Chapter 22

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*5 years later*

 

"Yah! You two! Calm down your asses will ya?" Mina half-shouted.

 

It's been five years since that day, when Mina and Chaeyoung broke up. In those years Mina graduated and she's in good terms with the three, Nayeon, Yoojung and Doyeon. She went back to Korea and opened her cafe and now she's stuck with Yoojung and Doyeon because Nayeon had some work to do.

 

"No we can't unnie. It's been what? A year? Since we had a day-off." Doyeon shouted.

 

Mina doesn't really know how did she managed being with them. Well maybe because Nayeon is there with her.

 

"Why did you two come in the first place?" Mina asked with a hint of annoyance.

 

"Oh my god unnie! Don't tell me you forgot?" Yoojung got shocked. "We're going to get Nayeon-unnie at the airport."

 

'' Mina thought. How could she forgot about that? 

 

 

The three got out of the car and currently waiting for Nayeon.

 

"NAYEON-UNNIEEEEEE!" Doyeon and Yoojung shouted when they found Nayeon at the airport.

 

Nayeon saw them and hurriedly run. Doyeon and Yoojung ran too but Nayeon is running to Mina. So in the end, Yoojung and Doyeon just hugged each other.

 

"Oh I missed you so much Pengu." Nayeon hugged Mina tightly.

 

"Hey, I missed you too but don't make a scene here honey. We're at the airport." Mina said.

 

Yes, that's right. You read that right. In those five years Mina and Nayeon got together. Well without the help of the two cupids ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter