Chapter 13

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mina's POV 

 

"Hey lovey can you please get up? We aren't finished yet." I said to my girlfriend because she's sleeping in the couch. Unbelievable right?

 

"Only if I can get a kiss from my love." She said and pouts like a kid.

 

I pecked her lips. "There you got your kiss. Now can you please get up? You don't want to sleep in a dirty room right?." She nodded at me.

 

After hours of cleaning we finished it.

 

"Chaeyoungie?" I called her.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Do you love me?" The question just popped out in my mind.

 

"You're questioning my love for you, aren't you?" I felt some guilt.

 

"No. No. No. I'm no-" I was cut off by her words.

 

"I love you because you're that girl who ask me to be her girlfriend for a matter of seconds. I thank you for doing that. I don't love you because you're pretty or anything I love you because you're Myoui Mina, my Mina," I was caught off guard. "It's just a bonus that you're pretty hehe" she whispered in my ear.

 

"I love you too Chaeng"

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

Chaeyoung volunteered to open the door since it was her unit.

 

Since its silent I the television. Bingo! Naruto Shippuden's just starting. Chaeyoung got back and got us some snacks. It turns out that the one who knocked is the delivery boy.

 

"Here. I got you Krusty Kombo Meal from Krusty Kevs." She said with a smile.

 

"Oh you really know me."

 

The day already passed and Chaeyoung's gonna drive me back home.

 

"Hey don't forget tomorrow evening babe. Bye~" then she drove off.

 

Nayeon's POV

 

Guess I'm too early for the family dinner because everyone is not here yet. It's been 5 years since I attended this dinner thingy so I kinda miss this house. So much that I miss this house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter