I

Two Night Stand

She wakes up to a massive headache greeting her morning when she heard her loud alarm piercing her eardrum. With her blurry eyes she attacks the alarm viciously until it went silent. She let out a loud groan and curses her friend for celebrating her birthday with tequila instead of just a cake. She takes a glance over her table clock, it’s already 6am. She doesn’t even know how long she has been sleeping. She felt somehow cold. She lifts her duvet a little and for her concern, yes, she is . Her body flinches when a shameless hand creeps over her body and tries to pull her closer. But somehow she feels warm for instant, warmth that has been absent for so long that makes her cringe from the sudden skin ship. But who the hell is that. She doesn’t even have a boyfriend. It has been 3 year. Yes, 3 freaking year of being single, her hormone just can’t wait don’t they. Trying not to make any sound, she pushes ‘the hand’ to her side so she can get up and get ready for her meeting. She doesn’t even know what to do. If it’s not because of her important meeting today she will tie him up on a chair and interrogate him like an abusive secret agent. Screw it. She needs to hurry up. Her meeting starts at 8 sharp and her boss told her that he will pick her up 45minutes early because the meeting will be held outside of their office. 

She takes 15minutes to shower and hastily put on her make up and get her hair done. Then she just stands in her closet dumbfounded not knowing what to wear. For at least 5 minutes searching for something to wear. She gives up. ", I’ll just wear this." She put on her black dress that end just few inch above her knee with a little slit on the front of her dress. She took her dark blue coat and her handbag. She shoves everything she need in her handbag. "Oh my god. My phone. Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?" She mumbles to herself. She approaches her bedroom leaving her closet and found her phone on the night stand right next to the guy she just slept with. She just forgot about the guy. “Great, how can I forget about this human still lying on my precious bed?” She whispers to herself “He need to leave, I should have wake him up before getting ready.” She now stuck in the middle of a war between herself whether she should wake him up or not. Because if she wakes him up she don’t know what will happen, what should she say and what will he say but if she let him stay, what if he is a burglar, or someone bad. “Ugh what should I do?” She then tiptoed to her phone and start cursing every curse that she has in her brain. She bends over to take her phone and stopped at her track when she saw that guy's features. 'Oh my. He’s pretty.' She thought to herself. She stares at his pink tinted plump lips, small nose and his messy eyebrow, he looks so decent. “Well I guess he’s good to stay.” She is spell bounded by his handsome features, she examines his face longer than she should and then her boss decided to call. Just to ruin everything. Her loud ringtone startles her and she almost drops her phone. That’s when his eyes opens and she just stares deep without blinking into his big eyes and froze like a mannequin. He was calm though. Maybe because he didn’t as drunk as her did last night. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked out of concern because she looks quite stunned. She finally breaks the stare and looked at her phone. Indeed it is her boss, she pick up the call and signaling him to not produce any kind of sound, he obeyed as he sit and rub his eyes. "Where are you? I’m down here at your apartment. Do you want me to come upstairs?" Her boss asks. "No. Just wait there. I'll be down in a minute." She hangs up and shoves her phone into her handbag as well. "It’s Sunday where are you going?" He asked. Now she is distracted by his milky skin because he is not wearing his shirt. She needs to stay put. "It’s an important meeting with some important people who hates Sunday, I’ll be back after lunch." 'What the did i just said?' She mentally curses herself. Why does she need to tell her the time she'll be back? It’s not that he'll wait. It’s just a one night stand. Not even close to relationship. "Okay... you want me to wait for you?" He asks. "No." Her reflexes are no joke these days. "No i mean you can go back to your place. Its Sunday though. There must be something you need to do or maybe a plan." She said try not to look like a moron. He was about to say something when she takes her coat and walk away from the bed to the door. He pick his t-shirt on the floor a few inch from the bed and followed her, he’s glad that he still have his boxer on. They walk past her living room when he saw its condition, it’s a total wreck. He felt guilty for her, later on she need to clean this apartment alone. "You can use my towel in the bathroom and I put my new toothbrush in the nightstand drawer. Help yourself before you leave." She said briefly deciding to let him stay, besides he looks nice, she thinks. "Thank you." He said while eyeing her when she about to open the door. She looks back and gives him a smile. "T..take care though." He stutters. "Thanks." She said and took a glance at him. He wanted to tell her that he had great time last night. But he didn’t. He doesn’t know why. She closes the door and leaves him alone dumbfounded in the middle of the wreck. "She’s pretty." He said still looking at the door smiling to the door as if the door was her. 
"What took you so long?" Her boss asked as soon as she enters the car. "Sorry i have a hard time finding my stuff." She lied. They drove away from the parking lot. "Happy birthday by the way." He said, his eyes still focus on the road. "Thank you Jinki-ah." She said while scrolling on her phone. There’s no picture from last night. Not even one. Then she texted her friend, Jimin who she knew is the mastermind for what happened last night. "Did you throw a party at your place last night? You don’t look like you have enough sleep." Jinki ask her because she looks tired. “It’s not really a party. Just few of my close friend came over last night and brought me a cake and tequila.” She explains with a sigh. “Well that sounds fun. Why didn’t you invite me? Did you found anyone interesting last night?” Jinki laugh as he teases her. “It’s a surprise party oppa. I didn’t even know they’re coming.” She replies trying to avoid the last question. They arrive at the venue after 30minutes of driving.