IX

Two Night Stand

“So what happen between you two? Sorry for being too frank but you both look like a mess.” Jinki finally speaks after a long silence since they arrived at the cafe. Kyungsoo was way too tired to repeat the whole thing over and over again. But he still have to explain to this guy because who know he can help him out. So Kyungsoo repeat the same thing that he already told Jimin to him precisely and Jinki is quite a good listener too, just like Jimin. She has a really good friend surrounding her, he thought. Jinki went silent for a while and looks at Kyungsoo. He can’t help to feel sympathetic for this guy. Hanbyul can be too over reacting sometimes, he thought to himself but who is he to judge that woman. She went through a lot as well. He heaves a long sigh “So you like her even if you two just spent time together for approximately less than 24hours?” Jinki ask after a short silent. Kyungsoo lift his head and look to Jinki. He can see Jinki’s sympathetic eyes “You see hyung. There is something about this woman, I don’t know what but somehow managed to make my heart flutters by just smiling at me. I’m the kind of person that is quite hard to impress or fall for someone this quick but this woman kind of giving me hope again to love.”

Jinki pays a good attention to Kyungsoo’s explanation “You know how it feels when you found out your girl is cheating behind your back and you don’t even know since when. It crashes you down to your lowest point, make your life clueless and the most disgusting things is you’ve share the same bed and the same girl with another freaking guy? I don’t even know how many of them. You know what I mean hyung. Then you will lost hope to love when your first love treated you like that. That makes you think is love really that hurtful? If it does I swear I rather die alone. And then I meet Hanbyul, like you said we know each other for less than 24hours but she has something special, a positive aura that makes me feel so connected to her. Even my ex never give me that kind of feeling when we first time met. But Hanbyul must be hating me with all her guts right now. I can’t even explain to her.” There it is, the weight that have been filled him for a very long time finally swept away. Jinki trying hard not to judge the girl Kyungsoo was talking about. “I understand you Kyungsoo-sshi. You’ve been through a lot too. But Hanbyul is someone who is really hard to predict. She is hard to read because she hide her feeling well. But obviously not today.” Jinki mutters the last word which make Kyungsoo lean over to catch the word. “You know what that mean Kyungsoo-sshi?” Kyungsoo shake his head. 'Aah this guy is so naive. Poor thing' he mentally slaps himself for saying that. “That’s means she likes you too. If she don’t have any feeling for you, she wouldn’t be affected so much about this thing.” Jinki made his point. Kyungsoo feel the rush in his vein after hearing Jinki’s statements. He feel somewhat relief and thinking that he might still stand a chance win her back.

After spending a good time talking to each other, Jinki and Kyungsoo decided to call it quits and went back to their work. Kyungsoo is already late for his work, well its 2 and a half hour late to be exact. His boss was furious and all he can do is apologise to everyone and bowed 90 degree to every single person that is in the kitchen. But his co-worker didn’t mind because this is the first time he did so, instead they were concern because Kyungsoo didn’t call or inform anything about him being late. They’re like a family to Kyungsoo because he spent most of his time there. He know his boss was furious because he was too stress out from the demanding customers. Besides its a five star hotel, the VIPs and the rich people’s attitudes wasn’t helping either. They acted like a spoiled brats every single time when it comes to meals. But Kyungsoo still has his smile all over his face because he finally know Hanbyul’s whereabouts right now and he know she is safe. All he need to do is find a way to win her heart back.

***

3 weeks has passed and Kyungsoo still sending her flowers everyday the same red roses, the same 'I’m sorry' and 'I miss you' notes but he still can’t seems to find his courage to meet her yet. Thinking that she still need her space, besides he’s been busy these days. His boss keep asking him to work until late night because the hotel keeps on receiving a big event from big companies from all over the country. But he somehow manages to stop by at the florist near the hotel and ask them to deliver those roses to her apartment every single day. He never miss any day even on the weekends. He sold his apartment a week ago and decided to live with Chanyeol and Baekhyun because he hated the apartment. Its gloomy and empty after Haneul left. He didn’t care about Haneul's whereabouts anymore. He didn’t kick her out as well, she just left on the day he broke up with her. Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are happy that he lives with them and glad that Kyungsoo is getting better everyday.

Hanbyul has been keeping herself busy by catching up on her work that she left before. Hanbyul did wait for the person who sent the flower and ask about the sender. But the delivery man said he never met the person who bought the roses because he only deliver the flowers to the recipient just as told by his employer.

“You stupid big eyed-bug! Why can’t you just left your number and face me! You like it now? Making me feel guilty and all?” She shouts at the roses that she just received and slams them on the coffee table. She runs her finger through her scalps out of frustration and closes her eyes tries to calm herself down. “Whoa. This man is really good in getting into my nerves.” She says as she takes the roses and put it into another vase. Her home is filled with natural scent that the roses have produced and she never have the heart to throw it all away. Except if the roses already wizened. She places all his notes on a fancy box just in case he gather up his guts and have the balls to meet her one day, she will definitely smack the fancy box onto his face just to make his face fancier that before. “Curse you stupid big eyed-bug!” she curses under her breath and went to the bathroom to get ready for tonight’s event.

 

 

W/N: There you go. This is the second last chapter. Sorry for the short chapter, this story was meant for one-shot actually like i mentioned at the foreword. But still, thank you so much for the lovely comments and for subscribing. I know this story is kind of plain boring but i promise i will improve my writting for the next story. Do anticipate for another KyungSoo story because iam KyungSoo-stan. Lots of love. Xoxo