X

Two Night Stand

Hanbyul and Jinki are invited to a dinner speech and recognition which gathers many of the international designer at the InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas hotel tonight. They were on time for the speech, Hanbyul wears her black satin dress that hugs her body perfectly showing her curves with a slit on the left front of the gown. Her dress quite revealing actually by showing of the left side of her legs and her back but she still look classy with her hair neatly tuck into a bun and her glorious natural shades of make up. Jinki wears his black suit matching Hanbyul's outfits. They walks to the hall that are already filled with other designer. They approaches their table that is shared with some of the international designer. Hanbyul is a well known newcomer designer in korea that she is no stranger to all these designer. Besides she is easy-going and fluent in English which makes her close to many of the designer. She was in a middle of a conversation with a designer from the UK when her gaze catches Kyungsoo’s big eyes who was staring at her, frozen on his feet with a food cart halted as he was on his motionless state. They were on a staring contest that no one dares to look away or even blink. Jinki suddenly grab her hand which makes her flinch. She turn her head to Jinki as Jinki cue her to go to the stage and receive her recognition trophy as all the designer acknowledge her as the talented and ambitious newcomer. She look back to Kyungsoo spot from moment ago and she find that he is not there anymore. ‘So, are you a big eyed-ninja now? Keep on vanishing like that?’ She scoff while rolling her eyes. She stand up approaching the stage to receive her recognition. She gives a short and meaningful speech then went back to her seat as everyone congratulates her. She bow to everyone while she is on her way back to her seat.

Kyungsoo is still transferring the food form the cart to the buffet table as he saw her walks to her seat. She is wearing something revealing and he is displeased by that. He can see her milky soft skin as she turn her back on him. He remember how soft it were when he caress her back weeks ago. He miss her so much. He wanted to just approach her and explain every single thing and tell her that he miss her. But how? She looks fine now, has she been moving on from him? What if he ruins everything again. He is obviously overthinking right now. And by looking at her getting close to some of the male designer doesn’t helping with the overthinking either. He looked down and decided to leave the hall. He went back to the kitchen and help the head chef. ‘What should I do?’ He thinks to himself. Its now or never Kyungsoo.

Hanbyul stay for the after party and sit on the bar drinking alone while Jinki is talking to his acquaintance. She stares at her drink with Kyungsoo still wandering in her mind. She remember how he stares at her, his big beautiful eyes and plump lips always get her every single time. She somehow forget about her rage toward him for being a coward not even try to find her and end up smiling to his perfect features in her mind. “Should I look for him?” She asked herself. She look at her watch and the time already hit the number 2 mark. “Forget it. Its 2 in the morning. He probably has gotten back from his work. That dumb... Aishh! He really have a death wish that guy.” She frustrated thinking that he already left without trying to approach her. She felt somehow dejected. She takes her phone and texted Jimin to pick her up at the hotel. She don’t want to end up drunk and say or do something stupid in front of these people.

Jinki refuses to let her leave at first but after she mentioned her best friend he agreed right away and walk her out to the lobby. He helped to put her coat on her shoulder because he know its freezing outside. She then told him to go back inside. "You sure you are going to be fine here?" Jinki ask out of concern. "Yes oppa, we are in a five star hotel. There is nothing to worry about. Besides, Jimin will arrives anytime soon." She assuring him. "Okay then. Call me as soon as you reach home." He says before he left her at the lobby and went back to the party. Its already late and she’s tired although it is weekend tomorrow, she is too tired to stay any longer. She slump her body comfortably on the couch while playing with her phone. She suddenly heard a familiar voice, a voice that she’s been longing to hear. As she turn her head to the right she saw Kyungsoo approaching the main door while talking on the phone. She keeps on eyeing him until he reaches the main door and vanished from her sight slowly. Without thinking any longer she get up from the couch and run to the main door. She didn’t even realize her coat has fell from her shoulder the moment she left the couch.

***

Kyungsoo was talking to Baekhyun on the phone asking if he needs anything because Baekhyun usually haven’t sleep yet at a time like this still doing his work. Kyungsoo sometimes feel bad for him that he have to do all of his father's work since his father was admitted to the hospital due to mild . After he hang up the call he heard a loud footstep that is clearly sounds like someone wearing a heels is running. He look for the source of the sound and to his surprise he saw Hanbyul was running down the staircase on her heels and she looks like she is searching for someone. When she reaches downstairs she look to her left and then to her right multiple times. Then he saw her shoulder fell and somehow she looks quite disappointed. Talking about her shoulder, Kyungsoo eyes stops at her and realize it is freezing outside. "What is she doing outside with that outfit. Is she trying to get herself froze to death" He now feel irritates as few man walks pass her and give her a erted look. He take off his coat approaching her down the stairs and hangs the coat on her shoulder. He can feel her body flinch due to the sudden contact. Hanbyul look to him and meet his big eyes. She smiles in relief and immediately pulls him into a longing embrace ignoring the coat fall on the ground revealing her again. Kyungsoo hug her back unintentionally. It feels like a dream, the girl he’s been longing to see. The one that he’s been missing for almost a month is right there in his arm. "I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry." He repeat as he buries his face on the crook of her neck. He can feel his tears threatening to fall. She pull her body away from him but her arm still is holding him tight. "Im sorry i didn’t give you a chance to explain anything." She says with a little sad smile on her face. He lean his head on hers and smile. "Its fine. So I guess you’ve heard the spoiler from your friend." She nods. He let go of her, takes his coat to cover her back because he starts to feels her back is freezing. He then hold her in his arm again. Not wanting to let her go. "I miss you Hanbyul-sshi." He says while looking into her eyes. "I miss you too Kyungsoo-shii." She mimicked his action and smile. He smile back and just let his tears fall down through his cheeks. He embraced her again and start sobbing. “Please don’t cry.” She caress his back trying to console him. She can feel her tears too running down through her cheeks. She pull away from the hug and wipe his tears. She can see him smiling as he hung his head low trying to hide his face from her and it makes her heart skips a beat. “I’m sorry I just miss you so much.” He said and look deep into her eyes. As they were about to lean for a kiss, they heard some one is shouting on them.

"Get a room you two. Please." Jimin shouts from her car and laugh. She is beyond happy to see them work things out. "So I guess you ask me to come here just to witness both of your happiness? I’m honoured Hanbyul-ah" she tease them. "I’m sorry babe, I forgot about you." Hanbyul run to Jimin's car and grab her face. Kyungsoo chuckles as he sees their cuteness and wipe the rest of his tears away. "Im just kidding Byulie. You can go back with him. I’m going now. Have fun you two." Jimin push Hanbyul lightly away from her car and bid Kyungsoo goodbye as she drive away from Hanbyul. Kyungsoo approaches Hanbyul and grab her waist turning her face to him. “I owed you an explanation am I?” Kyungsoo ask as his face are dangerously close to Hanbyul’s. “I guess so.” She smiles and reveals a pink tint on her cheeks. Her butterflies are going crazy inside her. He leaned for a kiss and she kiss him back. How she’s been missing his plump lips and the sensation of the kiss. They embrace each other a bit longer after they pull away from the kiss. “Your place or mine?” She asked. “I don’t really have a anything to call my place actually.” He sheepishly smile as he scratch the back of his head. “Its my place then.” She excitedly say as they walk hand in hand leaving the hotel toward his car across the streets. “How can you even run wearing those.” Kyungsoo ask as he pointing to her stilettoes with an astonishment written all over his face. “I always run with these especially when I’m late for work.” She chuckles to Kyungsoo’s reaction. “You know. You are pretty amazing.” He said as he grab her shoulder and pull her closer while they wait for the red light to cross the road. “Most of girls run well with these you know.” She is amused by his statement.

He drive to her apartment and relive the moment that they have been longing for so long. They love being in each others company and wake up next to each other. The don’t really care anymore about what is written for them next but right now they will cherish this moment and as long as they are together. As long as they love each other nothing will come in between them. – THE END

 

 

W/N: Its over guys. Thank you so much for the positve comments. You guys are super amazing. Thank you again for the support, thank you for reading and subscribing. No hate. Just love. Saranghamnida!!! *blow kisses* xoxo.