Seven

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|ONE WEEK|

 

Whoever said living with your ex is the worse thing in the world was completely and utterly right , Solar was not liking this set up at all "how long are they going to be at it ?" Tiffany asked hearing the moans and loud noises from the guest bedroom,her and solar were having breakfast before going to visit Jessica she was going to be discharged today.

"I have no idea,but it's driving me crazy " solar admitted before sipping her coffee ever since Moonbyul moved back in Hwasa has been here almost everyday and it's been hell, solar goes to the bathroom and there's Hwasa brushing her teeth,solar goes to the kitchen and there's Hwasa cooking pancakes,she was everywhere.

Hwasa walks out the guest room ,Tiffany and solar pretended they were busy on there phones , Hwasa smirks  there way before walking into the bathroom, Moonbyul walks out the room with messed up hair and a goofy grin on her face"morning Tiff, Solar" she said before making her way into the bathroom with Hwasa.

"Oh  God ,there going to ruin my bathroom" solar said with a whine ,she knew she was going to have to replace everything in there .

"Let's go before they decide to have out here" Tiffany said,they clean there mess and started rushing out the door but not before hearing a loud moan from the bathroom ,they both made 'ew' faces before shutting the door.

-X-

 

"You can't be mad at her forever" Taeyeon said while she helped Yuri up from her bed "we've been best friends forever" she helps Yuri into her wheelchair.

"She let another girl come into her life and dictate her T" Yuri defended ,ever since they've known Moonbyul she's let every girlfriend she had tell her what she needed to do , especially when her and solar got together.

"Look Moon is a hopeless romantic she can't help it ,but no one told you to jump out of a window " Taeyeon was the blunt one in there little group of friends she spoke her mind and never gave her words a second thought "you guys need to it up and act like adults".

Taeyeon wheel Yuri out the house and help her into the car and put her wheelchair in her trunk ,today was Hyoyeon's farewell party she got a huge opportunity to travel the world and she was leaving tomorrow so she was throwing a party but it wasn't like any of her other parties you had to truly know her to even get into this type of party.

Since Yuri couldn't do a lot until she was healed she was going to go hang with Sunny there other friend who's mostly to busy working to hang out with anyone ,they met her two years ago.

They arrive to Sunny's house and was greeted by her girlfriend Hyomin who helped Taeyeon put Yuri in her chair "don't worry Yul we're going to have fun tonight" Hyomin said excitedly .

"Awesome" Yuri said but it came out more like she was disappointed,she was a party animal and she never wanted to miss a Hyoyeon party especially not one of her farewell parties,she sigh this was going to be a very long annoying night.


-X-

 

Solar and Tiffany arrive at the hospital and picks up Jessica who laid in the back seat ,the doctor wanted her to take it easy and rest "poor Jess ,she doesn't deserve this" Solar said looking back at her sleeping friend "I wonder how drunk she really was at that club to have with Tyler" no one in there friend group liked that guy.

Tiffany looks at solar confused "drunk? She told me,they were working late and it kind of just happened?" Solar looks at Tiffany confused as well , Jessica had lied to them but they had no idea why. 

-X-

 

"Okay,okay,I need a break" Moonbyul said pulling away from kissing Hwasa the poor girl needed to refill her lungs with oxygen again,ever since she moved back in with solar , Hwasa has been there constantly "I have to pee" Moon jumps up and runs out the room ,Hwasa just giggles.

Hwasa relax on the bed and closed her eyes ,she has not felt like this in along while a few seconds later Moonbyul's phone started to ring,it was from a strange number , Hwasa picks it up "hello?" She said .

"Oh I'm sorry I must of gotten the wrong number" the person on the other line said,they sounded disappointed.

"It's okay,who were you looking for?" 

"Oh um, Moon Byul-yi" Hwasa pauses for a second,why was some girl asking for Moonbyul? She knew they weren't officially a couple but still "um hello?".

"Oh I'm sorry, there's no one here with that name." She knew she was wrong for lying but she felt this anger come over her.

"Oh,well thank you" the girl sounded sad and hung up.

Hwasa put Moon's phone back on the table "okay,I'm ready for round 4" moonbyul said  happily when she walked into the room, Hwasa bit her bottom lip and  gesture moonbyul to come here with her index finger.

-X-

 

"Yul you're going to love it ,me and Hyomin have a lot of stuff planned for tonight" Sunny sounded like a father who finally got to see his children on the weekends.

The door was being knocked and Sunny got up to answer it,Yuri was thanking God that it did "hey Sunny can we leave Jessica here ? She can't come to the party" Yuri knew that voice ,she turned to see Krystal at the door ,the younger girl noticed "oh ,hey Yuri ,what are you doing here?"

Yuri just pointed at her ankle "can someone help me?! She's heavy! " Solar yelled from the car , Sunny offer her assistants and the two lift up the still sleeping girl into the house ,they lay her on the couch "thanks Sunny"solar turns and was surprised to see Yuri "Yul? I didn't know you were here"

"It seems like a lot of people don't"Yuri bitterly said before rolling into the next room leaving the others looking at one another with saddened faces.


-X-

 

The music was blasting and there was dancing body's everywhere, moonbyul guided herself and Hwasa to the V.I.P section of the party "this is awesome!" Hwasa yelled she has never been to a party this incredible before.

"Yeah ,hyoyeon throws thee best party's ever" moonbyul replied back,the two take a seat and start to attack each other's face. A few moments later the two gets interrupted by hyoyeon who crashes into them.

"Holy my bad guys" hyoyeon stands up and fix her clothes "I told them t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter