The Happy News To Share!

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, shall we tell our parents and the members about this?” she asked excitedly while rubbing her still flat stomach. They just came back from the hospital and now they were in their bedroom, sitting on the bed with their backs leaning against the headboard. Their smiles seemed unable to leave their faces.

“Sure!” Donghae answered as excited as Minhee as he dug out his phone from his pocket then started dialing their parents' numbers. They called Donghae's mum first and later on Minhee's parents to inform them the happy news they got today. And as expected, the elders were happy and excited with the news and promised to visit the couple soon. They also managed to give the couple advice and tips about pregnancy and the couple couldn't be more thankful for that. After bidding goodbye to the elders, they hung up the call.

Then they called Leeteuk on behalf of Super Junior.

“Hello?” Leeteuk’s voice was heard from the other line.

“Hyung~” Donghae sang like an excited kid and he somehow could imagine Leeteuk’s confused look after hearing his voice.

“Yes, Donghae ah. What’s up?” Leeteuk asked bewildered, feeling odd as Donghae called him out of blue without any important things to say – he somehow knew it after hearing the younger’s excited voice.

“Where are you right now?” Donghae asked without answering the elder’s question.

“At the dorm. Why?”

“Are the other members there?”

“Yes. But why are you asking all these questions?”

“Minhee and I are going to announce something important. Gather the other members around,” urged the excited Donghae while Minhee remained silent, smiling widely. Then the couple heard Leeteuk’s voice calling the boys to gather up which they assumed was at the living room.

“What is it, Donghae ah?” Kangin asked curiously.

“Minhee and I just wanna inform that you guys are going to have a niece soon!" The married couple announced happily.

"Niece?" From their voices, everyone could tell that they were confused.

The couple replied with a chuckle. "Yes, we both are going to be mom and dad!"

"WHAT?!" they shrieked in chorus.

"WE ARE PREGNANT!" After saying that, the couple looked at each other in amusement before exploding into laughter.

"AND WHAT?!" Shock could be heard in every voice from the other line and the couple kept on laughing.

"Haha, no! It's not we but me. I am pregnant!" Minhee said happily.

"Jinjja? KYAAAA~!" They squealed loudly and the couple grimaced their faces because of their loud voices.

"YEAYY, WE'RE GETTING A NIECE!!" They cheered while jumping up and down and not to mention, Yesung with his octopus dance.

"That's our Donghae. I know you did like what I taught you before," Eunhyuk remarked with a smirk and his words made Donghae laugh out loud.

"Donghae is so powerful!" Heechul teased, making Donghae face-palmed himself in embarrassment meanwhile Minhee laughed shyly.

"Chukhahae, uri MinHae!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"Yah Donghae. Did you play rough on my sister?" Kyuhyun asked with a hint of warning in his tone while the couple laughed in embarrassment in response. The others also laughed at Kyuhyun's blunt question.

"Oppa, what do you think you're saying?" Minhee protested in embarrassment.

"I’m waiting for your answer, Donghae," Kyuhyun ridiculously sternly said.

"Mwoya~" Donghae got embarrassed at the question.

"There's no way he'd be rough. From what I remember, I've taught him about gentleness," Eunhyuk defended and that got Donghae embarrassed more.

“You? Gentleness? I don’t think so. Just look at how many movies you have in your room,” Kyuhyun remarked and that brought laughter to the other members.

And the next thing the couple knew, the boys were debating about Donghae and his lust, making Donghae rub his temple in embarrassment while Minhee seemingly had culture shock upon hearing every word the boys said. She couldn't help but blush madly. It took them forever to finish debating about it and Donghae who couldn't hold the embarrassment anymore without hesitation ended the call without telling them. Minhee laughed at his action.

"I think calling them was a bad idea," Donghae said and Minhee continued laughing while nodding her head vigorously.

“Let’s call F(x) now,” Minhee suggested as she dialed Victoria’s number through her own phone. Putting into a loudspeaker, Victoria’s voice was heard through the phone after a while.

“Hello?”

“Hello. Unnie, are you in the dorm?” Minhee asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Where are the other members?”

“They’re here with me in the living room. We’re watching television,” Victoria told.

“Great. Actually, Donghae and I have something important to tell you guys.”

“Something important?” There was a pause afterwards. “What happened? You sound serious though,” the girl sounded concerned.

“I want all the members to hear what Donghae and I are going to tell you about,” Minhee said seriously though her lips were curling a smile.

“Okay, okay. I’ll call them now,” she quickly said and it didn’t take long before they heard the girls’ voice through the phone.

“Donghae oppa! Minhee unnie! What are you gonna tell us?” It was Amber.

“Is everyone there?” Donghae asked them.

“Neh!” the girls answered in chorus.

“We just wanna tell you that….” The couple paused for a while to create suspense. The girls remained silent, paying attention to what the couple was going to announce to them.

“I’M PREGNANT!” Minhee chirped and the girls’ jaws dropped in instant after hearing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter