Six

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica kept throwing up constantly Solar had no idea what to do so she called Tiffany over "I knew this was going to happen" Tiffany said holding Jessica's hair back the older girl started to throw up blood.

"You knew? So am I the last to know?" Solar asked feeling a little left out .

"I just found out" Tiffany said before helping Jessica wipe "Jess I have to take you to the hospital " Tiffany help the girl up and started to walk towards the door.

"What do you want me to do?" Solar asked feeling very concerned for her best friend.

"Call Krystal and tell her we're going to be at the hospital" Tiffany replied before closing the front door.

                             

            -X-

 

Moonbyul and Hwasa were dancing ually all over one another when Amber walks over to them "Jessica is at the hospital" she yelled over the loud house music.

Moonbyul and Hwasa stops dancing and run up the stairs to tell Yuri ,they unlock the door and were shocked to see no one inside ,the bedroom window was open making the curtains blow from the wind outside and a bunch of sheets tied from one end around the frame of the bed while the other end lead out the window.

Moonbyul rushed over to the window and looked down to see how long the sheets were "she would of still had to jump a pretty high distance"she said closing the window .

"Where do you think she went?" Hwasa asked.

"The hospital" moonbyul grabs Hwasa's hand and rushed out the room.

 

                                        -X-

 

Yuri rushes inside the hospital limping to the front desk "hi I'm here to see Jessica Soyeon Jung" she told the lady who looked more concerned about her,Yuri got a text from solar saying they had to bring Jessica to the hospital  .

"Ma'am are you alright? You look pretty injured" she noticed the younger girls leg and how she had to hold on to the desk just for support ,she pressed a button on the phone and put the phone to her ear "um hi can you send a wheelchair and a nurse to the front entrance please,thank you" she hangs up and looks at Yuri "just hold on a moment"

"Look I'm fine,I just really need to make sure that my friend is okay" a male nurse walks over with a wheelchair and look at the lady as if he was asking if this was the patient she nods and smiles ,the man help Yuri into the wheelchair and started to wheel her away.

"This is ridiculous I'm okay I need to see if my friend is okay" she demanded but she was ignored ,she got put inside one of the patient rooms and helped up to lay on the hospital bed.

"Doctor Logan should be in to see you in an hour" 

"A hour?! No look I need to go see someone like now " Yuri tried to get off the bed but the nurse stopped her "move out of my way I need to go see her!" She started to get aggravated and was making a scene "let me go!!!" She yelled.

"We have a code Violet!!!" The nurse yelled as he kept trying to keep Yuri on the bed ,a bunch of other nurse's come rushing in trying to help the other nurse from letting Yuri get up, another nurse walks in with a needle Yuri spotted it and started to freak out even more.

"No!!! Don't !!! Let me go!!!! Let gooo! " She screamed from the top of her lungs " I need to se-" and before she could finish her sentence she was out like a light .

 

                                           -X-

 

 

 

Solar finally make it to the hospital after asking one of her neighbors to apartment sit for her ,she make it into the waiting room and Walk to the front desk "hi I'm looking for -"

"Jessica Jung, I'm looking for Jessica Jung" she turn to the side and it took everything in her not to break down , it was Moonbyul the younger girl looks over to the stunned girl "solar,nice to see you" she said but solar could tell in her voice that she wasn't happy to see her.

"Same to you" how did everything get so awkward? They use to be able to just stare at one another in silence for hours with no awkwardness between them"so um where's Yuri?"

"We were hoping she was here" We ? Who was we solar wondered .

"Finally" Amber said with a happy tired smile hwasa giggles and the two walk over to moonbyul "dude there's like 10 different front entrances here"

"Don't worry babe I told Amber this was the right one " Hwasa said before giving moonbyul a kiss she then focused her attention on solar who was trying her hardest to not cry or attack "hi I'm Hwasa" she said landing out her hand .

Solar put on a fake smile and shakes the girls hand "Solar" she said before letting the girls hand go.

"Oh" was all Hwasa said Amber and moonbyul could feel the tension in the area .

"Okay Jessica Jung was taken to room 311 on the Fourth floor" the lady informed them they all bow to her before making there way to the elevator, inside the elevator was way more awkward no spoke a word , solar just stared at Hwasa and Moonbyul's intwined hands with a bitterness in her heart.

They make it to the second floor and walk into Jessica's room,the older girl was sleep Krystal sat by her bedside sleep as well.

"How are you feeling?" Solar asked walking over to hold her best friends hand.

"I feel a little better, the doctor said I need yo stay here for a few days so they can monitor me" solar kisses Jessica's forehead.

Tiffany walks inside the room "finally you guys came ,sol can you go help Taeyeon with Jess's stuff she doesn't want to touch her underwear" everyone giggles .

"Sure but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need another set of hands"solar said hoping that moonbyul would volunteer.

"I'll go with you " everyone in the room looked at solar before looking at Hwasa the took filled with a huge silence , everyone was just waiting for solar to answer and Tiffany was preparing herself just in case she needed to grab solar from attacking the poor girl.

"Sure " solar said with a twitch in her eye the two leave the room and all eyes went to moonbyul who looked very confused.

"What?" Tiffany and Jessica roll there eyes at the girl ,Amber just Pat's her friends back before going to wake up her girlfriend.

 

                                         -X-

 

Hwasa and solar go inside the elevator and neither looking at the other they go outside to Taeyeon who looked like she was ready to pass out she tried carrying all Jessica's stuff at once "tae we were coming to help you" solar said while grabbing some of the stuff from Taeyeon's hands.

"I know but I seen a dog and wasn't going to take my chances" she said giving Hwasa Jessica's pillows "don't you guys feel weird?" Taeyeon asked the two once she realized who came to help her.

"Why would we feel weird?"Hwasa asked a little confused.

"I mean Because you and moon are dating now and moon and solar use to date before solar cheated on her with a rich woman and broke moons heart and made her drink and I do mean drink s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter