Donut

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae sighed and shook his head lightly watching how her wife squealed and fangirling whenever Lee Minho appeared on the television. As usual, every night, the drama where Lee Minho was in, would be broadcasted in television. And Donghae forcefully watched the drama with his wife (whenever he was free from any schedule) because his wife would be sulking with him for a month if he ever changed to other channels. He wondered when the drama would be ending. He couldn't wait to watch the final episode of the drama. He was a bit worried that Minhee's throat would have a problem if the drama went longer; because she kept on shrieking and squealing throughout the drama broadcasting.

"He isn't that handsome."

"This drama isn't that fun."

Those were the same comments of his every time he watched the drama with Minhee. Even so, it was not a surprise for him if she didn't respond nor protest over his statement; because she was so into the drama that she barely could hear anything he said besides what the characters in the drama were saying – as if she left her body with him but her soul went into the television and got into the body of Lee Minho's partner in the drama. Donghae couldn't help but giggle upon imagining it. 

"Omomomo!" she suddenly squeaked -which startled Donghae- when Lee Minho suddenly bit the other part of the donut when Park Shin Hye was biting it.

"Kya~!" Minhee squealed again as she covered with a hand, hiding her big smile behind it. She was also blushing.

Donghae eyed her face expression without her realizing it and scoffed quietly. Wasn't he right? She was blushing because her soul was in Lee Minho's partner's body. Her body beside him right now was only a body. Her soul was shooting the drama. Lol.

"Oppa~" Minhee called out of the blue as she snuggled closer to her husband.

Donghae was shocked at the fact that she actually talked to him when her favourite drama was still displaying on the television. He briefly glanced at the television to see it was displaying a CF about some ramyun brand. Okay, now he got it why she suddenly talked to him.

"Hmm?" He raised his eyebrows looking at her lovingly.

"I think I’m craving for the donut like in the drama," she said, showing him her puppy eyes.

"Ahh, you want donut?" he her hair while saying it. Donut was not a big problem. He could just go to Dunkin' Donut right now as it wasn't that late yet. Except if she requested something ridiculous. Like...

"I want a donut Lee Minho has bitten."

Yeah, that was the example.

Donghae nodded while smiling confidently when suddenly realization hit him on the head, making his smile immediately fade away. He looked at her with his widened eyes. "What?!"

"I want a donut Lee Minho has bitten,” she repeated, still showing him her puppy eyes with her innocent face.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZ–" He abruptly paused when he saw his wife now was having teary eyes while looking at him with a pained expression. And the next thing she knew, she was crying. With that, he got flustered. Seems like her mood swings had struck up.

"How could you say I'm crazy," she choked in her sob. "If you think I’m crazy then let’s divorce! Go and find and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter