Chapter 7

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

 

It's been a week since Tzuyu is pestering me and it's driving me crazy. 

 

"Tzuyu! What do you want from me?!" I shouted at her.

 

"Can't you see? I like you. No scratch that. I love you Sana and I'm gonna prove it to you."

 

"Did I tell you that I'm not interested being in a relationship?"

 

"Please just one date. One date and I'll prove it to you. That I can change." she asked with her puppy eyes.

 

"Okay. Just one date. Tomorrow 1 pm at the cafe.

 

-

 

-

 

I arrived at the cafe and suprisingly she's early and I don't have to wait. We had some coffee and get to know each other. I realized that she's a good person and she's not that person everybody is talking about.

 

"Hey look at that. Tzuyu is playing with a girl again haha"

 

"Looks like the girl is hoping hahaha" I heard the other girls in the table at the back. I was going to yell at them when Tzuyu stand up and went to the back.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hi Tzuyu-ah." she tried to flirt with Tzuyu.

 

"Do you see that girl over there?" She points me. "I'm courting that girl and I love her and I'm not planning to stop until she say yes to me so please excuse me."

 

I'm speechless of what Tzuyu did. I never thought she can do that. I guess judging person isn't right. I'm gonna be honest to myself now. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter