Eight

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul walk into the apartment and toss the keys on the table "solar?" She called out ,she needed to explain herself.

Solar walks of her room wiping her tears "what?" She felt betrayal from the one person she trusted.

"Look your brother told me to promise I wasn't going to tell ,what was I supposed to do?" 

The room fell silent "for weeks I thought you were hurt that my brother truly hurt you but it was all a lie!" Solar yelled she was so upset.

"If you want to be mad at someone then be mad at your brother! He's the one that was in dangering your ing life!" Moonbyul yelled back ,she was tired of being blamed for things out of her control.

The room fell silent again ,the two girls just stared angrily at one another , solar runs to Moonbyul and start to aggressively attack the girls lips with her own, Moonbyul was stunned for a moment before kissing back.

 

-X-

 

Hwasa pulls up to the building and park her car ,her boss didn't sound to happy on the phone ,she buss the building button and was let in "okay I'm here,what's the emergency?" 

"When were you going to tell me that Moonbyul moved back in with her ?" The woman turns around and she was not happy ,Hwasa had one job to do and she wasn't doing it very well.

Hwasa sighs and sits on one of the chairs "I forgot ,she's only been there for two weeks though"

"Two weeks?! Hwasa I'm paying you to keep them apart ,not have them stay in the same roof,why didn't you let her stay with you ?" Wheein asked ,she was very annoyed by Hwasa.

"Last time she stayed over she seen a picture of me behind your company building ,plus did you forget that I throw our private party's there?,I can't risk her running into you" Hwasa reminded the annoyed woman.

Wheein let out a huge sigh "I forgot,I have another plan " she grabs something off her desk and  walks closer to Hwasa "here,I want you and Moonbyul to go on a long vacation ,I don't care where" Hwasa takes the bag of money and look at how serious Wheein was.

"You must really like that girl " Hwasa could tell.

"No I'm madly in love with her"

 

-X-

 

Jessica finally wakes up and realized she wasn't at her house "what's going on?" She asked as she looked around the unfamiliar room.

"Your at Sunny's house" she turn to see Yuri ,the younger girl wheels over to her with a plate of food "here you might want something to eat".

Jessica takes the plate and sits up on the couch "what time is it ?" She asked before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Almost 2 in the morning,I heard hyo wasn't ending the party until 5 " Yuri answered.

"In the morning?"

"No actually in the evening,she wanted to go out with a bang " Yuri was really hurt that she couldn't go.

"Sorry you couldn't go " Jessica felt bad ,she knew how much of a party animal Yuri was.

"It's okay things happen ,so are you feeling any better?" The two have never felt this awkward before.

"I'm okay ,how about you?,how's your leg?"

"It's healing" the two ended up in a heavy silence.

 

-X-

 

/The next morning/

 

Love, lust and confusion was what Moonbyul was feeling,what just happened? She thought she was over solar for good ,she had Hwasa , Hwasa! Oh no she had to tell Hwasa what she did . 

Moonbyul walks out of the room she shouldn't have slept in last night and walk into the kitchen ,a note was on the fridge from solar,she takes it off and reads it .

 

I had a meeting ,we need to talk later.

Solar

 

Moonbyul sighs ,she didn't regret what Happened last night but she also knew it was a mistake ,she didn't know what her and Hwasa relationship status was but she knew that the girl reserved to know what she had done,and just like that the door was being knocked on,she opens it to see a smiling Hwasa.

"I have a preposition for you" Hwasa happily said ,she walks inside and takes off her shoes "so,I was thinking we should go on a vacation,just us two " she wrap her arms around Moon's neck and kiss her "how does that sound?"

Moonbyul looked at the girl with so much guilt she felt so bad " Hwasa I have something to confess " she grabs the girl's hand and walk her into the living room to sit down ,she take a deep breath and and look at the girl with apologetic eyes "last night after you dropped me off .....me and solar was screaming at each other " here it goes she thought "and next thing you know we were kissing and that led to other things" Moonbyul tried to see any emotion shown on Hwasa's face but she seen none"I'm so sorry".

Hwasa was silent for a few seconds before speaking "it's okay ,I kind of figured something would happen considering you guys live under the same roof .... Do want to get back with her ?"

Moonbyul never thought about it "no I want to be with you" she mean to say that but it was now out there,Hwasa smiles and gives Moonbyul a longing kiss "whoa ,what was that for?"

"Because I want to be with you too " Moonbyul smiles and kisses Hwasa as she laid back on the couch ,there clothes started to come off one by one ,moans echoed through the apartment.

 

-X-

 

"- and we talked to the American division, Tiffany will be in charge of closing the American deals  and Solar will take Jessica's spot for a while, meeting  adjourned" the CEO excused himself and left the meeting room along with everyone else except Tiffany and solar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter