Oh My Lee Minho

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for Donghae to return home with his friend, she cleaned up the house a little before she did her usual activity watching Lee Minho’s drama while absentmindedly rubbing her hand against her huge stomach in slow motion.

After about 30 minutes, the doorbell rang. She guessed it was her husband, so while heading to the door, she grumbled as to why her husband didn’t open the door himself when he definitely knew the passcode of the house and when he absolutely knew that she had to carry her huge, heavy  stomach (that was caused by him) around to wherever she go.

As she opened the door, a gasp practically escaped her lips after seeing who was standing in front of her. It was not her husband like what he had expected. She stared at the tall figure in shock and disbelief.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the figure which was a man greeted and bowed at her and once he stood up straight back, he once again flashed her the handsomest smile ever.

Minhee still didn’t move from her position, still looked as shocked as ever, her wide eyes looking at the man without blinking, her mind registering whether this was just a dream or reality. The man that she usually only could look from the picture and television now was in front of her eyes, looking much more handsome than she’d ever seen before.

Yes. You guessed it right. The man was Lee Minho. I repeat, Lee ing Minho!

Still couldn’t believe her eyes, she blinked them repetitively and shook her head lightly. "Nope. I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming," she muttered under her breath, rubbing her eyes hard. Then, she stopped and looked up again and her eyes widened back once the handsome actor was still in front of her, smiling handsomely.

Still unsatisfied, she now slapped her face, hard. She groaned in pain right after that and immediately stopped herself when she heard a laugh. She looked up and her eyes widened back when her favourite actor was still there, looking at her in amusement.  She continued looking at him without blinking, unable to believe that the man in front of her right now was really Lee Minho. It felt so real yet so surreal that she didn't know whether she should believe it or not.

 “Y-You...you...” she stammered as she looked at him in disbelief. If this was real, why was he here? How can he be here? Did he even know her to smile like that to her?

All those questions were answered when suddenly....

“SURPRISE!!!” Donghae suddenly popped out from nowhere and appeared beside Lee Minho with a big grin on his face. Minhee was shocked at his sudden appearance and ended up looking at both of the men back and forth in disbelief, speechless, and before she knew it....blank.

The two men gasped as they witnessed Minhee collapsing but luckily, Lee Minho managed to catch her before she fell on the floor and the jealous Donghae immediately took his beloved wife from the actor and carried her bridal style into the house and laid her on the couch while being watched by Lee Minho who was following him in worry.

“She must be too shocked seeing you here,” Donghae said to the actor with an awkward smile of his as he tried to wake his wife up. Not long after that, she eventually woke up and both of the men heaved a sigh of relief.

 “What happened?” she asked when she found herself laying on the couch with her husband looking at her worriedly.

“You fainted,” Donghae answered.

“Fainted?” she asked, bewildered. But then her eyes caught a figure standing behind Donghae’s kneeling figure and her eyes instantly widened upon knowing who it was. She immediately sat up without darting her shocked gaze off Lee Minho who was smiling softly at her. She thought she was dreaming earlier. But now...

“Oppa, I think I keep seeing things nowadays,” she took Donghae’s hand in hers, looked horrified than ever. “I’m scared.”

Donghae chuckled. “Seeing things? Like what?” he inquired, a smirk curled on his lips.

“Like....like...” she stuttered, unable to describe it by words as her horrified eyes gazed at Lee Minho who looked amused watching her antics.

“Like this?” he playfully pointed at Lee Minho who was standing behind him.

Minhee gasped. “You can see it too?” she mumbled in horror, obviously thinking that the actor was a ghost.

Donghae couldn’t help but laugh. “Of course I can,” he said in an amused tone. “Yeobo, this is my friend that I talked about. Lee Minho.” He grinned as he introduced Lee Minho as his friend.

She was stunned upon hearing that, couldn’t believe her ears and her eyes. She looked at Donghae and Lee Minho back and forth in disbelief.

“Come on. You said you want to meet him so much,” Donghae said as he helped his wife standing up to greet the actor.

Minhee who looked stunned as ever kept staring at Lee Minho with such a disbelief look as she stood up facing the actor. She then sheepishly bowed at the actor once she recovered from the shock and realized that she really wasn't dreaming, that the man who was standing in front of her right now was really her beloved Lee Minho. 

“Omo, you look much more handsome in person,” she complimented shyly, looking at her favourite actor in admiration.

“Thank you,” Lee Minho replied with a smile.

“What about me?” Donghae suddenly in, giving her a demanding look for her answer.

“What?” Minhee looked at him weirdly.

“Do I look much more handsome in person or not?”

“Shut up,” Minhee chided at him lightly and then smiled apologetically at the actor. “Uhh...why are we still standing here? Let's eat," she said and turned to Donghae. "Oppa, you said you’ll bring home food? Where is it?” she asked her husband.

“Oh, yeah! I bought pizza. It's on the table. Come on! Let’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter