V

Two Night Stand

The sound of her alarm breaks the silence in her room. She wakes up in his arm which makes her smile to herself. She turns off her alarm then turn back to face him. She give him a light peck on his forehead which makes him opens his eyes. As he looks at her, he let out a soft smile, he pull her closer to him and peck her lips. "Good morning." He says with a smile still plastering on his face. "Morning. You don't have to work today?" She asks as she plays with his hair. "I do. But this week my shifts only starts after lunch until 10." He says while burying his face on the crook of her neck. "Lucky you. But i need to go to the studio today. There's a photo shoot for my collection and i have to present my new design for the summer collection at the office which i don’t know what time I will be back." She explains to him which makes him frown. "Whoa. You're workaholic. Don’t push yourself too hard Hanbyul-ah." He says as he watch her leave her side of the bed. She covers her body with towel but he still can see her perfect curves while she ties her long light brown locks. He was wondering how many heart has been rejected by her. She is beyond perfect. Instead of being a designer, she really should be a model. "It’s the only things that I always love to do. I'll go get ready first." She says then pecks his lips and leave him on the bed. He takes his clothes and put them on. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. "You're not going to take a shower?" Hanbyul ask peeking through the glass sliding door that separates them. "No. I'll take one on my friend's apartment. Why? You want me to shower with you?" He asks teasing her. "I was just asking. Your friend's? So you live with your friend huh?" Funny he never mention about where he live last night. Reality finally hit him. He doesn’t know their password and he left his phone at his car. 'I can just go to Chanyeol's cafe and ask for the password later' he thinks to himself. "Yeah. Just until i find my own place. Hey I’m done. I'll wait for you outside okay." He then leaves the bathroom and goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast for her. She needs to eat healthy food. He then make two cup of coffee for both of them and he waits.

After 30 minutes of waiting she finally came out from her closet. She wears her blue satin blouse with her black pencil skirt that shows her perfect curves, she wears a light make up and curl her long hair which makes her look hotter. She is holding another pair of outfit ‘maybe because she’s working until late night and she need to change’. He thinks. "Hey stop staring. You are going to make a hole through me." She put her outfit on the counter and takes the seat facing him. "Ugh breakfast. I can’t even remember when the last time i had my breakfast on time. I always skip my breakfast you know. But caffeine is a must." She said while taking a sip of her coffee. "You really need someone to take care of you." He says as he watch her eats the breakfast. "Will you?" She asks with an adorable grin. He smile then look down. "If you want me to." He says shyly. She giggles and nods. "Sure you can." He looks at her and gives her an assuring smile trying to tell her that he will take a good care of her. She gets off her seat at wash her dishes and their mug. "Come on. I’m going to be late." She says as she takes her outfit on the counter and her bag on the couch. She wears her blue stilettoes to match with her blouse then she open the main door and set the alarm.

He ties his shoe lace and ready to follow her when he heard a familiar voice. He saw her body froze in front of the door. "Hey. What’s wrong?" He ask as he approach her, he grab her waist with his right arm. He didn’t realize that there was another person in front of her until he feels someone is holding his left hand snatching him away from her. Hanbyul look at his eyes as Kyungsoo saw her confused looks. He turn to her left and saw Haneul's desperate face trying hard to pull him away from Hanbyul. "How did you get here?" He ask almost yell at her. He look at Haneul face and then back to Hanbyul's. Now the only thing he wants to do is explain to Hanbyul everything and regrets that he didn’t mention anything about this person last night. They were so happy just now and he knows it’s too late for any explanations right now. "I saw you both last night and i followed you here. What the did you do last night Kyungsoo? You are my boyfriend! You know i waited for you all night right here?" Haneul screams at Kyungsoo not caring about Hanbyul. Kyungsoo almost lost his mind when he hears Haneul scream. Hanbyul feels her heart shattered into a billion pieces when she hears the word ‘boyfriend’. Her tears threating to fall right away but she needs to stay composed. She is not going to cry in front of these people. Not in a million year. "I guess i should leave. I’m late for work anyway. Thanks to you Kyungsoo. And you miss. Please don’t dare to make a scene in front of my apartment or i will ask the guard to throw both of you out of this premise." She says with a stern voice. Kyungsoo is shocked by her sudden coldness. He looks at her eyes and she somehow looks like a stranger again. "You ! How dare you say that to me after you slept with my boyfriend?" Haneul scream at her this time making Kyungsoo starting to lose his patience. He grab Haneul's arm and drag her down the stairs leaving Hanbyul behind. He will explain to Hanbyul later but he needs go get this girl away from Hanbyul before she do or say something stupid to Hanbyul.