Omake 2: OMG, You don't have !?

Whose fault is it anyway?

A/N: Alright, I finally got this filler out. I hope you guys don't hate fillers, because I really enjoy writing them, it gives me space to make the characters more ooc...but but, I LOST 2 SUSCRIBERS *sobs hysterically...* Well ,yea I really appreciate those of you who loves this story enough to suscribe and I respect your decision to unsuscribe. But I apologize to those of you who have given up on this story because my writing has disappointed you.

Well enough about the sad news...LET US MOVE ON!

========================================================================

Jinki’s POV:

  It’s a rare day off for us Shinee, Jong Hyun went out to meet Shin Se Kyung while Ki Bum and Yun Ri have decided to stalk them. Min Ho is at the gym working out, Nick hyung is at the office, presumably with Young Soo hyung which leaves Tae Min and I to have the apartment all to ourselves. Sitting up to fluff the pillow under my head, I quickly laid back down and got comfortable on the couch, a nap was in order seeing as the house is finally quiet.

  In case you were wondering why I am out in the living room trying to sleep instead of doing so in my own room, I’m trying to give our resident maknae some space. Even after the departure of our previous manager, he still likes to hole himself up in Young Soo hyung’s room with his laptop doing god knows what. So I figured, if he needs his personal space that bad, I might as well give it to him. Besides the couch is more comfortable anyways.

  ‘Jinki, do you mind sleeping in your room instead, I’d like to watch some TV.’ I recognize that voice, that’s Young Soo hyung’s voice. What is he doing at home? I snapped my eyes open in an instance. ‘Hyung! I thought….but….you…work, huh? OUCH!’ In my attempt to come up with a coherent sentence and scramble off the couch to make space for Young Soo hyung, I had fallen off…damn that condition of mine. Personally, I think it’s a miracle that I can dance and sing at the same time… ‘Oh, I took a day off since Nick..hyung… offered to deal with things in the office.’ I nodded understandingly, not missing the pause between the “hyung” before Nick hyung’s name. Our new manager is one year older than Young Soo hyung but he always seems uncomfortable calling him “hyung”, but none of us knows why. ‘Well, I don’t want to disturb Tae Min, so I’ll just stay here and watch TV with you I guess…’ ‘Tae Min? Oh he’s in my room. That’s kind of the reason why I’m here. He says he needs my internet.’ Putting pieces together, I scooted over to let Young Soo hyung sit down. Now really Tae Min, do you need fast internet connection to write up your goals and plans? No. But do you need fast internet to stream ? Yes.

  Grinning like a madman, I mentally wagged a finger at our maknae.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rdperson’s POV:

  There was the regular way of entering the room and then there was the diva way of entering the room. Almost slamming the door open, Ki Bum all but sauntered in with a devilish grin on his face, holding a Canon powershot. Yun Ri trailed in behind him tiredly, closing the door and making sure that their shoes were properly placed. ‘Hurry up Yun Ri! I want to sort out these photographs now!’ To emphasize the word ‘now’, Ki Bum jumped on the couch, completely ignoring the fact that he was displacing the two people who sat next to him. ‘Chill, I’m coming, just let me get your shoes onto the shoe rack…’ Hearing his cousin’s reply, Ki Bum rolled his eyes and mouthed the word “neurotic”. Completely used to such exchanges, the manager and leader of Shinee went back to watching the drama that was playing on TV.

  Lugging a 15inch Mac Pro into the living room, Yun Ri gently sat the laptop onto the coffee table before plopping herself down on the floor, ‘Ki Bum, you , didn’t even save space for me on the couch,’ she muttered darkly as she tried to boot up her computer. Her cousin shrugged behind her, what was wrong with sitting on the floor. Young Soo on the other hand bent down and s his arms around his girlfriend’s shoulders, ‘Hey babe, welcome back.’ Yun Ri made a face, ‘Don’t call me babe and I don’t live here, so it doesn’t count. And ugh, . Is it out of battery?’  Young Soo could only muster a wry grin at his girlfriend’s cold demeanor. Beside him, both Ki Bum and Jinki covered their mouths to smother their giggles, which earned them a playful glare from Young Soo. Why couldn’t he have picked a sweet loving girl? Instead he had this headstrong karate black belt as his girlfriend…but he knew he would not have her any other way.

   For 20 minutes, Yun Ri fumbled around, plugging in chargers, pressing buttons, trying to get her Mac to perform one simple function, switch itself on. Thankfully, Ki Bum had become engrossed in the drama or he would have lost his temper waiting for Yun Ri to get the computer ready. Just as the cheesy drama came to an end, so did Yun Ri’s persistence. Throwing her hands up, she screamed, ‘UGH! I GIVE UP!  My mac has crashed. End of story.’ Ki Bum’s eyes widened at her claim, ‘What!? That means I can’t go through the photos today!?’ Jinki and Young Soo face-faulted for a moment, wasn’t he supposed to be more concerned that his cousin’s computer had crashed? ‘What about all your data for school and work?’ Young Soo asked worriedly, but his girlfriend replied with a nonchalant shrug, ‘Everything’s in my external hard disk and backed up in school; my mac doesn’t have anything in it, so that’s alright. But that’s what pisses me off the most, how does a mac with nothing in it even crash? It’s not like I’m using crappy windows or anything…’ ‘Well if all you want is to look at photos, why don’t you borrow one of our laptop?’ Jinki chimed in after seeing Ki Bum’s pouting expression. ‘Heck, why not. But wait, what laptop are you using?’ Yun Ri quickly asked before Jinki could step out of the living room. ‘Samsung, why?’ ‘I only use mac.’ Yun Ri stated. Young Soo brought his hands up to rub his temples, here she goes again.

  ‘But it’s just to look at pho-’ ‘I only use mac.’ Yun Ri repeated again, this time more forcefully. Ki Bum sighed and heaved himself off the couch, ‘Whatever, I’m going to shower, just make sure I get to see these photos today.’ Jinki bit his lip at the tense atmosphere, ‘Well, the only person with a mac in this house is Tae Min but-’ ‘He’s in my room,’ Young Soo quickly cut the leader of Shinee off. Jinki really did not need to know how persistent his girlfriend was when it came to her computer preferences. After watching Yun Ri disappear into Young Soo’s room, the manager of Shinee dragged the leader back to the shared bedroom of Jinki, Tae Min and Min Ho to give him a long explanation as to why you never want to argue about computer usage with his girlfriend, ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae Min’s POV:

  Hearing the door knob rattle, I quickly closed the window I was looking at and pulled out the earbuds from my ears. Thank god I locked the door or whoever was outside would have walked into the most embarrassing situation I have ever been in. ‘Coming!’ I quickly yelled, but before I could get to the door, it swung open in my face revealing Yun Ri nuna’s bemused expression. I watched as she pocketed a key and mentally wondered how much privacy does Young Soo hyung get if she even has the key to his room. ‘Tae Min ah,’ she addressed. I gulped and prayed that she wouldn’t ask what I was doing on my computer. ‘I need to borrow your Mac. Mine crashed.’ Quickly disconnecting the laptop from the LAN wire, I practically shoved the Macbook into her arms and tried to make my way out of the room. Key word? Tried. ‘Yah, where do you think you’re going, I don’t have your password.’ With that, Yun Ri nuna dragged me to the study table and plugged the mac back, with me in tow.

  ‘Um nuna I don’t want to disturb your work…’ I fiddled my thumb as I watch her connect the camera to my mac. ‘Well this isn’t work, besides I need a second opinion on what photos are decent to show to Ki Bum and what’s not,’ she motioned to the screen that as currently running a slideshow of Jong Hyun hyung and Se Kyung nuna’s pictures. I nodded numbly, still trying to recover from the fact that Yun Ri nuna of all people almost walked in on me. Digesting her words, I knew what I need. Banana milk. ‘Let me get some banana milk and I’ll be back.’ She nodded at my response and went back to looking through the photos.

Yun Ri’s POV:

  I watched as Tae Min walked out of the room to get his banana milk. That kid had a freaking addiction to that thing, this I swear. Minimizing the photos window, I decided to do some quick snooping of his computer. I’ll admit, I don’t usually snoop around, but Tae Min’s suspicious behavior has got me curious. What the hell has he been doing, locking himself up in my boyfriend’s room with a laptop? I looked through the internet history, then his hard drive and his documents as my eyes slowly widened in disbelief… At this very moment, Tae Min walked back in with an entire carton of banana milk.

3rdperson’s POV:

  ‘Oh my ing god, Tae Min, you don’t have in your computer!?’ Yun Ri asked, completely abhorred. The maknae of Shinee shrugged confusedly, ‘What’s wrong with that?’ ‘You’re an 18 year old GUY. 18 year old guys watch . It’s the law of nature, it’s the fact, it’s….THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF TRUTH!!’ Yun Ri exploded.

  ‘Relax Yun Ri nuna, it’s not like I’ve never watched it before,’ Tae Min confessed meekly but the older female in front of him was not satisfied with this answer. Shaking her head wildly, Yun Ri grabbed Tae Min’s shoulder and shook it with all her might, ‘That’s not the point Tae Min, the point is YOU don’t have ANY .’ ‘I’m not really interested in it,’ Tae Min stated matter of factly.  It was true, the maknae of Shinee did not see the appeal in watching obese old man screw wrinkled old ladies like bunnies, if it’s he wants, the he would much rather find himself a girl and do it himself.

  ‘But…but…you’re a GUY!’ By now Yun Ri have became exasperated. ‘So?’ ‘So unless you’re gay, then you should be interested in !’ ‘Wait…’ seemingly to have caught onto something, a suppressed grin slowly began to grow on Tae Min’s face. ‘Is that what this is about? Is that why you’re so concerned? That I might be gay?’ Suddenly being questioned about the heart of the matter, Yun Ri quickly looked away guiltily, ‘Well, I mean yea, kinda, like…yea.’ She finally confessed.

  Deciding to play a prank on the older girl, Tae Min slung his arm around Yun Ri’s shoulder and whispered into her ear, ‘Then would you like to show it to me instead?’ Reflexively, Yun Ri elbowed Tae Min in the gut, ‘YAH!’ ‘Ouch! Nuna! I was joking!’ Tae Min doubled over in pain, but was laughing.

   Blushing both out of embarrassment and annoyance, Yun Ri glared at the younger boy, ‘well it wasn’t funny!’ ‘Yea, alright, I’m sorry nuna, it’s just that you’re so worried that I’ll be gay.’ Yun Ri shook her head as Tae Min recovered from the attack, ‘I’m not worried that you’re gay, I’m worried that you’ll TURN gay. There’s a difference.’ Tae Min raised an eyebrow at the statement.

  ‘Alright, but why?’ ‘To tell you the truth, well, Ki Bum turned gay because of me.’ Tae Min gave her a shocked look, and after explaining the story from start to finish, Yun Ri looked tiredly at the lead dancer of Shinee who was laughing so hard that he couldn’t stand up. ‘Wait, so thanks to you, Ki Bum hyung lost his first time to a random guy from the internet before he was even officially gay!?’ ‘Yes…’ Yun Ri gritted in reply. The boy continued to laugh.

  Deciding that it was time to change the topic, Yun Ri quickly diverged the conversation. ‘So Tae Min,’ ‘Yea?’ ‘If it’s not that you’re watching in Young Soo’s room all the time, what do you do in there? Hell why can’t you do it in your own room while the others are out?’ Scratching his head awkwardly, Tae Min opened his mouth to reply and closed it before any words came out. This action repeated several times before he finally mustered the courage to confess his actions. ‘Promise you won’t laugh?’ ‘No I don’t promise,’ Yun Ri replied smoothly. Not expecting the answer, Tae Min just continued, ‘Ok..no wait, what! Nuna, you have to promise!’

  ‘Well I can’t! So just get on with it!’ ‘Fine…You see, you know that internet in Young Soo hyung’s room is by LAN cable right?’ ‘Yea?’ ‘So it’s faster than the wireless in my room…’ ‘Yes Tae Min, I know my basic internet theory, just spit it out already.’ ‘Fine. I watch fancams of myself in here. Are you happy now?’ There was pregnant pause.  ‘Wait what?’ ‘I watch fancams of myself taken by my fans!’ ‘That’s it?’ Yun Ri stared at the youngest member of Shinee shocked. ‘What do you mean that’s it?’

  Confronted by such an unnatural answer, Tae Min too did not know how to react. ‘Yea well, I don’t know, I was just expecting…well. More.’ ‘Well, uh will it make you feel better if I told you I look at photos the fans take of me as well as their comments?’ Raising an eyebrow, Yun Ri who was bewildered could only reply, ‘Uh…maybe? But..ok why hide it from everyone?’ ‘Well if the hyungs find out I watch my own fancams they would laugh at me! But…I mean, I’m not like Jong Hyun hyung who is totally unafraid of the camera, so I need to watch the fancams and see how I can improve and make the fans happier. You heard what I said on Sukira about my goal planning right? Well yea, I would read the fans comments, watch my fancams and look at the photos and see what I need to work on.’

  Instead of giving the honest maknae a verbal response, Yun Ri reached up to pat the head of the much taller teen before her, ‘You’re so cute you know that?’ Yup, she decided that it was probably for the best that she not tell the maknae that all the members of Shinee secretly watch the fancams their fans take of themselves. Pouting at being called cute again, Tae Min gently pushed Yun Ri’s hands away. ‘Nuna, do you really want me to pull a fast one on you again?’ He teased. ‘Do you want me to actually perform an overhead throw on you this time?’ Yun Ri countered. Suddenly remembering the fact that the nuna next to him was a black belt in Karate, Tae Min put on his cutest puppy dog eyes and apologized, ‘I’m sorry nuna…’  

  From inside their rooms, all the hyungs in the household, Ki Bum included, shook their heads sadly. They were going to have to teach Tae Min how to appreciate adult movies, gay or not gay.