said running to Yi Jung.

 

“Hey you, you’re really something you know. You’re really something.” Yi Jung said and walked away.

 

“Huh? Yi Jung-sunbae, what are you talking about?” Ga Eul.
 

Yi Jung didn’t even bother to answer and kept walking. Actually, he was smiling, a little bit.

 

“We’re here.” Woo Bin said smiling.

 

“Nice joke sunbae, how would I know we’re here? Ahh, where are we exactly?” Yoona said quite excited.

 

“Oh, sorry, well it’s a surprise.” Woo Bin was smiling.

 

 

(A/N:) Poster from ArtsyAsianCrew! ^^ the best. ^^