III

Two Night Stand

Hanbyul is shocked by her clean and spotless apartment because that is not how she left it this morning. As she walks to her kitchen, she saw a note on the fridge. It was a neat handwriting saying 'So i used your towel and new toothbrush. Thank you because you didn’t attacked me this morning. I was a little lost too last night. But it was great. I hope we can get to know each other well soon. -Kyungsoo'. "Kyungsoo" she whisper, smiles to herself. She still can’t get over his features this morning. She took her phone and call Jimin. Jimin didn’t take long to pick up the phone. "Oh my god. How was last night?" Jimin asked excitedly from the other line. "I can't even remember. What happened?" She asked. "Whoa i thought you going to scream at me as soon as you call. You really did have a great night don’t you." Jimin , making her blush. "You were lucky i woke up next to an angel." Jimin laugh on the other line after she hears her best friend words. "It was his birthday too last night and he was lonely. That makes the both of you. So we decided to hook both of you up and it went well. Both of you talk a lot last night and he seems to like you." Jimin explain. Hanbyul smile upon hearing her last word. "He is my cousin's best friend. He’s a nice guy." Jimin continue. "Okay okay i get it. But it’s just a one night stand Jimin-ah. He left and didn’t even leave his number." She somehow disappointed. "Hey, I’ve met him a couple times before. Trust me he’s going to come back. You know I’m not going to hook you up with some ." Jimin ensure her. "Okay then. Won’t you come today? I’m bored." Hanbyul whines. "No baby girl. I have some plans with my family today. Besides I haven't met them in a while." Jimin went silent for a while. She felt guilty for mentioning the word. "Babe I’m sorry." Jimin quickly apologize right away. "It’s okay, it’s been 3 years. I’m fine now. I need to go now got a lot of work to do." She felt a twitching pain deep inside her heart upon hearing the ‘family’ word. "Have fun. Take care. Say hi to your family for me alright." She then hangs up the call and heaves a sigh. She decided to change into something comfy, a short pants and a black oversize tee. After she washes her makeup she went to her work room. She bought the 3 room apartment 2 year ago and renovates it so it would be easy for her to do her work and rest at the same time. The first room is her bedroom, it’s a small room which can only fits her king size bed, nightstand, and a bookshelf, second room is her closet, well she’s a fashion designer, she need to wear something up to date or the critics would crash her career for good. The third room is her work place. Where she places every tools and everything she needed to design her masterpiece. She spends hours of designing her dress for her summer collection. It’s still January though, but when it comes to international fashion show, she really need to be careful because the international critics were no jokes too.
It’s already past dinner time but she didn’t keep track on the time because she’s way to focus on her sketch. Then she hears her doorbell rings. She looks at the clock on the wall its shows 8 o'clock. "Whoa i really need to eat something." She says as she stand up from her seat and went to the kitchen, she hear her doorbell again make her realize that she forgot about her company outside of her door. She approaches the door and without peeking through the hole she just open the door. There is someone holding a banquet of red roses and try to block his or her face from her sight. "Um. Aren’t you at the wrong apartment? There is a single woman who is living in this one, so.." she was about to finish her sentence when the person hands the flower to her revealing his face. To her surprise it was Kyungsoo. Her feature softens to see him. She thought about Jimin. She was right, but not 100% right. Yet. "Hi," he says while looking at her. She was wearing her big glasses with her messy buns and her oversize black tee with no pants. Wait what. She saw him looking at her tight as she knows what he was thinking. "Yeah, Hi too. For your information i have my pants on so the stare is not necessary." She let out a chuckle when she saw his face became red out of embarrassment. "Sorry." He mumbles to himself, but loud enough for her to hear it. "It’s okay Kyungso-sshi. I get that a lot from my guests. Come in." She says while make a way for him to enter her apartment. She shut the door and followed him to the couch. "Thanks for the flower and for cleaning my apartment. I guess it should be me who give you one of these." She says while she put the roses on an empty vase. "It’s okay, i didn't have anything to do today so i just clean the mess for you. Beside i felt guilty because you need to work on Sunday and have to do the chores later on. It must be tiring. So i help a little." He explains to her while she was preparing something to drink. "I'm sorry i didn't have anything to eat because i lost track of time while doing my work just now." She says placing his tea and the coffee table. "I hope you like tea because i forgot to buy some groceries again today." She gave an awkward grin. "Tea is fine. Have you eaten you dinner yet?"

 

*****So its a triple update today. Tbh i'm still working for the ending right now and doing a little bit of editing for the other chapters. So i might be updating everyday if i have plenty of time. I've been working over a week for this story so I'm already halfway done, i just need to check on it before publishing. I hope you enjoy it. xoxo