Chapter 16

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somebody motivated me to update so yeah :"> thanks :*

Mina woke up searching for Chaeyoung's warmth but found nothing but pillows.

 

"Chaeyoung-ah~" Mina half-shouted.

 

Mina got up and went to Chaeyoung who is supposed to be cooking their breakfast.

 

"Good morning sweetie~" Mina backhugged her lovely girlfriend.

 

"What's with the aegyo? Aish such a cutie." Chaeyoung pinched Mina's nose.

 

Chaeyoung's cooking a typical breakfast, fried rice with bacon and eggs. Mina helped Chaeng arranged the table.

 

They started eating happily.

 

"Cutie you have some ketchup on your lips." Chaeng pointed Mina's lips.

 

"Can you help get rid of it?" Mina pouted.

 

Chaeyoung didn't hesitated and pecked Mina's lips.

 

"There. Better."

 

After eating, Mina volunteered to wash the dishes because Chaeng cook for them. While washing the dishes she felt a familiar arms that encircled her waist and a hot breath at the crook of her neck. She smiled.

 

"You never really failed making me smile." Mina grinned.

 

"I'm good at that." Chaeyoung kissed Mina's cheek.

 

"We better get ready for school." Mina changed the topic because she knows that they may skip class today if she didn't do that.

 

-Bernard University-

 

"Good morning Myoui." Nayeon greeted her.

 

"What's up Im?" Mina said in a joking tone.

 

"I'm good thou-" Nayeon got cut off when the bell rang.

 

"I should be get going don't wanna be late for class." Nayeon smiled and then walked away.

 

-St. Louisse Academy-

 

"Yah! Minatozaki! Can you please stop ignoring me?" Tzuyu begged to Sana.

 

"Say that to that girl you helped earlier!" Sana sulked.

 

"Ehh~ Why are you getting jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter