Chapter 23

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi? I know some of you don't like what's happening here, but let's look at the bright side. Maybe michaeng will end up together, just maybe ;)

"Eh? Mina-unnie?" Chaeyoung was shook.

 

"Oh! Chaeyoung-ssi, nice to see you again." Mina thanked all the gods for not stuttering.

 

It's their first meeting after the two broke up. And it seems like it is still awkward for them even though it happened five years ago.

 

"Penguin! What's taking you so lon- Chaeyoungie?" Nayeon barged in.

 

Chaeyoung hugged Nayeon while Chaeyoung's fiancé is still confused about what's happening.

 

"Honey, this is Mina-unnie and Nayeon-unnie. Mina-unnie, Nayeon-unnie this is Yeri." Yeri stretched her hand, offering a handshake.

 

"Chaeyoung-ah, we'll be going. We got something to do. Let's catch up some other time with the gang." Nayeon said.

 

Nayeon and Mina left the two. Chaeyoung stared at Yeri and Yeri just nodded.

 

"So that's her?" Yeri asked.

 

"Yes, she is. I hope this plan works." Chaeyoung sighed.

 

"Well, it's not impossible but I think she's going out with your cousin." Yeri said.

 

"Yeah. I didn't expect that though." Chaeyoung said while playing with her frappe. 

 Nayeon and Mina went to a park. Nayeon stared at Mina. Looks like Mina is not with her.

 

"Hey, baby? Are you with me?" Nayeon waved her hand in front of Mina's face.

 

"O-Of course. I'm just tired. That's all." Mina reasoned.

 

But Nayeon knew that it's not true. She knew that Mina is thinking about what happened earlier but Nayeon didn't mind that. Nayeon is to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter