Confession Time

Just so you know, I still hate you

Mark’s Pov.

 

    Dreams are weird, so many things can happen in a dream. They can be a scary nightmare or the best dream ever. They can feel fake or they can feel very real. They seem like the fakest thing ever, but still feel very real. I had just woken up from one of those dreams. It was the craziest dream ever. I was talking to Yugyeom, and he told me that he was dating my arch enemy's best friend BamBam. But than it got even weirder, he told me that because they were dating me and Jackson would have to get along. Thankfully before anything else happened I woke up, lying comfortably in my bed.

 

Even though it was a dream it just felt so real. Like its scary how real it felt. Those are some of the worst dreams you could have, where something happens and you don’t know if it was a dream or not. The only difference here is that I know that this was a dream, there's no way it couldn't have been. But at least now I don’t have to worry about the English assignment I dreamt I had. I knew there was no way my English teacher was mean enough to make us write a five page paper about some five hundred page book that I haven’t bothered to read yet.

 

Just then Yugyeom walked into my room with a sheepish look on his face. Man, will he get a kick out of my dream. “Hey Mark, how are you feeling?” Yugyeom asked me. “I’m fine thanks, but you got to hear about the crazy dream I had” I said before continuing “It was the most random thing ever, we were talking and you told me that you and BamBam were dating. But than it got even weirder when you told me that you wanted me and Jackson to get along. Crazy right.”

 

“Mark Hyung?” Yugyeom asked me timidly, something must be wrong. “What is it Yugyeomie?” I asked with worry. Yugyeom gulped before saying “That wasn’t a dream.”

 

BamBam’s Pov

 

    This isn’t good. I had just gotten off the phone with Yugyeom, apparently after he told Mark that we were dating he fainted. Yugyeom doesn’t know when he’ll wake up, but he’s sure that Mark will be pissed. If Mark took it that bad, I can only imagine how bad Jackson will take it. Maybe I should make Jaebum tell him for me, so if Jackson feels like hitting someone it won’t be me. But Yugyeom told Mark, and he would be mad if he found out that I chickened out of telling Jackson. Which is stupid because Mark was a whole lot less likely to kill him than Jackson is to kill me.

 

But Yugyeom was really nervous about telling Mark, and I told him to just man up and do it anyway. I guess I should probably take my own advice, I just didn’t understand how hard it would be. Anyway, my plan for telling Jackson is to have him come to my house tomorrow and we’re going to have to most epic bro day ever. Than he’ll be all happy and stuff, thus less likely to want to punch my face in.

 

I think this is a pretty good plan, but there’s still a million and one things that could go wrong. I’ll just have to do everything I can to keep him happy, and in a really good mood. I’ll also have to make sure that he doesn’t think about Mark at all for the whole day. This’ll be challenging, because Mark is Jackson’s favorite thing to complain about, Mark did this, I can’t believe Mark today, I mean I just don’t see why Mark thought that was okay to do. Yeah, it’s bad, but if I want to live through this it’s crucial that I do this. I have my plan now all I have to do is wait for tomorrow.

 

~The Next Day~

 

    It’s time It’s time It’s time. I thought over and over again as I ran around my house making sure that everything was ready. I was so nervous, this could possibly ruin our friendship forever. I don’t want my new relationship to get in the way of my friends, but at the same time I don’t want my friends to get in the way of my new relationship. Why couldn’t it be like one of those movies where the two friends develop feeling for each other. They get to be in a relationship with the person they love, and still be able to keep their friends without much change. But no, I just had to fall in love with a person who’s best friend is my best friends sworn enemy. Life is really trying to test me here.

 

Just than the doorbell rang.

 

He’s here he’s here he’s here, I repeated in my head as I ran to the door. “Hey man, you okay?” Jackson asked me as I opened the door. “I’m fine and dandy as always” I replied slapping myself mentally for sounding so suspicions. Jackson gave me a weird look before saying “Okay man, whatever you say.” I wanted to slap myself for being so awkward. “Why don’t you come inside” I said.

 

Jackson walked inside and I shut the door before we walked upstairs to the TV. room. We call it that because we have this huge TV. in there, aside from some really comfortable couches and seats the TV. takes up the rest of the space. There's also a long table in front of the couches, which I loaded with all our favorite junk food. Making it the perfect place to have an all day bro day.

 

But just as we walked in Jackson said “I just can’t believe what Mark did yesterday.” Bad this is very bad, we just got here and he’s already complaining about Mark. I had to think fast. “You know the whole Mark topic is so overrated and way overused, let’s just watch all these movies you brought and forget about him today” I said, mentally clapping myself on the back for coming up with the perfect reason to not talk about Mark (which I didn’t stay up all night coming up with for every situation, incase you were wondering)

 

“You’re right, Mark should be the last thing I’m thinking about while hanging out with my favorite bro.” Jackson said. I was so relieved that I let out an audible sigh, before I asked “So what movie should we start with?”

 

~Later That Day~

 

Our bro day was coming to an end. We had finished all of our snacks and the last movie had just come to an end. It was now or never. But before I could say anything Jackson started talking “I’m glad that we got to hang out together today. It just makes me really happy to know that I have such great friends that I can just hang out with whenever.” I suddenly started to feel guilty, but this why I’m making him try to get along with Mark. So that our friendship never fades, and we can all hang out without the two of them going at each other's throats.

 

With this new reassurance that I was doing the right thing I said, “Jackson I have a confession to make.” Jackson just looked at me before saying “Oh, well what is it.” I took a deep breath before saying “I’m dating someone now.” “That’s fantastic news BamBam, good job man.” Jackson said while clapping me on the back, before continuing “We’ll? Who is it?” This is it, no going back know.

 

I took another deep breath before answering “It’s Yugyeom” Jackson stopping smiling. He just gave me a confused look before saying “Wait, Kim Yugyeom?” Jackson looked even more confused after I nodded my head. “But, but wait, isn’t, isn't Yugyeom's best friend…” Jackson never finished his sentence. He just continued to look at me with a shocked expression on his face.