Chapter 24

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey what's up Yeri?" Chaeyoung said while smiling at Yeri

 

"What now? What do you want?" Yeri rolled her eyes.

 

Chaeyoung stored a lot of confidence to ask Yeri a favor. If this is the only way to make Mina hers again. She have this plan that Yeri and her will fake their relationship so she can get closer to Mina again. When Yeri agreed to her plan, she learned that Mina will open her new cafe here.

 

"Hey Miss Son, are you sure that this is gonna work? I don't wanna waste my time." Yeri crossed her arms.

 

Chaeyoung pouted. "Can you at least do this for me? Your precious best friend?" Chaeyoung used her puppy eyes.

 

"Don't give me those puppy eyes, Son Chaeyoung." Yeri said. "Tell me the plan. The whole plan."

 

Chaeyoung jumped and hugged her best friend.

 

"So this is the plan, we're going to fake our relationship. I heard that Mina is going to open a cafe here. She's good at baking cakes y'know. We're going to act like you're my fiancé." Chaeyoung explained the plan to the latter.

 

"What are planning to do? That's not gonna work believe me." Yeri crossed her arms.

 

"Wait let me finish first." Chaeyoung smiled and Yeri just nodded.

 

"You're gonna order the wedding cake in her cafe and that will cost you a lot of meetings right? and you're a busy person. So I'll just have to go instead and boom! Maybe we ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter