And Again part 2

If Only

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” The girl said.

 

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath before finally having the courage to look at her.

 

It can’t be her, of course it’s not my wife, she’s in heaven by now.

 

“Yoona?!!!” he said.

 

“Muo??” the girl asked.

 

“Sorry, I thought you were…my wife.” He said.

 

“Ehhh? How could you not recognize your wife’s face???” the girl questioned as she picked up her things which by the way was scattered on the floor.

 

“Let me help you…” Woo Bin said and he helped her return the items to the plastic bags.

 

“May I know your name?” he stared at her for a moment.

 

“Why? It’s not like we’re meeting each other again.” She said and left.

 

Woo Bin stared at her then noticed something on the floor.

 

Her ID.

 

Kwon Yuri. So Yuri is her name.

 

He said and kept the ID in his pocket.

 

Ga Eul and Yi Jung were having fun playing Frisbee with the kids on the beach. Yi Jung was catching the running Sang Bum while You Ri was running for Yoona. Woo Bin looked at them smiling then he decided to join them too.

Ga Eul was a bit tired and decided to sit while it was Woo Bin’s turn to play with the kids. Yi Jung saw her and went to his wife…

 

“So, is this a happily ever after now?” He said putting his arms around her shoulders while she wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

“I miss Yoona, she could have saved herself…”

 

“At least…she did not surrender to her leukemia or was it other complications? And at least, she gave us You Ri first before saying goodbye..” and Ga Eul nodded.

 

 

Flashback: 5 years ago.

It was 2 months after Yoona gave birth to You Ri. They were living peacefully, a happy family.

3am when Yoona heard her little angel crying…

 

“Sweetie…You Ri…” Woo Bin mumbled in his sleep.

 

Yoona got up and took You Ri out of his crib. She cradled him for a moment and his little angel again fell asleep. It was always like this… when You Ri wakes up during wee hours it’s either Yoona or Woo Bin who does the cradling. But Woo Bin was more excited than Yoona…

 

Until one night…11:30PM… Yoona felt her headache again…

 

She stood up and was about to get You Ri from his crib when she felt dizzy and fainted. Woo Bin woke up at the loud sound of Yoona’s bang on the floor.

 

And that was her call. Due to rather complicated complications on her central nervous system, Yoona finally rested.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“At least Yoona was happy before she left us…” Yi Jung said wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a kiss on her lips.

 

“And at least she met Woo Bin sunbae…even though in a short period of time, they’ve been through ups and downs.”

 

“But still managed to survive it together.”

 

“If only I could turn back the clock and stop it when we first met…”

 

“Then we could have longer happy moments together…”

 

“I just want to let you know that I love you Yi Jung… before it’s too late.”

 

“And I love you more…and more each day Ga Eul yang…”

 

They kissed as the sun sets.

 

Chapter end notes:

So...that was it. T_T I got the inspiration from the movie the title itself. It's about regretting so much at the end and thinking if they could only turn back the clock...to where it all started. Then realizing everything when they only have little much time for each other... that sorts of stuff. thanks a lot for reading! POST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS i might include the answers in my POV. ^^ thanks a  lot!