Frustration (edited-once again =_=')

TOUCH

The class went on as usual. Even with an additional number of student due to Woohyun's presence, Sunggyu drifted off in his sleep as usual. Thanks to his NIGHTMARES, he rarely got his good night sleep. Oddly enough, he never got those nightmares whenever he slept at school. As soon as the bell rang indicating the time for recess, Sunggyu felt a hand on his shoulder where it shook him until he woke up. 

"Hyung... Wake up... Let's go eat lunch at our usual place... And I think we should bring Woohyun too," Dongwoo put a big grin when mentioning that he wanted the transfer student to tag along with them. As soon as Woohyun heard his name, he approached to where Dongwoo was standing while giving an okay sign with his hands.

When Sunggyu heard that the boy will be tagging along, he stood up abruptly with an angry face.

"YAH! Jang Dongwoo! What the heck were you thinking? You want to bring that cheezy brat along?!" he glared at Dongwoo with his laser eyes. This time, the intense glaring that Sunggyu sent scared him to death. Unknowingly, he hides behind the newbie timidly. Woohyun was a bit stunned with the said man's backlash on having the idea of him tagging along.

'Why is he so worked up on not wanting me to enter his life? Maybe he's just shy and not so friendly like Dongwoo-hyung... Yeah, that might be it... Think positive, Woohyun-ah,' he reasoned it himself in order to avoid the thoughts that he might give a bad impression in front of the small-eyed boy.

"But, hyung... I'm just trying to help~" he poked out his head just to give out his reason to the elder. Judging from the way his beloved hyung reacted, he knew better than to face him eye-to-eye (not with that slanted eyes of fury for sure).

'HYUNG?! He's older than us? Ah... he might be older a few months than Dongwoo-hyung,' another thought errupted in Woohyun's mind. He had not yet start talking with Dongwoo since the time before their class started. He wanted to declare things with him (or if he's lucky, with Sunggyu as well) that he's actually a year younger than all of them in the grade, having to skip class due for him being an early-born and also the way his mind thinks.

Sunggyu balled a fist and was about to retort at his childhood friend but he just closed his eyes and took a deep breath deeply in order to lessen his anger.

"I've had enough with your ideas, Dongwoo-ah. Just... leave me alone for the time being," he stormed out of the class, leaving a heart-broken Dongwoo and a thoughtful Woohyun in the class.

'What the heck is wrong with that small-eyed hyung?'  Woohyun looked at Dongwoo who brought out two lunchboxes and stared it with a sad face.

"Gwaenchanayo, Dongwoo-ssi?" he approached him while putting his hand on the older's shoulder.

Dongwoo looked up to meet with Woohyun's worried face. He forced a smile in hope to make the boy to stop worrying about him. "I'm okay, Woohyun-ah. Besides, why do you use formal words with me? I've already told you to just call me Dongwoo," he pretended to pout in front of the new kid.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck while avoiding his gaze. It's a perfect timing to tell him about his real age but because of the arguing incident just now, was it really the best time? He looked back at Dongwoo and he was quite surprised that the older stared at him with an amused grin on his face.

'Wow... he sure recovered from the argument fast...' he smiled a little thus, grabbing the chair in front where Dongwoo was sitting and face him.

"Actually, to be truthful, I'm a year younger than anyone in this grade," he finally confessed to him.

Dongwoo widened his eyes as he heard Woohyun's age confession. But, it's just for a while before he grabbed the younger's shoulder and started to throw all the questions that's in his mind.

"Wow, really?! You're an early-born? Did you also attended the same grade at your previous school? Oh, my god! How did you get to enter this class? Are you a genius or something?" he excitedly retorted.

Hearing all the questions that were given to him, Woohyun chuckled a bit as he saw his reactions. 'I've a good feeling about this hyung.'

He coughed a bit in order to clear his throats and started to answer the questions.

"Yes and yes to the first two questions. Well... let's just say that my brain worked differently but not like what the society called as a genius."

The angelic-smile was plastered on the dino's face, knowing what he meant. Heck, all of the students in the school knew that their class is the only class that have students with high ranks in academic... But, the students that stand out the most in their class were himself and his beloved hyung, Sunggyu.

Dongwoo got the nickname of the 'stupid genius' as he was able to outsmart someone with his stupid-looking looks. Though he can't beat his hyung since he was called the 'freak genius', for him, Sunggyu is his 'hamster genius' before the incident three years ago.

Both of them were ranked second and first respectively (which of course, first is Sunggyu). Even their marks difference with the third ranker had a huge margin!

He finally found someone who has the same mind as them which would probably be able to help Sunggyu to have more friends!!

He quickly grabbed hold of Woohyun’s hands and brought it near his face. The latter was surprised with his action but he just let him did whatever he wanted to him as he felt that Dongwoo might want to say something important with those pleading eyes of his.

“Woohyun-ah… I know that this is just the first day for you in this school but I have a favour to ask. Can you help me?” he carefully looked through the younger’s eyes.

When Woohyun nodded with an assuring smile on his face, Dongwoo smiled a bit and continued with his words.

“I want you to befriend Sunggyu-hyung.”

Woohyun looked a bit confused with his request. Now, his curiosity about the hamster hyung (he decided to call him that because he looked like an angry hamster) was totally getting a lot bigger.

“Why? Besides, what happened to him actually?” he noticed that Dongwoo stiffen a bit by the question before letting go of his hands and started to fiddle his fingers.

“I-I-I can’t tell you everything because I-I’ve promise hyung not to tell anyone but I can only tell you this – Sunggyu-hyung is not like himself three years ago. He had a tragic incident back then that made him become the man he is now. But, I believe that the more friends he’ll have, the higher the chances for his old self to come back. So, Woohyun-ah... I beg you!” he bowed to Woohyun.

By looking how desperate Dongwoo was for Sunggyu, Woohyun felt that he really had the heart of an angel. Seeing him made him felt nostalgic as his best friend, Kim Kibum under the alias of Key also will do anything for their friendship.

He grabbed Dongwoo’s shoulder and made him rise from his bowing.

“Don’t worry, I will. Err, actually I was thinking... Can I just call both of you as hyung? I never had a hyung before so-ERK!!” before he finished his words, Dongwoo pulled him into a big hug while laughing out loud.

“Of course you can! Oh my! I’m so happy! Thanks, Woohyunnie!” then he let out another laugh which made the younger felt happy as though his laughter brought along a happy virus to anyone who heard them.

 

Sunggyu was feeling extremely frustrated with Dongwoo’s sudden invitation towards the new boy. He already knew that it’ll be useless as he’ll never try to talk with that greasy-looking boy named Woohyun!

His steps were getting faster by the time he reached the rooftop – where their usual spot was for lunch. Their class was on the second floor while the rooftop was on the fourth floor which he felt was not that high. By the time he reached there, he locked the door and shouted out all his frustration out.

He’s not really angry with Dongwoo but he kind of felt that there’s something about the transfer student that made his feelings went array which he himself didn’t know what it was.

He didn’t even care when the boy was introduced but when Dongwoo suggested that they should eat together, his conscious seemed to be playing around with his feelings.

After a few shouts in an attempt to clear up his mind and feelings, he noticed that he forgot to take his lunchbox from Dongwoo.

He sighed at his act just now and the fact that he didn’t get to eat his lunch, he decided to go to the school’s cafeteria to buy some breads since he need to take his anti-depressant pills.

Since the tragedy, the nightmares and lack of sleep made him to be extremely depressed to the point that his ‘gift’ became too sensitive which lead him to ‘see’ too much of people’s history with a brush of skin contact.

Usually, he was able to focus his ‘gift’ only on his hands if he’s in a good shape. But, the tragedy literally took a toll to his psyche that causes him to slip away too often. This is why he needed the pills to let him stay focus.

While heading down the stairs, he saw a girl was heading to the rooftop with hurried steps. As they passed by each other, Sunggyu noticed that the girl’s expression was a reflection of fear and... anger?

Being an ignorant person himself, he just continued on to his destination.

After he gobbled down two melon breads with a small bottle of milk, he intended to take his medicine but as he rummaged into his pockets, once again he forgot that his meds were in his bag, back in his class. Having no other choice, he headed back to his class.

He stopped abruptly before going inside as he saw Dongwoo and Woohyun were chatting happily while eating the lunchboxes that Dongwoo made (which was supposed to be his and Dongwoo’s).

The unexplained feelings came to him again but he managed to take some quick breaths in order to calm himself down. Once he’s sure that he’s okay, he was about to step into the class when suddenly, he heard a girl’s scream from the groundfloor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, there! Nice to see you guys again...

Here's another update that I promised in the previous chapter...

While I was gone for week, I realised that my subbies had increased into 50+!! YAY!! ><

Thanks for subscribing this story... 너무 감사합니다... ほんとうに ありがとうございます。

Also... I have 1000+ views!! WOW!! Can't believe that many would view this story...

And with that, I'll update another story tomorrow to celebrate this news... yippee!! ><

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter (although it was a bit boring though ^^")