U-Kiss

Battle of the Leaders

The journey to the Divider wasn't as long as you thought it might be. It was just another journey through the Door. 

"Is this Door used to go anywhere far?" You asked. 

"Nope, this Door can be used to go anywhere you want. But if you use it wrongly, you'll never be able to return." ajusshi explained. "Oh, and by the way, about the dog, you can keep it." 

Ajusshi passed you the dog and you cheered. 

"Yay! Finally, i have my own dog!" You jumped around. 

"Don't come near me." Sunggyu warned. 

"Don't worry, I'll stick close to you." You walked over and hooked your arm through Sunggyu's.

"Aish, go away!" He removed your arm.

"Hyung, you're really an embarrassment." Woohyun said and everyone laughed.

Sunggyu glared at you and you became quiet. 

You cleared your throat. "Let's go, we'll be late."

One by one, all of you follwed ajusshi through the door, into the Divider. 

"Wahhh, it's so beautiful!" the first thing all of your saw was big garden, filled with flowers. 

You bent down to pick up a flower but a hand stopped you. 

"Don't touch it. You never know what might happen." Sunggyu warned. 

"It's sounds scary." You gulped. 

"Never believe anyone or anything in the Divider. You never know if one is speaking the truth."

You nodded. *Everything seems dangerous here.*

"Let's go home." Ajusshi said.

"Home? But we just reached here!" you were confused. 

"We have a home here. Everyone has a home here. Thats the place where we stay for a year. You'll be attending school starting from tomorrow. It'll be a joint school." 

The boys sulked and you sighed. *I didn't know I still had to attend school.*

The mansion looked exactly like the one in Paradise. Everything seems to be the exact same as Paradise.

"Everything here is the same, if thats what you're thinking." Howon said. 

"You can read minds?!" you asked. 

"No, its just that you've been staring at everything since we came here. I thought that you might be puzzled as to why everything looks the same."

"Ohh, I see." you didn't know what else to say.

"Everybody's houses are the same. But the rest of the Divider is different. Let's go in." Howon helped you open the door.

You went into your room and saw that everything was in its position. 

"Wahh, all my clothes are here too." You shouted happily. 

Sunggyu who just walked passed your room and peeked in. *How can she be this happy when so many unhappy things just happened to her? But it's nice...* Unknowingly, Sunggyu smiled too. 

*Hey, what am I thinking about?! She's smiling too much that it's annoying.* Angry at himself for thinking like that, he went back to his room.

____________________________________________________________

"JaeIn-ah, you look soooooo cute in your new school uniform!" Sungjong said.

All of the boys were in their school uniforms too. They looked dashing. *They must be very popular in their school.* You thought.

"Let's go, it'll be your fault if any of us gets Marked for being late." Sunggyu rushed. 

"Okok, mr Grumpy." You muttered under your breath and left.

All of you went in two different cars. 

You, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Howon in one car, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun in another.

Once you reached the school, you excitedly got off the car.

"Woah, it's so big. My old school is sooooo small." You said in amazement. 

"Everything here amazes you." Sunggyu said when he got off the other car. 

"Oppa, bring me around the school?" You hooked your arm through his.

"No, I have other things to do. And, are we even that close?" He removed your arm from his and walked away. 

You pouted. "Sunggyu oppa is hard to get along with isn't it?"

"Once you know him, it'll be different." Woohyun laughed and followed after his hyung. 

"But it'll take a long time to get to know him, won't it?" you sighed and followed the crowd of students.

You went to the General Office to get your class timetable. 

When you were at your locker, you suddenly heard screams.

"Kyaaaaaa, it's U-Kiss!" Girls shouted. 

"U-Kiss?" You turned and saw 7 beautiful boys walking in your direction. "So they're U-Kiss? They're quite good looking. And they seem nice enough." 

*Why can't two groups of nice people get along?* You shrugged and walked in the other direction. 

"Oh, it's Infinite oppas!" Girls shouted again. 

You stopped on your tracks and looked up. 

"You guys are the Kingkas too?" you asked. 

"Of course, what do you think? With our looks." Woohyun said and put his hand under his chin. 

"That's cool, but I should get to class first, bye." you said but before you could leave, somebody spoke.

"Finally we meet again huh?" One boy said.

You turned around and saw U-Kiss standing there.

You pointed at yourself as you thought the boy was talking to you. 

"JaeIn-ah, get to class first." Sunggyu pushed you behind him. 

"Not so fast." The boy spoke again and you assumed he was the leader. "Who is she?"

"That's none of your business, Shin Soohyun. Go to class." Sunggyu said.

"Protective from the start huh? Let me take a look at her." Soohyun walked towards you. 

You gulped. 

He held your chin and tilted your face upwards. 

Soohyun's eyes widened in shock. "S-SeoMin?"

"Ani, my name is JaeIn. Lee JaeIn." you told him. 

"O-Oh, i see." He let go of you and looked away. *She resembles her too much...*

"Get away from her." Sunggyu stood between the two of you. 

"Who is she to you?" Soohyun asked.

"She's someone sent by the Council. She's from my family, you've no rights to come near her." Sunggyu glared at him.

"You aren't Paired to her. She isn't related to you anyway. You have no rights to control who she goes near to and who she befriends." Soohyun glared back. 

The Battle between the two leaders officially started...