Nine

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|Three Months Later|


"-You know I've asked myself that same question every time " the two girls laughed.

"Pregnant? Pregnant?!, you're four months pregnant!??" Yuri screamed, Cassie, solar and everyone else turns and look at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Yul I was going to tell you I swear" Jessica was on the verge of crying, she felt sick and Yuri making a scene in front of everyone wasn't helping.

"When?! When it was born?! When it went off to college???!"Jessica had tears in her eyes, Yuri just starred at her "that's why you wanted to marry him? because he got you knocked up?" Yuri was hurt "I can't believe you " Yuri grabs her coat and walks out of Taeny's backyard.

"Cass I'll be right back" solar hands Cassie her drink and walk over to her crying friend "come on let's go inside" solar and Krystal walks into the house with a crying pregnant Jessica.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked she was upstairs helping Taeyeon pick out an outfit.

"Yuri knows that Jessica is pregnant," Krystal said trying to comfort her sister.

"It took her three months to realize that? , Jessica's stomach should have given it away" Tiffany hits Taeyeon for her insensitive comment "ow!, I'll go entertain our guests" Taeyeon walks off.

"Did you tell her the reason you're pregnant?" 

"I was going to but I couldn't " Jessica blames herself for this.

"It's okay, she just needs time to process all of this " solar assured.


-X-


"Pregnant!, she's pregnant and by Tyler Kwon none the less" Yuri was pacing back and forth in her apartment, she had called Moonbyul to rant.

"Yul you have to calm down and stop pacing, did Jessica try to explain?"Moonbyul and Hwasa we're on a beautiful island resort, they've been there for a month now and Moonbyul couldn't be happier.

"I didn't care to ask, she broke my trust, we weren't supposed to be broken up for that long" and yet no one knew why they broke up in the first place.

"What made you guys break up in the first place? You never told me" Yuri went silent "hello? Yul?!"

"I'm here, Mr.Jung had threatened to send Jessica away if we kept seeing each other, Jessica never told him she's been in a long term relationship with a girl,so he introduced Tyler to her and they started to pretend dating, well so I thought"

"Yul, I have to tell you something that Jessica told me a few months back " Yuri deserved to know the truth, Moonbyul couldn't keep this secret anymore especially now that her and Yuri were back to being friends.

 

-X-


|three months ago|


"Wait, so your the girl Moonbyul was talking about?" Cassie said confused, solar had made them both some tea and started to explain everything.

"Unfortunately, but your the ski girl she was ready to cheat on me with" Cassie sips her tea as did solar and the two fell into an awkward silence until the door was being knocked on.

"Solar my love" Wheein was holding a bouquet of flowers and a little black box in the other "I've come to sweep you off your beautiful feet" it took everything in Solar not to slam the door in Wheein face.

"Why Wheein? We've been over this" solar would be lying if she said she didn't still have feelings for the girl but she was in love with Moonbyul and the girl just left and already felt like an eternity.

"My darling, please just give me this Chance to show you the love I can offer you" solar sighs and takes the flowers from the girl, she knew Wheein wasn't going to stop until she agreed to go on a date with her.

"Keep your box, pick me up Sunday at 6, goodbye Wheein" solar didn't wait for the girl to respond and closes the door , she turned to see a confused Cassie "oh yeah some and moon broke up" she put the flowers on the table and sits down.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Cassie genuinely felt bad was it her fault ?" I didn't know I made a mess of things"

Solar chuckles"no worries you had nothing to do with it" the two spent the whole night talking about everything under the sun and most importantly they talked about Moonbyul.

A few days later Cassie and solar had managed to be somewhat friends , solar had even invited Cassie to have lunch with her,Taeny and Yulsic, Taeyeon and Yuri's eyes widen once they saw the girl,Cassie must have forgotten what they looked like because she sat unbothered, Tiffany had told Yultae solar was bringing a friend for lunch that she met a few days ago they just weren't expecting it to be ski girl .

"Um,Yuri needs help going to the bathroom" Taeyeon stood up from the table and wheeled Yuri out of sight "we need to call moon" Yuri still wasn't on speaking terms with the girl but the girl needed to know that her ex and the girl she almost messed with were now having lunch with them as friends.

"Hello?" Moonbyul and Hwasa had made it to there first vacation destination, they were in Hawaii and loving every minute of it.

"Moon it's Taeyeon and Yuri, you will not believe who's here right now, and apparently friends with Solar"

"Who?"Moonbyul gets up from the bed leaving a Hwasa confused, she walks on the balcony.

"Ski girl," the two said in unison

"What?!" Moonbyul yelled caught the attention of people walking around "what is Cassie doing there?" She lowered her voice so Hwasa couldn't hear her.

"We have no idea, but she's here and apparently they've been hanging out for a few days," Moonbyul thought she would never see Cassie again.

"I-" Hwasa walks on the balcony and starts to kiss on Moonbyul's neck"uh guys I have to go" she hangs up and turns around and starts kissing Hwasa while they walked back inside.

"And this is why we aren't on talking terms," Yuri said before rolling herself back to the table.

After lunch everyone bid goodbye "I gotta get going, I have to figure out what I'm going to do" Cassie said grabbing her book bag.

"Are you still living in that expensive hotel until you find a place?" Cassie nods her head "well if you want, you can stay with me until then" solar felt a connection with Cassie it was like having a sister beside having Tiffany and Jessica.

"Oh solar I couldn't do that to you, we barely know anything about-" 

Solar i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter