I Have A Plan

Just so you know, I still hate you

Youngjae’s Pov.

 

    I can’t believe that he didn’t do anything. Jackson looked like he was about to explode, but did he do anything, no!! What’ll it take for that boy to confess already. It’s so painfully obvious that he likes Mark; sometimes it actually hurts. I thought for sure that if I got really close and cuddly with Mark that Jackson would get jealous and realize that he had feelings for Mark. I got the jealous part right, but I underestimated how stubborn Jackson is. I guess this plan is going with the many others that have failed us, we’ll just have to come up with a new, better plan. We can’t afford to give up now.

 

Jinyoung’s Pov.

 

    I called an emergency meeting at my place, we had to discuss what our next move would be. Everyone was gathered in my living room (except for Mark and Jackson obviously) discussing what happened today.

 

“I can’t believe he didn’t do anything!” Youngjae complained loudly before finishing, “He looked like he wanted to kill me!” Jaebum added “I can’t believe he still thinks that he hates Mark.” “I think we need a new plan.” BamBam stated obviously. I rolled my eyes at him before saying “Before we can create a new plan, I think we need to know why they ‘hate’ each other in the first place. If we figure that out then we can find a way around it and create a plan that’ll work for sure.” Everyone nodded in agreement with my idea.

 

Jaebum turned to BamBam before saying “BamBam, you’re the closest to Jackson right?” BamBam nodded his head before Jaebum continued “Well then you should know why they hate each other, right?” BamBam let out a small before saying, “I have no idea, Mark is a subject that I try to avoid when talking to him. So I don’t have the slightest idea as to their enemy’s.” “You can find out though, right?” I said, not wanting to give up our current plan.

 

“I don’t know..” BamBam started saying, sounding very unsure before continuing. “What if he starts to get suspicious and finds out what we’re doing.” Yugyeom put his hand on BamBam’s shoulder and said, “Hey don’t worry, for one thing Jackson becomes oblivious to the world around him when he’s talking or thinking about Mark. But even then, you’re his best friend he’s not going to think it’s strange when you ask him a question like that. But if you’re still unsure we can get someone else to go.”

 

BamBam smiled at Yugyeom’s gesture and said “No you’re right, he’s my friend, I have nothing to worry about. I’ll do it, tomorrow I’ll talk to him during our free period.” Everyone cheered BamBam on, and I was very realized that he agreed. Because while it’s true that we could ask someone else to ask Jackson, I don’t think he would tell the whole story to anyone but BamBam.  

 

~The Next Day~

 

BamBam’s Pov.

 

    I shouldn’t be so nervous, he is my best friend. But he’s also my best friend who happens to be twice (is not more) as strong as me. So you can’t blame me for being a little scared. But thinking back to what Yugyeomie said made me feel better about doing this. Which is why I’m sitting in an empty classroom with Jackson reading to get the information I need for us to create a plan to get the two of them together.

 

“I’m just saying I think it should be illegal for teachers to give us boring books to read, It’s like they want us to fail.” Jackson said rambling about how unfair his English class was. “Who knows, maybe the teacher does wants you to fail.” I responded. Jackson just laughed at that before I continued. “Hey Jackson do you mind me asking you a question?” Jackson sat up a little in his seat and then said, “No, not at all shoot.”

 

This is it, I thought in my head before saying. “What exactly happened to make you hate Mark so much?” Jackson just gave me a confused look before saying “I don’t hate Mark.” I’d be lying if I said I didn’t almost fall out of me seat. Jackson must have seen the shock in my face, because he continued and said. “Well I don’t like him, I just don’t hate him. Marks the one that hates me.”

 

“Well what happened to make you think that?” I asked, still not believing that all of this was actually coming out of Jackson’s mouth. Jackson responded saying. “First of all it’s know, not think. But it all started in first grade. Mark was the new kid, he just got here from America. Everyone thought he was so cool, me included. So then being me I decided that I wanted to be friends with him.” “What happened next.” I blurted out not being able to contain my excitement.

 

“If you would not interrupt me, then you’ll find out.” Jackson said before continuing. “Anyway, it was recess time and I went to find him so we could play together and become friends. I found him playing in the sandbox making a sand castle. I went over to him and asked if I could help him, after he said yes I set off to work, I was going to help him build the best sandcastle ever. But I was a little too excited, I got a bucket and filled it with sand before running back to him. But I tripped a little and all the sand in the bucket spilled all over him. He looked like he was about to cry, I knew in that moment I had ruined our potential relationship. So I ran away and left him sitting there covered in sand. I also knew that there was no way he couldn’t hate me, so I decided that if he was going to be mean and hate me, I was going to do it right back. So the next day I tripped him in the halls and thus our feud was born.”

 

I sat there in my seat totally stunned. I couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that their lifetime feud started because some erational first grader didn’t want someone to hate him without him hating them too. I could not wait to tell everyone about this.  

 

~Later That Day~

 

Jinyoung’s Pov.

 

    We had all gathered back in my living room to discuss first what BamBam found out, and then a plan to get the two lovebirds together. But after BamBam told us what Jackson had told him, none of us knew what to say. What even was there to say, this whole long-term fight they’ve had going on is all because of a stupid first grader. But what's even more disappointing is that this fight is still going on despite all of this happening in the first grade.

 

“So what’s the plan now?” Youngjae asked  the question that was on everyone's mind. How exactly are we going to get these two together, it’s clear that they’ve never hated each other before. But if none of our plans have worked before, what can we do this time that’ll make it different. But that was when Jaebum spoke up.

 

“I have a plan.”

 


This story is getting into it's final chapters, so be ready for those. I don't have much to say this time around. You can expect the next update in like a week, so be prepared for that. Anyway, thank you so much for reading my story :) Feel free to comment and have a great day :)