IT'S OUT!

Whose fault is it anyway?

THE NEW FICCY IS OUT PEOPLE!!! FOLLOW THE LINK HERE->>IT'S LIFE

Hello everyone! Miss me? Guess not =P

Well I'm just here to tell you guys that my lazy (and the body that's connected to that ) is inspired to write a new story!

...

Alright so it's not really THAT new. Basically, I really love the AU k-pop industry I created, I also love my OCs very very much, so I figured, why not make a new fic that focuses on the lives of the OCs? There won't really be a plot line, so you guys don't really need to follow, I'll also update randomly aka whenever I feel inspired to write. There's nothing dramatic in the story, so for those of you looking to read an epic story, this won't be it, this is more of a slice of life thing.

So what will I talk about in the fic? Well anything from the car ride Jong Hyun has with GD to Shin Se Kyung's secret dates with Young Soo. I'll be upfront with you guys first though, this story will be more YG artist centric than Shinee centric, of course with all the idols living in the same vicinity, Jongkey will be making their apperances, but I'm a YG fan at heart, so I'm sorry if I write to my bias.

2NE1 IS MAKING A COME BACK!! OMG OMG!! *extremely excited*

Oh and before I forget, I, the authoress will also be making an apperance in the story!!! As the narrator. lol. Just pretend that I'm the invisble gossip girl yea?

Here's a quick preview to the first chapter:

The day for Kim Yun Ri, as with every other person in this world starts the way it does for every other person in this world; with waking up.

  “I hate this love song, I hate this love song, I hate this love song…”

  “Ugh, Ji Young, I get it, you hate love songs!” Kim Yun Ri yelled into the receiver of her phone.

  Yes, I may have forgotten to mention that whilst Kim Yun Ri wakes up like everyone else, her wakeup call is a little more special than most. “But darling!!!!!! I’m very proud of my composition!!!! And I want to share it with you!” Kwon Ji Young, the leader of Big Bang all but crooned on the other end of the line. “Every single ing day Ji Young? When did you change the ring-tone for your caller I.D on my phone anyways…no actually, Why the hell are you calling me when we’re in the SAME ROOM in the SAME HOUSE!?” Kim Yun Ri growled exasperatedly, glaring straight at her boyfriend of 3 months who stood dripping wet, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of sweat pants.

  Laughing heartily, the singer moved to place a soft kiss on her forehead. “Good morning my love,” he whispered, face inches from hers. “Morning to you too my love,” she whispered back. The intimate moment lasts for exactly 30 seconds before Kim Yun Ri makes another annoyed observation, “You were smoking.” She comments dully, wrinkling her nose at pungent scent of tobacco. Smoothing out the wrinkles on his pre-chosen outfit, G-dragon shrugs, “It’s my muse.” Kim Yun Ri eyes his boyfriend critically for a second before sighing, “I suppose I should just be grateful that you don’t write your songs drinking whisky while smoking weed.” “Are you comparing me to Lady GaGa!?” The singer whirls around, placing his hands on his chest, looking mock hurt. “Hm…, I don’t know…” Kim Yun Ri taps her lip with her finger thoughtfully, “The blonde hair, the eccentric fashion…” She trails off cryptically. G-dragon stuck his tongue out at her and went back to getting dressed, “Don’t you have class today?” He added after a few moments of silence. Kwon Ji Young counted down from 3. 3, 2, 1.

  “Oh !”

  Oh, did I also forget to mention that Kim Yun Ri, just like every other college student, has school to attend?

I look forward to seeing you guys at the new fic!! Please comment =P

Much love, endlesssky