IV

Two Night Stand

*Kyungsoo's P.O.V

Kyungsoo arrives at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's place after he drives away from Hanbyul’s apartment. They were concern after seeing their friend pulling his large luggage with his red puffy eyes. As soon as Baekhyun close their apartment both of Baekhyun and Chanyeol let Kyungsoo sit for a while he just stares on the empty spaces. Both of them take a glance on each other. They felt sorry for him because they knew about his girlfriend's scandal but they both were afraid to say a word worrying anything that they say will crushes Kyungsoo's heart harder. So they just stay in silence and prepare him something to eat. They glad Kyungsoo still have the appetite to eat. After he finishes his dish he asked them whether he can use their bathroom. They nod and he went to the bathroom and locks himself in there for a while. "I feel bad for him." Chanyeol say while his eyes still on the TV. "Yeah me too. But it’s better for us to stay out of his business. We just need to make sure he's okay." Baekhyun turn his head from his laptop to the bathroom where Kyungsoo locks himself. It’s been an hour now. "We just give him the guest room, and let him stay until he's okay." Chanyeol say while looking at Baekhyun who is still staring at the bathroom. "He'll be fine." Chanyeol ensures Baekhyun. "I'll cancel my date tonight so you can just finish your work and I will watch over him." Chanyeol tells Baekhyun. He knows Baekhyun has a lot of work to do as he's helping his father to run their business. Baekhyun is from a wealthy family but he chooses to live with his friend so he won't be too stressing out. Meanwhile Chanyeol is working at his family cafe helping his parents. "No its fine. I'll be doing my work at the living room in case he needs anything." Baekhyun insisted Chanyeol to just go out with his girlfriend. "I'm fine guys. I need to go somewhere tonight." Kyungsoo just got out from the bathroom as he can hear their conversation through the door. His swollen eyes has recedes a bit. "Are you sure you'll be okay? Where are you going? You're not going to stay here with us?" Chanyeol ask him. "He's right Kyungsoo. You need to stay here for a while. It’s not that we’re going to treat you like a child. We just think that you need some support right now. So just stay with us okay?" Baekhyun let out his concern. "Yes I’ll stay here. But i just need to go somewhere tonight. I need to see someone." He explains while he makes his way to the couch and sits across them. "You are meeting someone else? Already" Chanyeol asked in shock. "But you just broke up this morning." Baekhyun add makes Chanyeol nod rapidly. "I was at my friend cousin's best friend apartment last night, it was her birthday too. I didn't know her name, i just know we share the same birthday and birth year." Both of them just listen to his explanations and can’t help to happy for him as well. "So we talked you know. We talked a lot. She's already drunk a little when i arrived. She's nice and pretty and i felt down lately you know because of Haneul. It feels good to be happy again. When the rest of our friend left it was just us in her apartment." They both bend their body closer to Kyungsoo because they know things are going to get exciting. "The alcohol just kicks in and i didn't have for i think for quite sometimes and she had been single for three years. We just make out at first and we just can't stop." He suddenly feels okay again when he talk about her. He somehow forgets about Haneul. As he look up to both of them with a shy smile on his face. They feel glad that their friend will be moving on very soon.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Kyungsoo and Hanbyul went to the nearest restaurant to feed her empty tummy and talk just like last night, clearing things that are still blurry for her because of the excessive tequila shots. On their way back they stop by the grocery store because she needs to refill her fridge and they rent some latest movie from the store just next to the grocery shop. They take a long walk back to her apartment to watch some movies. They talked and laugh like they have known each other for years. She finally know how much Kyungsoo likes to cook and living his dream as a chef now. They get to know each other really well. Kyungsoo haven't felt so happy since he knew Haneul was cheating on him, their relationship was plain. But this girl right next to him makes him wanting to love again, making him starts to feel the butterflies again. He wants her for his own and he was hoping, just hoping that she feels the same way. Little did he know that she is feeling the same thing about him, she just don't know how to show that kind of affection toward her opposite gender anymore. Besides she has been single for 3 year. They both have work to attend tomorrow but they guess they were just too comfortable with each other that they decided to stay at Hanbyul's place and spend some more time together. Upon their arrival at her apartment he helped her organize the groceries and make some food for their movie later. They just decided to watch one movie tonight and another movie next time just to keep in touch. "I've been thinking you know." Kyungsoo speaks as they were half way through the movie. "I'm listening." She said while her eyes still focus on the movie. "About last night.” He hesitate. “I was thinking about doing it again. Not that I’m going to force you or anything. It’s just a thought. I want to do it when we were sober." He took a glance on her as she still focus on the movie. He didn't think she heard him. So he let out a disappointment sigh. Slow enough so she won't hear him. He felt embarrass. "I've been thinking about that too you know." She suddenly speaks as she turns her head to him, which make him feel the butterflies inside him burst in happiness. "Really?" He asks trying his hardest to stay calm. "Yeah. I’m just glad you asked because the movie is killing me." Then he frowns thinking that she said yes just because she was bored. He looks down and lost himself in his thoughts. "Hey what’s wrong." She ask when she notice his face fell suddenly. He was quite excited a moment ago. "You did not want to do it again just because you were bored watching the movie right?" He asks worrying. She chuckle to his cuteness. She didn't know a 24 years old man can be so adorable. "No I’m not. I’m just telling you this movie is boring. That’s all." She ensures him not wanting to make him worry. "Aaa....." He said. She smile and stares at him. His big eyes, plump lips and everything about him is perfect to her. She wants to feel his lips again. She can't remember how it felt last night. She lean over for a kiss, he kiss her back and slowly raise his hand to cup her cheeks. After a long passionate kiss, they move to the room and start to fill the room with love, passion and sincerity.