The 3 Transferee

TOUCH

Having the culprit became amnesiac made Woohyun experienced 'unsolved-case' frustrations for the first time. The case that he thought can be solved at that same night leads to another big question mark in his head which he hated it so much.

A few days ago, when Namhee was handcuffed, she suddenly collapsed which made all of them send her to a nearby hospital. As soon as she woke up, she forgot all the things about her life - her name, her family, her friends and also her crime. It turned out that Officer Shin had recorded everything that happened that night with a voice recorder as a solid evidence.

Namhee heard it and she didn't even try to deny it at all. "If what I said in that voice recorder was true, then I'll gladly accept my punishment. Although I can't remember anything right now, I had a suffocated feeling in my heart which I think is the guilt of not turning myself in earlier," was what she said. Her family, as well as late Hana's family, was informed about the case the next day after Namhee collapsed. Late Hana's family was utterly shocked by what Hana had done that forced Namhee to do the murdering and quickly apologized to her family.

The aftermath of that incident upon her family remained unknown, whether they forgave them or not.

"WOOHYUNNIE!!!" a certain dino came into Woohyun's sight. The said person snapped out from his thoughts and brought his view to the smiling angel-dino and the poker-face hamster.

"Ah, hyungs... Annyeonghaseyo..." he greeted with less enthusiasm.

"Eyy... What's wrong with you? Still thinking about Namhee's case?"

Woohyun gave a sheepish smile.

"Well, I can't stop thinking of what made her lose her memories just like that," he admitted.

Sunggyu sat at his place in silence, not wanting to engage any conversation with the self-proclaimed teen detective. The next day after that night, Woohyun approached him in order to convey his gratitude for helping him in solving this time's case.

*Flashback*

"Thank you so much for helping me breaking the trick," Woohyun seemed to be a bit distant while saying this. Being an emotionless person he is now, he wanted to dismiss it without replying but somehow the younger's disheveled state made him feel a bit worried.

"Hey, are you really okay?" the question came out from his mouth unexpectedly, surprising even himself.

Woohyun gave a weak smile, unconsciously dismissing Sunggyu's question before going to his seat.

This made Sunggyu regretted having a kind intention towards the boy.

*End of flashback*

Dongwoo rested his left arm on Woohyun's shoulder,

"It's not your fault that she suddenly got amnesia, Hyunnie. Maybe the stress from being guilty had made her mind to snap and lose her memories. Good thing she didn't become crazy, right?"

Woohyun just nodded weakly while Sunggyu observed his side profile. Seeing the boy looked a bit vulnerable sparked something inside himself.

'What's this feeling inside me? Is it because of this greasy punk?'

He unconsciously put his hand on his heart. It beats abnormally fast whenever he saw Woohyun acted like that.

The sound of the school bell rang snapped him out of his thoughts.

Their homeroom teacher came in and took their attendance before the class was resumed. Surprisingly, Sunggyu continued on his one and only habit amidst of his confused feelings: SLEEPING...

(Time Skip)

It's finally recess time and the trio decided to eat their lunch at the rooftop (Sunggyu refused for Woohyun to be in their 'circle' until Dongwoo convinced him that an addition of one more person won't be that bad, although Woohyun tried to skip lunch where Dongwoo just literally dragged him along) when a commotion was heard at one of the first-year classes.

"AHH!!! Sungjong-ie!! You're SOO cute!!"

The voices of girls kept on squealing which kind of resonates the whole building.

Dongwoo halted when he heard the noises.

"What happened there?"

Unfortunately, no one seemed to care on answering the poor dino's question when Sunggyu voiced out,

"Who cares? Let's go eat." Dongwoo face-palmed at his hyung's response and decided to also drag him along in order to know what actually happened. While dragging both Woohyun and Sunggyu by the arm, they finally found the source of the noise: class 1-B. The trio noticed that the female students that crowded in front of the classroom were from their own year.

"Omo! Looks like there's a new student in that class!" Dongwoo broke into a big grin. Woohyun finally looked at the flustered boy that stood in front of the class while trying to calm the girls down.

"Looks like he's having a hard time to go for lunch." Hearing this, Sunggyu snorted.

"So much for being Mr. Cutie and gain fangirls during your first day in school." After saying those words, the three of them suddenly got pushed slightly by someone from the back. Sunggyu got mad and turned around to see the pusher.

"Hey! What's wrong with you, punk?" A boy that looked the same age as Woohyun wore an angry expression on his face. He looked manly with fine built, the same goes with his face. His raven hair was styled upwards in a tough guy manner.

"Don't mock my dongsaeng," he said through his gritted teeth before heading towards the flustered boy. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes and started to walk back towards the rooftop. Dongwoo and Woohyun saw the raven-haired boy helped the flustered boy, who by the way had golden-blond hair, by dismissing the crowds and then everyone resumed with their plans for lunch like nothing happened, which was weird for Woohyun but with his messed mind, he decided to ignore it.

"Woah, can't believe he managed to disperse the stubborn girls!" Dongwoo remarked. Woohyun also started to head back towards the rooftop with Dongwoo tagging along.

"The tough guy's name is Lee Howon while the blondie's Lee Sungjong. I saw their name tags briefly so I know their name- ACKK!" Woohyun suddenly clutched his stomach. Dongwoo panicked at the younger's sudden yell of pain.

"Hyunnie! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Woohyun just dismissed his hyung while giving a weak smile.

"I'm okay, hyung. It's just that I didn't eat since yesterday and it looks like I got gastric." Dongwoo sighed with relief.

"Let me take you to the infirmary."

"No, no no. It's fine. I'll go by myself. I'll just ask some from medicine, then I go to the rooftop. I wouldn't want to miss eating your homemade lunchbox, right?" Woohyun tried to convince him. Dongwoo finally agreed to let Woohyun go to the infirmary by himself and headed towards the rooftop to join Sunggyu. Woohyun went there as he told to and the first thing he called out to was whether there's a nurse or not.

"Hello? Is the nurse's here?" A man who was shorter than him with a bright soft orange hair turned around from his seat, facing Woohyun.

"Oh? Hello there. I'm the new nurse from today onwards. My name's Choi Kangsoo. How can I help you?" he started to introduce himself. Woohyun noticed that somehow the new nurse looked a bit similar to Sunggyu but then the pain from his gastric reminded him of his initial reason for going there.

"Oh, hello. I'm Woohyun. I want to ask whether there's some sort of medicine that can cure gastric quickly?" Kangsoo just smiled and then, he scanned the medicine cabinet in search of the said medicine. When he finally found it, he gave it to Woohyun.

"Here you go. Please remember to eat in order to avoid this kind of incident ever again," he adviced Woohyun. Woohyun took the medicine and bowed at Kangsoo in a gratitude manner before agreeing with what he said. As soon as he left the infirmary, a raven-haired boy and a blondie boy slide the curtain that concealed their presence.

"So, he's the famous detective, huh? Doesn't seem like one," the raven boy scoffed.

"Ah, hyung! It's not nice of you to say that about him! Maybe he's stressed out about his recent case," the blondie pouted. Kangsoo just smiled on their argument.

"Hoya-ah. You can't judge someone by their appearance, you know?" The raven boy, Hoya sighed in defeat.

"Ne, hyung."

"Good. And Sungjong-ie, can you try controlling your 'gift', please? You don't want earlier incident to happen again, don't you?" The blonde who was named Sungjong just smiled sheepishly while rubbing his neck.

"I'll try, hyung," he replied. Kangsoo smiled at both of the boys.

"Now, let's eat our lunch, shall we?"

=============================================================================================================================

A/N: Hi~ It's been a long time since I updated this story...

Sorry for the lame chapter, by the way. I kind of lost the draft for this chapter. ^^'

Anyway, if you want to ask me anything about this story or myself, don't be shy and just comment here ><...

I'll gladly answer them all (except for spoilers of the story) I think from now onwards, I'll try to update every week.

And... here's some hints for the next chapter;

-Cha Hakyeon's appearance

-abusement

-MyungYeol moments

That's all from me... Toodles >< *Throwing hand kisses in the air*

p/s: I've already updated this story in Wattpad actually ^^'