Goal!

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding dong" The bell rang, indicating that there was someone outside the house. Donghae, who was watching television, abruptly got onto his feet to open the door. On his way towards the door, he heard the door banged loudly for a few times...no, actually many times, including loud voices outside the house which hurried him to open the door. Even before he opened the door, he somehow knew who the guest was. Or should I say guests?

'Why the hell they come here?' Donghae thought in bewilderment. "Wait for a sec!" Donghae yelled before he opened the door. Once the door was opened...

"SURPRISE!" The boys, who else if it wasn't Super Junior, exclaimed in unison with a big grin tugging on each of their lips.

Even before he could invite them in, they already entered the house like they owned it, ramming Donghae in the process making him almost fall on the .

"YAH!" Donghae protested, looking at them with dissatisfaction. "Where's your manner, huh? And why the hell you all come here at this hour?" It was 9 pm and they didn’t even tell Donghae that they would come over.

"Well. We just wanted to visit you guys," Eunhyuk casually answered with his gummy smile.

"And also to make sure that you wouldn’t ravage my pregnant sister," Kyuhyun blurted, earning laughter from everyone.

"What the hell... Why your house is full with Lee Minho's pictures?" Heechul commented as he looked around the house as if he was in a horror house.

"It must be Minhee's doings," Ryeowook snickered.

"Tch. That obsessed girl," Kyuhyun scoffed. "Where's she, by the way?" he asked, looking around to search for his sister.

"Oh! You guys come?" Minhee's voice was heard and they directly turned towards the source of the voice only to have their eyes widening looking at Minhee, who just came out from the bedroom, was slowly and carefully approaching them with her bright smile while her hand was on her large tummy. When she reached in front of them, she blinked in confusion when she saw them staring at her with their gaped mouths.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Oh my god..." They mumbled to themselves as they scrutinized her from head to toe in shock. It had been a long time since they met her. The last time they saw her was when she was in her early pregnancy, when her stomach wasn't showing yet. But now, it was really bigger than they had ever imagined, which obviously shocked them to death.

"Wae?" she asked, still in confusion.

"You're so...HUGE" Kyuhyun spoke. Finding Minhee's face darkened, he immediately waved his hands off. "No, no. I mean...your stomach. Your stomach is so big. Like a big balloon. No, it's like a big watermelon!" And the next thing he knew, he got a hard smack on the head from his beloved sister. "Ow!" he groaned, rubbing the sore spot where Minhee had just smacked him on with a painful expression. "Yah! It hurts!"

"Serves you right!" Minhee stuck her tongue out at his brother. "I'm so offended. I thought you guys would hug me or something. But you guys insult me instead!" she pouted.

"No! No! We never insulted you. Kyuhyun's the only one who did that," Leeteuk said, flustered.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun protested.

"Teukie hyung is right. We're just....a bit surprised with your...body change" It was Siwon's turn to say.

Minhee smiled and rubbed her big tummy. "My tummy is so big, isn't it? Even my body is getting fat."

"True, true..." Kyuhyun innocently admitted her words while nodding his head but then earned a death glare from none other than Minhee.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're nine months pregnant now, right?" Shindong asked and Minhee nodded. "When is your due date, then?"

"Next week."

"Really? Whoaa! It's not going to be any longer, then ! Kya~ I can't wait to see the twins," Yesung was about to reach his small hand over Minhee's tummy when Donghae suddenly slapped his hand away. "Mwoya!" he retorted, frowning at Donghae.

Donghae ignored him and said to all of them. "Are you going to stand here forever? Come on. Let's sit," he invited.

"Do take a seat. I'll make you guys some food," Minhee was about to go to the kitchen when the boys stopped her.

"It's okay. We've had our dinner before we come here," Leeteuk answered on the others' behalf.

"Oh, really? Okay then,” she responded and once again invited them to sit.

"Kaja," Kyuhyun put his arm around her shoulder and led her to the couch in the living room. As soon as Minhee sat in the middle of the couch, all of them scrambled to sit beside her.

"Let me sit beside Minhee!" Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun's sleeve up when he was about to sit beside his sister.

"Yah, go away! Minhee's my sister! Let me sit beside her!" Kyuhyun argued when Ryeowook successfully took his place. He looked at the other side of Minhee to find Donghae, who was sitting beside Minhee, had his arm pulled by Eunhyuk who wanted to take his place.

"She's my wife. I should sit beside her!" Donghae said, clinging onto Minhee like a koala, making it difficult for Eunhyuk to take his place beside Minhee.

"You're so clingy! You have no schedules for months already and always stay at home. Give us opportunity to be with Minhee too!" Eunhyuk complained.

"No. No one but me will sit beside Minhee," Yesung suddenly chimed in as he then squeezed himself to sit in between Minhee and Ryeowook.

"Why are you here?! You should just stay at the dorm playing with your turtle!" Kyuhyun scolded the turtle’s owner while Ryeowook kept pushing Yesung away from the couch. However, the elder didn’t budge.

Minhee merely chuckled in amusement at their childishness arguing with each other just to sit beside her. In the end, Kyuhyun and Donghae were the ones who succeeded in stealing places beside Minhee after they won the 'rock, paper, scissors' game to decide the winners. The others, whether they were sitting on the same couch (either beside Kyuhyun or Donghae) or sprawling on the floor, pouting as they didn't get to sit beside Minhee.

"It's been a long time since I met you, you know. I missed you so much," Kyuhyun said to Minhee as he gave her a side-hug. He couldn’t be happier when he got to sit beside his sister, finally, after fighting over with Ryeowook and Yesung.

"I missed you too, oppa" she replied as she hugged him back.

"Ew. This is my first time seeing you being this cheesy, Kyuhyun ah," Kangin looked at the maknae somewhat in disgust.

"That's right. You've become the second cheesiest man after Donghae," Heechul pointed out, looking at him from head to toe with a judging look.

"Whatever." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "By the way, why the hell is your house full with Lee Minho's pictures? They’re irritating my eyes, you know," he frowned when he looked at the smiling faces of the actor on the wall.

"How dare you say that. He's so handsome, can't you see that?" Minhee scowled at her brother.

"Handsome? I'm more handsome. You should've pasted my pictures instead of his," Kyuhyun said.

"Uwekk..." Minhee covered as if she was going to vomit, causing Kyuhyun to get flustered.

"Why? Are you having morning sickness?" he asked in concern.

"What morning sickness, you idiot. It's night already," Donghae said in amusement.

"Then what?" Kyuhyun asked, panicked.

"Of course because she felt disgusted hearing you praising yourself," Heechul snickered.

Kyuhyun quickly whipped his head to look at Minhee threateningly. "Is it true?"

“Hehehe” Minhee grinned widely in reply, making him glare at her.

“Thumbs up, Minhee ah” Eunhyuk showed her his thumbs up, earning a grin from Minhee and a glare from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then scoffed. “Minhee ah. Aren’t you going to puke when looking at his ugly face?”

“YAH!” Eunhyuk threw the square pillow that he got from only-God-knows-where to Kyuhyun and it hit right on Kyuhyun’s face. And Kyuhyun ended up throwing the pillow back to the elder while giggling mischievously. But Eunhyuk didn’t throw the pillow again to him but continued glaring at him.

“By the way, Donghae ah. You know, right, there will be a football match between Seoul and Incheon tonight? I mean, in the next few minutes.” Eunhyuk talked to Donghae.

“Yeah I know. Since you guys are here, let’s watch it together till the end then” Donghae said, already sounded excited. Moreover, it had been a long time since he had hung out with the members ever since his wife was pregnant. He had spent a lot of his time taking care of his wife to make sure her and the two limbs that she carried were always in safe condition.

“Alright~” they all, but Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, cooed.

“Aish, I regret not bringing my laptop here. Now I’m already missing my Starcraft” Kyuhyun whined regretfully.

“If I knew this would happen, I’d better stay at home cooking and try new recipes.” It was Ryeowook’s turn to whine.

The others laughed and mocked them annoyingly, making both of them frown in annoyance.

The football match began. The boys (besides Kyuhyun and Ryeowook) had their eyes glued on the television meanwhile Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stared at the television boringly. Sometimes they would talk about the match and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook only remained silent among them.

“Do you like watching football matches?” Kyuhyun asked when he found Minhee’s eyes glued on television.

Minhee looked at him. “Not really. I just enjoy watching it,” she replied.

“Ah. I don’t even understand what makes you enjoy,” he huffed and Minhee merely chuckled in reply as she averted her attention to the television back.

Feeling bored, Kyuhyun quietly hummed to his recent solo song, Blah Blah, meanwhile Ryeowook was in the process of drifting off to sleep out of boredom. After humming a few of his solo songs, he got bored and now he had his attention on Minhee’s big baby bump as he slowly and gently ran his hand down on it.

 “Your stomach is really big,” he quietly commented in awe.

Minhee chuckled. “I know, I know. You’ve told me that many times, oppa. Like a big balloon, huh? Or big watermelon?” she playfully glared at him.

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I’m just being honest, though” he said nonchalantly as he kept running his hand on her stomach. Suddenly, he gasped. “Omo! What was that?!” He was shocked once he felt something move from inside Minhee’s stomach when he had had his hand on it earlier. His voice caught the others’ attention. “Was that your food moving?” he dumbly asked.

Minhee laughed. “No, oppa. That’s what we call ‘baby kick’,”

“Really?” Kyuhyun’s eyes sparkled.

“Baby kick?” the others chorused, looking at Minhee as they immediately rushed to Minhee, practically forgetting about the football match they were watching. Minhee who was shocked at their sudden action only could watch with wide eyes how they pushed each other’s hands just to touch her stomach to feel baby kicks.

“Yah! You guys might hurt my wife!” Donghae shrieked and pushed one by one of them aside, getting complaints from them. “Don’t just attack her like that. Everyone could feel it. But ONE BY ONE...” he scolded, emphasizing the last three words.

“Since I’m the oldest here, I’ll be the first” Leeteuk said happily and approached Minhee but then he stopped when Kyuhyun suddenly hugged Minhee’s tummy as if his life depended on it.

“No! Minhee’s tummy is mine! No one can touch it except for me!” he childishly said.

Everyone there looked at him as if he was nuts while Minhee laughed out loud at her childish brother.

“Yah. Mwoya~” Leeteuk grumbled, frowning at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter