Chapter 2

Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaeyoung's POV

This day is really boring. i already know the lessons that our teacher is discussing so there's no point in listening. I lay my head and closed my eyes but couldn't find a perfect position to sleep so I just sit there doing nothing. Random thoughts coming in my mind like how I'm gonna be taller.

 

 

"Okay class get you quiz notebook number it up to 50." the teacher said.

 

 

Well I can't argue with her so I reach for my bag and get my notebook.

 

 

The quiz started and the others are struggling to find the answer. Lucky me I know all of it. i was the first to pass my notebook and looks like the others will take minutes to finish it.

 

 

"Good job Ms. Son. Class if only every each one of you can be like Chaeyoung we will never have a problem. You can go home now Chaeyoung."

 

"Okay." I awkwardly smiled. i don't like that kind of thing, mentioning my name in front of class, it pisses me off.

  Mina's POV

 

Argh! What is this?! OMG! i know I've seen this in the book! This will be the death of me!

 

After 1 hour of answering that stupid quiz I finally finished it.

 

"Oh Ms. Myoui you still have the record! The record of being super late in passing every work I intended you to do! Go home." Ms. Park told me.

-

"Seriously Mina you gotta have a tutor." Sana gave me an advice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter