Life just got that much more complicated

Just so you know, I still hate you

Yugyeom’s Pov.

 

    My life just got a whole lot more complicated. Ever since I started talking to that boy in my Math class, everything has changed. For one, we’re dating now, so yay me I guess. But as I just found out recently, his best friend is Jackson Wang. This wouldn’t be a problem if only Mark Tuan wasn’t my best friend.

 

This may not seem significant at first, but if you’ve ever met one of them, heck, even if you’ve only heard of them through other students. You’d know that they absolutely hated each other's guts. If murder was legal, there would only be one of them left. The point is it's bad.They do everything they can to just avoid each other, so they don’t end up trying to rip each other apart. When they do run into each other it’s absolute chaos, they get into the most violent fights. I’m really worried that this could affect me and my new boyfriend, BamBam’s, relationship. Because we both want to spend time with each other, but we don’t want to have to leave our friends.

 

We’ve tried to compromise, but were not compromising people. The only conclusion we could come up with was forcing our friends to hang out with each other. But I’m worried about what Mark might do to me if I try to make him hang out with his sworn life-time enemy. The only reason I’m even going to try is because I know that Mark loves me (like a younger brother) and wants me to be happy. But I don’t know how much my happiness matters when it comes to Jackson.

 

But even if they were willing to try and get along, they would still end up fighting. After years and years of being enemies I wouldn’t expect anything less. But while Mark and Jackson are great people to be around in general, when they’re together and fighting, you want to be as far away as physically possible. This is the part that I’m most worried about, if they’re always fighting around me and BamBam than we’re going to want to spend less and less time together. We’ll keeping spending less time with each other until it gets to the point that spending time together is a chore. Than when it gets to that point we’ll break up, and I would hate to break up simply because our friends can’t get along.

 

But me and BamBam both agree it would be better for our relationship if are friends got along, we don’t want to get to a point where we have either choose our friends or lover. That’s the only reason I’m going to tell Mark. I decided that I would just tell Mark after school when we’re hanging out at his house. I thought it would be better for Mark if he was in a safe, comfortable surrounding so he’s less likely to want to kill me right after i tell him. Even then, all I can do is hope that my lucky stars are watching over me.

 

No One’s Pov.

 

    School had just gotten out and Mark and Yugyeom had just arrived at Mark’s house. “Man, my English teacher must hate my class a lot, she always gives us so much homework” Mark complained. “Yah, she must really hate you guys” Yugyeom replied sounding very nervous, he hoped that Mark wouldn’t notice. “Hey Yugyeomie, are you alright, you sound nervous?” Mark asked, much to Yugyeom distress.

 

Yugyeom than quickly stuttered out an excuse “Oh, um, yeah it’s just that, I have a, a huge Math test. Yah, that's right, it’s this huge test, on a subject that I’ve been really struggling with. It’s worth a good chunk of our grade in that class, and I really don’t want to fail.” Mark gave Yugyeom a surprised look, before saying “Wow, and I thought my teachers hated me. Come with me I’ll make you some hot chocolate.”

 

Yugyeom felt bad about lying but he wasn’t going to tell him in front of his house, he should be sitting down first. They walked into the kitchen and Mark started making the hot chocolate. When he finished, he handed one mug to Yugyeom and keep the other for himself. “Now tell me what really has you all worried and stuff” Mark said.

 

Yugyeom was shocked and asked “How did you know I was lying!?” “Yugyeomie, you’re a terrible liar. Now tell me what's going on before I have to force it out of you.” Mark replied. It was now or never, so yugyeom said as fast as he could “I’mdatingbambamnowandIneedyouandJacksontogetalong” Mark gave him a puzzled look before he started laughing and said “That's funny Yugyeom, it sounding like you said that you and Bambam were dating and that me and Jackson had to get along.” Mark stopped laughing when he saw the serious look on Yugyeoms face. “You, your,” was all Mark got out before he collapsed.

 


First chapter done, I'll try to update as soon as I can, but school has me quite busy. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading. Feel free to comment, I'm always looking for way's to improve my writing. Thank you for reading :)