Chapter 9

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mina's POV

Chaeyoung's words really stunned me that day. She's so charismatic that day though. It's been 1 week since we became real and it feels like a dream and it's been 1 week since I saw Sana  and Tzuyu going out. Trust me, Sana never been that happy when we're together and it's making me jealous. Just kiddin' as long as my bestfriend is happy I'm happy too. Until now, Momo is sad, empty, broken and sad and (hahaha). I really can't understand why Dahyun left her. I mean, they're so happily inlove with each other.

 

"Chaeng do you think Dahyun has a reason why she left Momo?" I asked Chaeyoung.

 

 

"Maybe yes. Maybe none. Why did you ask?"

 

 

"Cause they're so happy these past weeks and then boom! Dahyun left her."

 

 

"Maybe Momo's parents don't approve Dahyun and they said that to her an-" I cut her off.

 

 

"Chaeng you're watching dramas too much. That can't be true. Those only happen in dramas." 

 

 

"Yah! Dramas are nice!" she shouted.

 

 

"Okay. Okay. You should thank me because I love so much." 

 

 

"Thank you for loving me~" she said cutely.

 

 

I wish times like this would never end but unfortunately this is gonna end in 5 .. 4... 3.. 2.. 1...

 

 

"Wassup guys!" Sana shouted and Tzuyu hiding her face at the back of her girlfriend.

 

 

"Sana hey. You're ruining their time hahaha" Tzuyu teased us.

 

 

It's really been a while since we got to hang out together because of our schedule.

 

 

"Hey have you heard of what happened to Momo and Dahyun?" Sana asked.

 

 

"Hey stop gossiping!" Tzuyu scolded her girlfriend and we all laughed.

 

 

"Yes we've heard about that." Chaeyoung answered for me because I can't stop laughing.

 

 

"Guys where university do wanna attend?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

 

 

I forgot about that we're seniors. Just how fast the time passes.

 

 

"Of course I'm going to attend in St. Louisse University. I heard Chaeyoung will go there too. Right Chae?" Chaeyoung nodded.

 

 

"Our brains can't manage to go there though so my bestfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter