Chapter One: Flashbacks

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ONE WEEK LATER]

Yuri's home was a wreck; it smelled of liquor and cigarettes, she looked at her impoverished home in disgust, leftovers surrounded the living room while the sleeping, drooling mouth girl laid on the couch in week-old clothes and stinky hair, she didn't like this sight.

"hey! , get up, you grease monkey " Yuri kick the girl until she woke up.

"Mmm, what's up ?" Moonbyul asked, sitting up on the couch, yawning and rubbing her eyes, pizza stains on her shirt, and morning breath that could kill any flying creature, Yuri steps back and plug her nose with her fingers. 

"Dude! You need a shower! And a huge breath mint."

Moonbyul blew in her hand and sniffed it, her eyes widen in disgust, she needed a shower Bad! And to brush her teeth, but she didn't want to have to go back there, "KY, can you do me a favor ?" Yuri looks at her friend; she looked so broken and sad.

Her and Solar hadn't had a good relationship since ten months ago, Moonbyul caught her cheating; for weeks she stayed over her friends crying her eyes out. Still, one day Solar came begging for her back, everyone told her not to give the girl a second chance; yet, she did, she loved the girl too much to let her go, but since then Moonbyul just been very insecure, Solar cheated on her with a pretty businesswoman. The latter could pass as a model; what did she have ?.

Then it came the day Solar confessed she might not love her the way she did, it broke a part of her, yet tried to hide it and pretend it was ok, that she was eventually going to love her. Still, after that day, the only person that said 'I love you' was Moonbyul; the sad truth crawled into her heart and mind, then came the late nights out and getting completely drunk just to be numb and feel empty for a while.

-X-

Solar just sat on their bed, she didn't mean to say those words, it just came out, she was just so frustrated, yes c, but it was a massive mistake that her heart regrets every day, Solar liked her greasy prince charming, she just doesn't understand how things could have gotten so messed up.

She can remember the first time they met.

 

(TWO YEARS AGO)

 

Yongsun didn't like this idea; no, she hated this idea, this was not a good idea, and her friends were evil people for even bringing such a scheme up "come on Yongsun" Tiffany said trying to encourage her friend to do it.

"Stop being a big baby! " Jessica said, getting annoyed with her best friend, she didn't see the big deal in it.

"Come on unnie do it," Krystal said, also trying to encourage Yongsun.

Yongsun takes in two deep breaths and stands from the table, she slowly starts walking to the outside of the food court to a group of nice-looking girls who threw gender roles out the door, they all looked beautiful and handsome at the same time, their style could make a girl faint and make a boy want to step up his wardrobe game.

Yongsun had sweat forming on her forehead; she stood in front of Moonbyul and her friends' table; no one paid her any attention.they were to busy in an in-depth conversation on shoes.

Yongsun clears catching their attention, the minute they all looked at her, her body tensed up, no female should look as y as they all did "yes?" The girl in front of her asked.

"Oh Uh, a-are you moon Byulyi?" She cursed herself for being this nervous, everyone on campus knew who Moonbyul was.

The girl looks at her friends who were smirking at her, she smiles and stands up "that's me, baby girl" Yongsun heart almost exploded.

Yongsun looked back at her friends who were giving her a thumbs up, she turns around and looks at the smirking tomboy in her view "so sorry for this " Moonbyul was confused before she could even speak a word a pair of soft lips touched hers,

Moonbyul had no time to react to the kiss, the pair of lips were gone, she stares at the girl run back to her seat, she touched her lips and smiled before sitting down where her friends interrogated.

Yongsun sat down with redden cheeks; her friends looked just as shocked as Moonbyul did, Moonbyul lips were addicting, and she just wanted to do it all over. "Yong, that's not what you were supposed to do " Tiffany was speechless.

"Huh?" Yongsun was confused.

"that was not what you were supposed to do; the idea was whoever lost in rock paper scissors would have to kiss moon Byulyi on the cheek and run away," Jessica explained.

Yongsun facepalmed herself and laid her head on the table "Uh excuse me " everyone gasp, Yongsun looks up and freezes, Moonbyul smiled at her "I don't usually get kissed on the lips by random cute girls " Yongsun start blushing like crazy " can I take you out ?".

All three of Yongsun's friends' eyes widen "m-me? Your a-asking me?"Yongsun couldn't comprehend that.

Moonbyul chuckled, "yes, you, so may I ?"

"S-sure"

"Great, what's your number ?" Yongsun froze, Jessica snatches a pen from the table next to them, the man was not pleased, Jessica rushed and wrote on Moonbyul's hand giving the girl her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter