Prologue

TOUCH

Darkness. Blood. Sounds of metal. Ticking of an analogue stopwatch.

Sunggyu woke up in cold sweat as he found himself at the living room. He was puzzled on why did his house were in the dark. And it was eerily quiet as well. But what made him wondered the most was how did he ended up in the living room? The last thing that he remembered was him, helping out her eomma in the kitchen. As he tried to get up, he felt a sudden pain at the back of his neck. He rubbed his back and felt a little bump on the nape of his neck. After his eyes were adjusted to the darkness, he finally noticed that his shirt and his hands were wet and sticky. He went to the nearest window in order to see what was the sticky substance on his hands and shirt.

As soon as the light from the moonlight shone through the window and fell onto him, he was utterly shocked with the identity of the substance : it's blood. Judging from how it looked almost dried, it must had been a couple of minutes after he out. But how did the blood got onto him? More importantly, whose blood was it? Or maybe... 

'NO!! It can't be!!'

He huriedly went to the kitchen while calling out his parents. "Eomma! Appa!" Only silence greeted him. Then, he went to the kitchen area. Suddenly, he stumbled onto something. When he looked over to see what it was, he became speechless. His body shivered at the sight that unfolded in front of him : his parent's lifeless body. Although it's dark, he can still make out the outline of the bodies. He became grievely stricken by the thought that they were being killed by someone. As he saw only two bodies in the kitchen, he remembered that his younger twin was supposed to be home a few hours ago.

"Minsuk-ah! Where are you?" he frantically searched around the house. When his search came out with nothing, a sudden realization hit him ; he's all alone now. The posibility for his twin to be killed off is high. Minsuk was only borned a few hours late than him and they don't looked anything alike like most twins do. But. they had a bond just like any other identical twin.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate the whereabouts of Minsuk. Regrettably, he found none. Out of the blue, a door was heard to be clicked open. It came from the bathroom. Sunggyu wondered, 'Is it the killer?' But, why did he only came out now? He had been screaming like crazy in order to find his twin but the killer seemed to not take advantage of it to finish him earlier.

A man, almost as tall as him, wearing a long trench coat and a hat that covered his face walked towards him from the bathroom. He took out a some sort of pocketwatch from the pocket of his trench coat. The sound of the ticking clock of the watch made Sunggyu suddenly felt sleepy.

"W-w-who a-are y-you?" he tried to fight away the sleepiness while trying to step away from the man by walking backwards. The man answered nothing. Frustrated with the man's act of silence, he raised his voice, "Who are YOU? What have you done to my parents? Where's Min-" finally, his body gave away and he collapsed to the floor.

His conciousness were in the verge of slipping away when he heard the man said, "I hope that I wouldn't have to use this way." Finally, Sungggyu's world became dark and once he wake up, he was never the same...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe... finally finished my prologue ^^... Sorry for the long wait for this... I've been busy with my upcoming exam... Anyway, in the future, I will be updating the next chapter by writing out the chapter's title first... I've always been like this whenever I started a story so that I will be able to continue whenever I got a writer's block... Oh, btw, I made Sunggyu and Minsuk(DOTS) to be twins as when I searched on them, Minsuk is a year younger than Sunggyu but in this story, I want to make Minsuk to be the one who looked over Sunggyu... but how will he do that?? hehe... look forward for the upcoming chapter... feel free to comment here..