Part One a Success

Just so you know, I still hate you

Jackson’s Pov.

 

    I’m so happy, I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy in my entire life! Mark is finally my friend, I feel like this huge weight that, I didn’t even know was there, has been lifted off of my shoulders. After Mark agreed to be friends we talked for the remainder of our time in the library before saying our goodbyes and going on our ways home. I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face the whole way home, but something felt missing.

 

I have no idea what it could possibly be, but for some reason I felt almost unsatisfied at Mark being my friend. Don’t get me wrong I’m super excited that he’s my friend, it just feels like I want something more.... but I have no idea what that could possible be. Anyway, I can’t wait to tell my friends tomorrow that me and Mark actually became friends, they're going to be so surprised. I’m also pretty excited to be able to see Mark tomorrow too.

 

Mark’s Pov.

 

    I was lying in my bed just staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened tonight. I still can’t believe that me and Jackson are friends, but even more than that, I can’t believe that the only reason we were enemies was because Jackson thought that I hated him. Honestly I think that it’s adorable that his little first grade mind came up with that crazy solution. I froze at that thought, did I really just call Jackson adorable. What was even more surprising is that it didn’t even bother me, we were friends now, and friends can call each other adorable, right? I mean me and my friends do it, but Jackson's different.

 

I felt a strange sensation in my stomach when I thought of Jackson, almost like their was thousands of little butterfly fluttering inside my stomach. It was strange, but not totally unpleasant. I had never felt this way before so I didn’t know what it meant, but I had heard of other people having this same feeling. The thing is though, that those people had those feeling when they thought of their crush, and I do not have a crush on Jackson. Sure he’s attractive, and strong, he’s also funny and had lots of charm, and …. wait, what.

 

I felt like screaming, there's no way I had a crush on Jackson, we had only just become friends today, how could I already have a crush on him. Unless, I had a crush on him before? I tried to shake that thought out of my head, there's no way, I was his enemy before, and enemy’s don’t have crushes on each other. I was probably feeling this way because I was happy that we were friends, yeah that has to be it. Just watch, tomorrow at school I’ll be totally fine, just you wait and see.


 

~The Next Day~


 

Jaebum’s Pov

 

    “What do you mean you’re not surprised?” Jackson said while arguing with BamBam. We were all eating lunch together outside and Jackson had loudly announced that he and Mark were friends now while he slung his arm around Mark’s shoulder, (don’t think I missed the blush on Mark’s face) Anyway after Jackson’s confession BamBam stated that it was no surprise that it happened, and if I hadn’t happened last night it would’ve been some other night. This led to Jackson and BamBam arguing about if them being friends now was something to be surprised over or not.

 

Their fight was rather stupid, but that’s just how they are. I wasn’t really paying attention to their childish fight though, I was too busy focusing on the fact that my plan actually worked. I honestly had no idea what would happen. When I found out that Jackson never hated Mark I don’t really know what I was thinking, but I thought that if you put them in a room together Jackson's talkative self would have no choice but to talk to Mark. But I didn’t know how Mark would react in this situation, but judging from the way that Mark’s face is flushed pink when all Jackson is doing is having his arm around his shoulder, I’m guessing he likes Jackson too.

 

I’m happy that part one of the plan was a success, now it’s time to move on to part two of the get Mark and Jackson together plan, or the make Markson a thing plan. It’s great that they're friends now, but they obviously like each other more then just friends, so we need to help them get together. I gave Jinyoung the signal and he proceeded to start part two of our plan. “Guy’s listen up, I’m having a party tomorrow, Saturday night starts at ten p.m., and I expect everyone of you guys to be there, got it” Jinyoung said.

 

“I don’t know Jinyoung, I’m not really a party person.” Mark said clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation. “Did I ask if you were a party person or not? No, I said that I expect you to be there, so you’re going to be there, got it?” Jinyoung replied. Mark still looked unsure,but Jackson noticed this and said to Mark “Hey don’t worry, I’m going to be there too, so we can just hang out if you want.” Mark nodded his head and said “Yeah that would be great, alright Jinyoung, I’ll be there.” I couldn’t wait to continue our plan tomorrow.

 

 


Sorry this took so long to post. The term ended last week and I had spent all Saturday and Sunday doing my homework and finishing my projects. It was such a relief to get all that done that I didn't even want to think about writing anything all week. Then I spent most my time yesterday sleeping (curse my insomnia) so I couldn't do it then. But at least I wrote it today so you don't have to wait another week for this chapter. Anyway then next chapter will be the last one, so just a heads up on that. Feel free to comment, and thank you so much for reading my story (I hope it wasn't too horrible). Have a fantastic day!!