Just so you know, I still hate you

Just so you know, I still hate you

Jackson’s Pov.

 

    I didn’t get much sleep that night. I couldn’t stop thinking about what BamBam told me, his words repeating over and over again in my head. I still can’t believe that he actually expects me and Mark to get along, I mean Mark hates me. But sadly I don’t hate BamBam, infact it’s quite the opposite. He’s my closest friend, and I want him to be happy, even if his happiness comes from dating my enemy’s best friend.

 

BamBam does have a good reason for me and Mark to get along, he only wants us to get along so it won’t ruin our friendship. So as hard as it may be, I’m going to do whatever I can to get along with Mark. But only to keep me and BamBam’s friendship alive.

 

Mark’s Pov.

 

    I woke up Sunday morning already dreading the next day. After Yugyeom told me that what had happened was real (I passed out for a few more minutes) I realized that I would have to read that book in English after all, and then I realized that I was going to have to get along with my enemy. I considered just not doing what Yugyeom asked, I mean Jackson does hate me after all. But then I realized why Yugyeom had asked me to try and get along with Jackson. It’s not so he’ll feel less guilty about dating my enemy’s best friend. No, it’s because he doesn’t want his and BamBam’s new relationship to ruin our friendship, and the only sure way to do that is to have all of our friends and all Jackson’s friends get along.

 

I may personally hate this plan, but I absolutely love Yugyeom (still like a younger brother) and I don’t want to lose him because I was too stubborn to even try and get along with Jackson. I don’t want to be the reason that we don’t hang out anymore. So I decided that I would try to get along with Jackson. I don’t have to be his friend, I don’t even have to like him. But if I want to keep all my friends together, than I have to learn to get along with Jackson.

 

I decided I would confront Jackson on Monday, and tell him what my plan is. That we don’t have to be friends, we don’t have to hang out when we're not with everyone else, and we don’t even have to like each other. But when we are hanging out with everyone else, we have to be able to get along. But if you haven’t already guessed why I’m dreading tomorrow, It’s because I try to avoid Jackson as much as physically possible. So to actually go and seek him out is completely against everything I believe in. But I better just do it, because I’m going to have to get used to being around Jackson a whole lot more.

 

~The Next Day~

 

Jackson’s Pov.

 

    I spent all morning trying to come up with what I could say to Mark about our situation. BamBam told me that Yugyeom had already told Mark the same things as I was told. So he’s aware that we have to get along, but the problem is I don’t know how he feels about that. I mean he and Yugyeom are friends, so he could be willing to try and get along with me for the sake of their friendship. But on the other hand he hates me. I don’t know how much, but there’s a chance that he hates me so much that he doesn’t even care if he ruins his friendship with Yugyeom forever, as long as he can continue to hate me. If that’s the case then it would be awkward to tell him that I’m willing to try and get along.

 

Then I see him, walking towards me, Mark. He styled his hair a little bit different today, not that I care. He walks right up to me and just looks at me for a while before saying, “Look Jackson, I know BamBam told you already so I’m just going to skip that part. So here’s the thing, I love Yugyeom like a younger brother, and would do anything for him. Even if that means getting along with you, but it also means that I’m not going to let you ruin me and Yugyeom's relationship, got that so far?”

 

I nodded my head and he continued speaking, “Good, so I’m going to make this as painless for us as possible. So here's the thing, we don’t have to be friends, we don’t have to hang out when we're not with all of our friends, and most importantly, we don’t even have to like each other. But we do have to learn to get along when we’re all hanging out with each other. That means no fighting, no name calling, no nothing. Than because we don’t have to have to be friends, we also don’t even have to talk much when we do have to hang out. So basically all we have to do is learn to be in each others company without fighting and we're good. Now, do you understand or do I have to repeat myself.”

 

I shook my head and said, “No, no, I understand perfectly fine. I think that's very reasonable and fair.” trying to sound as professional as I could. Mark nodded his head and said, “Good.” before turning around and walking away, but before he got too far he turned his head towards me and said

 

“Just so you know, I still hate you.”

 


Sorry that these first few chapters have been pretty short. But know that the story's going to really start now, I'm going to try and make them longer ( we'll see how that goes) But anyway thank you so much for reading :) Feel free to comment and tell me how I did (I'm trying to improve my writing) I'll try to have the next (hopefully longer) chapter up hopefully soon, but it all depends on how much free time I get. But once again, thank you so much for reading :)