Worry

TOUCH

Sunggyu chugged down his mineral water given by Woohyun after taking his pills. Then, he popped a candy into his mouth to regain back his sugar level.

The young detective patiently waited his hyung to calm down. After a few minutes, he stood up and did some small stretching.

"Let's go, hyung," he offered his gloved hand to the elder. The latter confused with the action before blurted out his question.

"Er, I thought you want to know what I saw," regardless of what he asked, he still accepted Woohyun's hand for him to stand up.

Woohyun just smiled softly before replying, "I do but that can wait since we're too long gone. Poor Dongwoo-hyung waiting for us."

Sunggyu scoffed.

"That dino can handle himself well. Like literally, he is annoyingly very friendly," he commented. Woohyun chuckled at the statement made by the grumpy hamster hyung.

The two of them leave their classroom after making sure that N's stuff didn't go missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go, Hakyeon-ssi."

Woohyun gave back N's bag. They had already returned to the infirmary where they saw N had changed into his school uniform while Dongwoo looked like he almost going into panic mode before they came.

"Er, thank you, Woohyun-ssi, Sunggyu-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi. And also, thank you for taking care of me," N bowed at them with gratitude.

Dongwoo quickly replied back, "Oh, it's okay! This is what classmates do! Helping each other, right guys?" the angel dino beamed while looking at the other two boys besides him. He noticed that Woohyun gave a stern expression for a short moment before agreeing with his statement with a light tone. His Gyuzizi, on the other hand, was seen wearing a blank look. Dongwoo smiled softly while thinking, '... I guess they finally know the cause...'

The four of them said their goodbyes as they left the school gate.

As soon as N was out of sight, the three of them walked at the opposite direction.

"So, hyung. Which one of my reasonings that you can deduce from your reading?" Woohyun finally brought up the reason why Sunggyu need to use his ability.

The eldest pressed his lips into a thin line while nodding solemnly.

"It was your second guess unfortunately."

Dongwoo got confused a bit because he didn't know what really happened.

"Can I know what was it about?" the dino asked. Woohyun told him about his guess while Sunggyu simplified what he saw through his ability earlier. Dongwoo's eyes went big which are full of worry.

"Gyu-hyung! Are you really okay after seeing them?"

The said person just nodded, he didn't want to say anything after explaining his vision. On the other hand, Woohyun just went quiet after confirming his theory with the psychometric boy.

They were then soon reached a crossroad.

"... I'll be heading here, hyungs," Woohyun announced to the two, while pointing at their left.

Dongwoo turned around to see the younger. "Oh, bye-bye, Hyunnie~ See you tomorrow~"

Being a cheerful dino, he waved enthusiastically to the young detective while Sunggyu just stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Woohyun waved back with the same positive manner but with less cheerfulness.

The eldest was curious with the greasy kid's behaviour but he decided to just ignore it and walked back home with the dino tagging along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun was in deep thought while walking to his home. Hearing what Sunggyu had seen from his psychometric readings made him think a lot of things. 'D0m3stic and s3xual abuses are common but on male? I think I've heard about this kind of case from Dad before. Should I ask him?' His thoughts got interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. The caller ID showed that it was his dad

'And here I was debating whether to call him or not. Is Dad a psychic?' he shook his head and picked up the phone regardless.

"Hey, Dad. It's rare for you to suddenly call me at times like this. Are you planning to visit me here?"

A chuckle can be heard from the phone's speaker. "Unfortunately, I'm still on duty, son. I just want to check up on you. I heard from your favorite noona that you got your first 'unsolved' case, huh?"

Woohyun groaned as he was being reminded of the previous case that made him restless for a few days.

"Dad~! I had already forgotten about it and was about to move on~ Why do you always want to make fun of me?"

Chief Nam, Woohyun's father just gave a short laugh hearing his son's ranted on him. He was relieved that his son didn't go depressed by the way he quickly retorted his teasing. But, there's other thing he wanted to say to his son besides wanting to know his wellbeing.

"Woohyun-ah. I actually want to call you right now because I want you to be vigilant at all times," his tone changed from being cheeky to serious.

The young detective perked a bit by the warning made by his father. He looked around before continuing their conversation. "Why, Dad? What's wrong?"

A tired sigh can be heard a few seconds later. "Do you remember about the d0m3stic abuse towards a middle schooler boy that I told you a few years ago?" "Oh, yeah. You did tell me about it. Why?" Woohyun went into an apartment building while heading towards the lift. "The offender somehow escaped from the prison a few days ago. Now, the police are still investigating on how he got out."

Woohyun quirked his eyebrows when hearing that the criminal escaped. "Don't you think that the prison's security nowadays somehow are very lax?" he commented quite sarcastically.

"I hope it's not the case but what made it weird was that the guards somehow lost their memories during his escape." Chief Nam was flipping through some documents containing the said report of the incident.

Woohyun's curiosity peaked as he heard the sentence 'lost their memories'.

"Lost their memories? How is that possible? Besides, why are you suddenly warning me about the criminal's escape?" He stepped out of the lift at level 10 and was heading to his house unit.

"I have no idea, son. Actually, I warned you because it seems that a relative of the escaped prisoner go to the same school as yours," his father explained.

Woohyun halted on his steps as he heard the information. "Can I ask who's the relative?"

As soon as the name came out from his phone' speaker, it made him had goosebumps all over his body.

"Cha Hakyeon."

=============================================================================================================================

I tried my best to be consistent with my updates but it's kinda hard. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter even tho it's not much..

Yours truly,

-mayu98_GRP-