Chapter 20

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung's POV

 

Me and Doyeon been friends for a long time. There's this feeling I get whenever I'm with her and I can't explain it. I decided to ask my cousin about this.

 

We are supposed to meet up in a coffee shop near our university because she's going to pick me up.

 

"Oh! Yoojung-ah! Here!" Jeongyeon halfy shouted.

 

"Jeongyeon-unnie. I want to ask you some questions." I said.

 

Unnie hummed in response.

 

"What is love? How do you know when you're inlove?" I asked.

 

"Waaah! Are you inlove? Does Doyeon know about this? haha" She teased me.

 

"Y-Yah! Just answer me!"

 

"Love? Well I didn't experience it that much but you really can't define love. Love is undefinable. You just fall inlove. You just want to be with the one you're inlove with. Sorry, can't relate to these stuffs. I've never been inlove before haha." Jeongyeon-unnie laughed.

 

"So, tell me who's the lucky one?" Jeongyeon winked at me.

 

I swear if she isn't older than me I'd punched her.

 

"Yoodaengggg!" Wait I know that voice.

 

"Oh! Jeongyeon-unnie!" Doyeon said.

 

"I'll leave you guys alone. Enjoyyyy!" Jeongyeon-unnie said.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Doyeon asked me.

 

"I don't know!" I accidentally shouted.

 

"Yah lower down your voice. Some people think we're having an argument here." Doyeon whispered, took my hand and we went outside.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her because trust me I'm melting right now.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter