Chapter 11

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mina's POV

 

"Mom, please just one semester. I promise if I don't pass that I will go to Dad." I begged my Mom.

 

 

"Okay but just this once. No more second chances." Mom said.

 

 

"Thanks Mom. " I said as I hugged her.

 

 

"Okay I'll head off. Take care honey." Mom said.

 

 

*School*

 

 

I told Chaeyoung about everything. That I didn't passed the test. That Mom is going to send me to Dad if I fail this coming semester and guess what? She just hitted me and scolded me for not studying harder after teaching me.

 

 

"Hey it's okay. I can manage in Bernard University. It's better than me going abroad right?" I tried to cheered her up.

 

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Dad bought me the condo I wanted and I'm moving this weekend. Can you help me?" She asked with a puppy eyes.

 

 

"Okayyyyy. Can you please stop doing that? It's creeping me out."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You acting cute." I rolled my eyes.

 

 

"I AM CUTE!" She sulked.

 

 

And that goes on and on for the whole day for us. But this is our way of showing our love to each other. I gonna miss this living sunshine if I'm going to be trown abroad though.

 

 

"Chaengie?" I called Chaeyoung.

 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

 

"When are you going to enroll in SLU?" I asked her.

 

 

"Maybe next Monday. Why?"

 

 

"Can I come? And I'll also go to my Bernard University." I told her.

 

 

*Monday*

 

 

"MINAAAAAA! FASTERRRR!" Chaeyoung shouted.

 

 

"Coming. Coming." Mina replied.

 

 

Chaeyoung droved me infront of the BU"s gate and left me there. See? what a nice girlfriend.

 

 

I hesitated to go in first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter