Can You Not See What I See?

Just so you know, I still hate you

Jackson’s Pov.

 

    I was sitting in my first class of the day, world history, but I just couldn’t bring myself to pay attention. (thank goodness this isn’t one of my important classes) I just keep thinking about what had happened last night (and this morning) in the library. I just can’t get the uneasy feeling out of my chest. So much happened in that small space of time that I still can’t believe it only happened this night.

 

I know I said I was going to go and ace that paper for English, and give it my all in reading and understanding the book. But that was before I actually started reading it. I didn’t realise how boring the book was until I got to page two. (I know that basically all books start out slow, but I could just tell that this one was going to stay boring) Then suddenly all my determination to do a good job turned to dread, dread that I still had 526 pages left and counting.

 

But you can’t say I didn’t try, oh no, I got to chapter three before I decided that I was going to give up on reading for the night. But it really isn’t my fault, everyone around me was laughing and joking around while doing their non-reading homework, plus my book was more boring than having the teacher lecture us for hours on end. So my plan was to simply stop reading, start doing some of my other non-reading homework, and joke around and have fun with everyone else. But then he walked in.

 

He, obviously being Mark. He walked in an hour and fifteen minutes late, with his hair styled such a way that it was obvious he spent more than just a few minutes on it. I don’t know why, but I felt my pulse quicken a bit at the site of him. I had more than made up my mind that I was going to stop reading this more than awful book, but then it happened.

 

It, being Youngjae. Mark had just barely gotten there when Youngjae ran up to him and pulled him into the empty seat next to him. He then proceeded to cuddle up to Mark’s side as he was just pulling out his homework. I assume the weird uneasy feeling I got was simply because I’m not used to people being so open and cuddly with each other who aren’t dating.

 

I had to force away the possibility of Mark and Youngjae dating, because I know for a fact that their just friends. (at least I was pretty sure) I suddenly felt a new determination for my book. Not just to finish it or do a good job of understanding it, no I felt determination to use it as a distraction from having to look at the two of them together. I know that I’ll have to get used to them being all cuddly and whatnot, but me and my friends have never been like that around each other, so you can’t blame me for feeling uncomfortable during the whole situation.

 

But as the night progressed my uneasiness increased. It was like 12:30 or something when we decided the children’s section would be more comfortable. Along to way though, we found a closet full of blankets and decided to help ourselves to all of them. We were sitting in the children's section, Yugyeom and BamBam cuddling under a mountain of blankets, Jaebum passed out on a beanbag, and Jinyoung looked like he could follow his lead any minute.

 

But then there was Mark and Youngjae. They had a bunch of blankets wrapped around the two of them, and Youngjae was practically glued to Mark’s side. Looking at them made me uncomfortable, if I didn’t know any better than I would have assumed that they were dating. I know I only felt that way because I wasn’t used to people being so cuddly with each other, but I couldn’t help but think that there was more too it. On the bright side though, I got through more than half of my book.

 

That was I far as I got in my thought before the bell rang, signaling that class was over, and I hadn’t payed attention to a single word of what the teacher said. I gathered my stuff and left the class, heading to my dreaded next class, English. But what I dreaded more than that was what came soon after, lunch. We has all agreed to meet up at the courtyard outside the school and have lunch together. But for some reason I couldn’t stop myself from dreading it, just wondering how Mark and Youngjae were going to act around each other today.

 

~Lunch Time~

 

Jaebum’s Pov.

 

    Well, this could not be more awkward. At least for me because I seem to be the only one who knows what’s going on. That simply being the murderous look that Jackson's giving Youngjae. The latter sitting innocently ignorant next to me with his head on Mark's shoulder cuddled up against his side. In response to this Jackson looked like he wanted to murder Youngjae and throw his body somewhere where it would never be found again. Jackson just needs to ask Mark out already he’s so obviously in love.

 

I was hoping that now that he and Mark needed to get along that he would realize his feelings, but boy was I wrong. If anything he denies them more than ever, if only Jackson wasn’t so stubborn. The whole school knows that he has a thing for Mark, (well except for Mark) they may be ‘enemies’ but everyone know how Jackson feels, they only play along to satisfy Jackson.

 

When BamBam and Yugyeom started dating, we saw this as a perfect opportunity to finally get them together. The we being me and BamBam and Yugyeom and his friends. Even they could tell that Jackson liked Mark, they also weren't too convinced that Mark hated Jackson as much as he let on.

 

Which brings us to our meetings in the library. We weren’t lying when we said that we meet every Monday and Thursday, and that we had been doing that for a month. That was true, what wasn’t true however was the fact that we didn’t study while we were there, what we were doing however was coming up with a plan to get them together. We thought that if we forced them to hang out together that they would realize their feelings for each other and finally live happily ever after.

 

What we didn’t count on was just how stubborn the two of them are. I mean Jackson is sitting there looking like he’s two seconds away from committing murder, and he still has it in him to say that he’s not into Mark. Not that Mark is any better, not even reacting to any of this. We’ll just have to try harder, if they won’t accept their feeling on there own then it’s up to us to force them too. This may seem cruel now, but they’ll be thanking us later.

 


Surprise chapter!! I was sick all day yesterday and it doesn't seem to want to leave. So I'm not going to school today. I decided that instead of sitting and doing nothing for the whole day, that I would be a little productive and write another chapter in my story. (and then go and sleep a little) This is not what I had in mind when I first started writing this, but I actually quite like the direction that this story is going in. I've also accepted that this'll probably be the average length for each chapter, so I hope you're okay with that. But anyway, thank you so much for reading my story :) Sorry for all the mistakes, but I'm just too lazy to properly edit my story. I hope you have a good day. :)