Ultrasound

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since I'm in a good mood today, here's a quick update. It's short though ^ ^

As Minhee was putting on a light makeup on her face in front of the makeup table, Donghae approached her and hugged her from behind.

“All ready, wifey?” Donghae asked as he caressed the small baby bump that already formed on her tummy. She was 7 weeks pregnant now and they were going to the hospital to do a prenatal check up.

“One minute,” she answered as she applied a lip balm on her lips.

Donghae watched her from the reflection of the mirror as his chin rested on her shoulder. “You don’t need to put on makeup, or else the doctor will fall for you,” he frowned at his own words.

“Good, then. Don’t you think the doctor looks a little bit like Lee Minho?” she asked, looking at Donghae’s reflection on the mirror with sparkling eyes, especially when the name of her favourite actor rolled out of her own mouth.

Donghae frowned at the mention of the actor. “Can you not mention that guy for one day? Just one day, I beg you,” he rolled his eyes and huffed.

“Omo, what did I do until I can get such a young, handsome doctor like that?” she sighed in content, ignoring Donghae’s words. “If only I could turn back the time...”

“Why? You'd want to get married to the doctor instead of me?” Donghae looked at her threateningly.

“A-Aniyo. I never say that,” she denied, stammering a little.

Donghae pouted and frowned as he pulled himself away from hugging her. “Enough. I’ll wait for you outside,” he stomped out of the room, sulking.

After he got out of the room and closed the door, Minhee amusedly giggled at his sulky husband. Teasing him was her new hobby nowadays, as every of his reactions were all cute in her eyes.

Throughout the journey to the hospital, Donghae remained silent and kept pouting while driving. Instead of worrying about that, Minhee discreetly smiled at that, finding it funny and cute. She didn’t even try to break the silence. She wanted to see how long he would be sulking with her.

The silence between them remained until they got into the examination room where the handsome doctor was. The tight expression still plastered on his face especially when the doctor which was said resembled Lee Minho was in front of them, talking about something that he couldn’t pay attention to. He only could pay attention to how the doctor’s gaze averted from him to Minhee and from Minhee to him, and he frowned whenever the doctor looked at his wife a little bit longer than him. The fact that the doctor seemed to talk only to Minhee made his heart burn with anger as his frown deepened.

Suddenly, the doct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter