Five

The Break-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole chapter will be taken place four months ago.


(four months ago pt6)

[08:08 AM] [To:wheenie] SENT!
I can't wait for our date tomorrow;-)

                                                   [08:09 AM] [wheenie] 
                                                      As am I my love ^_^


That put a smile on solars face "Babe?" Solar rush fully turned off her phone, moonbyul chuckled at her weird girlfriend "take it easy ms.jumpy , I just came here to get the rest of my clothes" solars brain went into complete panic mode.

"W-why ?" Her heart was pounding louder than her words that came out like a whisper.

"Me, Yuri,taeng and Amber are going to be gone for a week, they're waiting in the living room,I thought I told you this?" Moonbyul starts to pack her clothes and solar sigh of relief.

"Oh yeah,I must of completely forgot" solar chuckled.

"Babe you alright? You've been acting strange these last couple of days" moonbyul sounded truly concerned "if you're sick or something then I won't go"

"No,no go have fun with your friends" solar assured before kissing the tall girl.

"A week without you is going to be difficult" moonbyul pouted like a little kid ,solar smiles and rolls her eyes at her dork of a girlfriend.

"You're the dorkiest person I know"she said wrapping her arms around moonbyul. The two starts kissing, moonbyul gets on top solar ,soon the room was nothing but echoing moans .

Meanwhile three individuals we're pretending to throw up "well at least somebody got to have goodbye " Taeyeon said making Amber and Yuri chuckle.

"Speak for yourself me and sica did it all night long" Yuri proudly exclaimed.

"Yeah me and Krystal stayed up all night reading and drinking hot chocolate,it was amazing" Amber happily said she look at her friends who just looked disappointed in her story shaking there heads.

"Anyways we're going to miss our reservation if we don't go get the lover girl" Taeyeon said.

Yuri walks to moonsuns door and starts to bang on it " look I understand you two love birds are going to miss each other but byul we gotta go" .

Moon kisses solar one more time before getting up grabbing some clothes and running to go take a shower,solar wraps herself in a robe and opens the door"she just went to go take a shower" she said before walking into the kitchen.

Taeyeon walks into the kitchen "hey sol can I use your phone? I can't find mine and Yuri and Amber left there's in the car" 

"Yeah it's in my room" solar said without giving it any thought before she started cooking breakfast for everyone.

"Thanks" Taeyeon walk pass Yuri and Amber who were thumb wrestling ,she roll her eyes and goes into moonsuns room,she unlocks solars phone and was about to dial her phone number when a message popped up on the screen.

   
                                                [08:38 AM] [wheenie]
            I have the perfect day set up for us                    tomorrow,you will love it!


"Taeng?" Taeyeon jumps and drop solars phone on the stand"I guess I'm scaring everyone today"moonbyul giggles "why did you have solars phone?"

"She was letting me use it to find mine" moonbyul starts to laugh "what? What's funny?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"We mailed your phone to the ski resort we're going to " Taeyeon's eyes widened in fear.

"Moon please tell me you guys didn't" Taeyeon felt her body getting weak.

"I'm ing with you bro,Yuri has it in her backpack" Taeyeon sigh in relief .

"Don't do that to me man,fany would of killed me" after Taeyeons mini heart attack was over she walks out the room with moonbyul.

After everyone ate they all bid solar a goodbye "I love you babe" moon said before kissing solar , solar grabs her wrist making moon look at her "what's wrong yongie?"

Solar wanted to say it,she needed to say it but the words wouldn't come out so she said "I wanna give you a free pass" she didn't mean for that to come out.

"A what?" Moonbyul asked confused.

"A free pass,whatever happens on the ski trip stays on the ski trip,I don't have to know anything" solar just wanted herself to stop talking now.

"Why would I do that when I have you?" Moonbyul sweetly said before wrapping her arms around solars waist and kissing her "you can trust me ,I would never cheat on you" Yuri starts beeping the horn and yelling so moonbyul kiss solar one last time before rushing downstairs.

 

                                     -X- 

 

 

Taeyeon was conflicted ,should she tell moonbyul what she seen on solars phones or mind her business,plus it could of been a  friendly text "taeng!" Taeyeon snaps out of her daze and looks at moonbyul who was looking at her from the front seat "dude was is up with you?" 

"Nothing just have this fear I'm going to up skiing"

"No worry's man you'll be find" moon assured.

"Yeah and if not we'll throw you a epic funeral" Yuri said making Taeyeon roll her eyes.

A couple hours later and They finally make it to the ski resort "hi welcome to London's ski resort,name of reservation please" the lady at the front desk asked.

They all make it into there room and started to unpack "hey you guys guess what crazy thing solar said to me" moonbyul said but when she turned around Amber and Taeyeon were gone.

"They just seen a couple store when came in so now they're getting stuff for Krystal and Tiffany" Yuri explained "now what did solar say?"

"Well it was more of a give type thing,she said I could have a hall pass and whatever happens on the trip she doesn't need to know about" moonbyul explained before putting the rest of her stuff away.

"Hall pass? She gave you a hall pass?! " Yuri couldn't believe it ,solar was the jealous type ,why would she ever give a hall pass.

"Yeah" moonbyul chuckle at the silly thing ,she loved solar to much to cheat.

"Well did you accept it ?"

"Of course not ,I love solar I don't want anyone else" moonbyuls heart warmed just thinking about the girl.

"Are you insane?! You got a chance to guilt free with anyone and you're not going to take it? Are you mad?!!!!" Yuri was upset ,it's not everyday that someone's girlfriend give them a guilt free pass to with anyone and moonbyul was just wasting it.

"Dude there's only room for one girl in my life ,I don't need to have with anyone else" moonbyul chuckles at her friend .

"You have been given the golden tickets of all golden tickets and you're telling me you are just going to waste it?" Yuri couldn't understand why moonbyul would waste a awesome opportunity to do whatever she wanted for a week.

"Yes that's exactly what I am telling you" moonbyul said before putting her empty suitcase under her bed.

"Why are friends?" Yuri asked she still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that moon was throwing a perfectly good pass away .

 

                                         -X- 

 

"You did what?!" Tiffany exclaimed before drinking all the wine in her glass,solar invited her and Jessica over for there much needed best friend time and a couple of wine glasses later Solar telling the truth to whatever came to her mind.

"I thought it sounded like a good idea at the time " solar said before sipping some more of her wine.

"What on Earth would make you want to give her a free pass?" Jessica asked while she swayed her glass of wine ,solar started to chug the wine in her glass from the guilt she was feeling "wait! Unless you cheated and wanted both of you to be even!" Tiffany gasp and disbelief and before her and Jessica wait patiently for solar to answer.

Solar puts her empty glass on the coffee table and took a deep breathe "guys I did a very bad thing and I know you both are going to hate me for it." Jessica and Tiffany put there glasses on the coffee table as well they could feel the tension in the air.


                                           -X-

 

"~whoa hooooo!" Moonbyul yelled as she skied down the slope ,she passes Taeyeon who yelled some not so friendly words at her and passed Yulber  before she made it to the end,she started to take her snow glasses off "that.was.AWESOME!!!!!" She said in so much excitement.

"I would of won if Amber didn't pull me down last minute" Yuri said once she made to the end,she was covered in snow and was helping a dazed Amber walk.

Taeyeon finally slides over to her friends "I wasn't even trying" she exclaimed Making Yuri and moonbyul laugh.

After they all got much needed hot showers and warmed up they decided to go to the indoor festival the resort was having "whoa " they all said in unison , the indoor festival was beautiful it had pretty fall color lights,music playing and booths they had things like face painting and beer chugging.

 

                                          -X-

 

"Unbelievable yongsun!!!!" Jessica yelled the older girl was very angry "after I tell you to stay away from her ,you go play doctor?!!?" Jessica couldn't believe her best friend.

"I know Jess I know "  solar felt so guilty all she could do was look at the ground "I didn't for this to even happen , I love moonbyul but Wheein ,she just makes me feel in a way I never felt with moonbyul".

"Whatever happens now is all on you I already warned you getting involved with her is dangerous"Jessica said.

"I cheated on Taeyeon" Jessica and solar look over to Tiffany .

Jessica picks up her glass of wine and examines it "what is in this wine?"

 

                                        -X-

 

 

Moonbyul and her friends ventured off going to different areas of the festival ,she started to just walk around until she seen a Barr not far from her she walks over to it "hi can I get a blue mint fire" she asked.

The girl at the bar turns around revealing to be very gorgeous stunning moonbyul "I don't think we serve those here sorry"

"Oh that's okay just give me whatever liquor you do have " moonbyul said with a smile ,the girl goes in the back and brings back glass filled with white liquor, moonbyul downs it making the girl look at her "what?"

"Did you just drink that whole thing in one go?" She asked in disbelief.

"Uh yeah,why?" Moonbyul was a bit confused .

"I just gave you the strongest drink ,no one has ever just drank it in one go before " the barte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter