Pillow

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! You’re finally back!” Minhee chirped once Donghae returned home from his hectic schedule. Super Junior recently made a comeback and that made Donghae get busier than usual. Sharing a hug and kiss with his beloved husband, she then linked her arms in his. “Have you eaten?” she asked.

“Nope. I wanna eat with you. By the way, where’s Victoria? I thought she took care of you today” Donghae inquired, having one of his hands rubbing against her bulging tummy.

“She just went home. She has to fly to China tonight that’s why she left before you came back,” Minhee said. “By the way, Victoria and I cooked spicy beef and vegetables stew today,” she told and pulled her husband to the dining table where the mentioned meal was on it.

“Whoaa, it looks delicious,” he said and put his bag on one of the chairs at the dining table and took a seat on the other chair next to it. He eyed his wife serving a bowl of the stew to him before she took a seat across him. “You aren’t eating?” he asked.

“I’ve eaten. I’ll just watch you eat,” she grinned and eyed Donghae eating the stew. “How is it?”

“Delicious as always” Donghae smiled at her, making her grin turn wider. “I wonder how much bowl you ate earlier,” he teasingly said. Minhee was originally a big-eater, but ever since she got pregnant, he noticed that her appetite got bigger than usual.

“Three,” she answered, grinning even wider if that was possible.

“I knew it,” Donghae chuckled.

“Uhh...actually it’s three and a half,” she added. And that made Donghae almost choke on his food laughing.

After Donghae was done eating, he took a quick shower before he joined his wife lying on the bed.

“Oppa, look at what I got here~” she sang while proudly showing him a bolster pillow with Lee Minho’s full body picture printed on it. Wait....what?

Donghae’s face instantly darkened once his eyes landed on it. “Where did you get that?” he frowned.

“Hehehe. I bought it online at one of Lee Minho’s fanclub websites,” she grinned and hugged the pillow happily.

“Haven’t you got enough with all of his pictures as our house wallpaper?” he said in dissatisfaction.

“No,” she giggled.

Donghae sighed hopelessly and rolled his eyes. But then a frown crept on his face when he found her hugging the pillow tightly. For him, her hugging the ‘Lee Minho’ pillow was similar to her hugging the actual Lee Minho. He was pretty sure that she was imagining the pillow as the actor when she was hugging it. And the fact that she hugged the pillow instead of him made a rage of jealousy built inside him.

“Mwoya~ You should hug me, not that stupid pillow,” Donghae complained.

“Don’t call it stupid,” she scowled.

Donghae snorted. “Then you want me to call that smart instead?” he looked at her as if she was nuts.

“Don’t call it ,” she scowled even more at him.

Donghae scoffed. “I can’t believe it. What should I call it then?”

“Call it Lee Minho. That’s its name from now on,” she grinned and caressed the pillow, treating it as if it was her beloved Lee Minho.

Donghae snorted for the umpteenth time. “Ah jinjja. You love him that much, huh?” he started to pout.

“Aniyo. I love you more,” she denied.

“I don’t believe it. You don’t seem like it. You even choose to hug that pillow instead of me,” His lips turned poutier as he said that.

“Aish, fine fine. I’ll hug you. So childish,” she muttered the last part as she put the pillow on her other side and snuggled closer towards him.

“You’re forced, aren’t you?” he voiced, still unsatisfied even though Minhee was hugging him like what he wanted.

“Aish! Just sleep, can’t you? I’m sleepy,” she grumbled.

“It’s okay. You don’t need to hug me if you’re forced. Just hug your beloved ‘Lee Minho’ there,” Donghae sulked as he made a fair distance from her and turned his back towards her.

Minhee let out a deep sigh at her husband’s childish antic. “Oppa~” she snuggled closer towards him and wrapped an arm around his waist. “Don’t be like this. I’m not forced. I hug you because I want to. Because I love you,” she tried to persuade him.

He didn’t respond.

“Oppa~” she whined, shaking his body a little but to no avail. “I’m sorry, okay? Don’t be like this,” she said and suddenly gasped once she felt a baby kick. A smile immediately climbed onto her face. “Look, even our babies want you to forgive me, you know,” she said to Donghae and let out a small squeak once she felt another baby kick. “Omo. You guys seem to understand me,” she said to the babies in her tummy with a chuckle as she gently rubbed the spot where she felt the kick.

Little did she know, Donghae now was fighting back the urge from turning around and placing his hand on her tummy to feel a baby kick. It had been a few days since he got to feel it due to his hectic schedule and he really missed to feel the baby kick against his palm so much.

“Oh, I just remember something. Your appa hasn’t given you a goodnight kiss like usual, has he?” Minhee said and in response, she felt a baby kick again. She smiled wider. “You can’t sleep because of it, can you?” she asked and then felt another kick. She couldn’t help but giggle. She really loved talking to the twins. It felt like they understood everything that she said as they always responded to her by kicking. She just really couldn’t wait for them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter