I choose...

Battle of the Leaders
The cold wind blew against your cheek as you stepped into the ice cream store.

"JaeIn-ah!" Soohyun waved.

"Oppa!" you walked towards him.

"Have you ordered anything?" you asked him.

"Ani, I'm waiting for you. What do you want?" 

"One chocolate sundae." you answered and he went to the counter to place the orders.

When both of your orders came, you ate quietly. None of you spoke a word until Soohyun finally asked you a question.

"Must you leave?" he looked at you, eyes filled with hope that you didn't have to.

You nodded and hope instantly vanished.

"Wae? Why must you leave now? You haven't even chosen yet." Soohyun sounded sad and frustrated at the same time.

"I-I did something wrong. Didn't you hear?"

"I did! But so what? You still can choose me and we can go to Neverland! Why do you have to go back to Paradise?" 

"But-"

"Unless you don't like me the way I like you? Or you already made your choice...that is not me...?" Soohyun looked like he was on the verge off tears. He hardly cried but this time, he couldn't let you go so easily.

"Oppa... Don't be like this..." you wiped away his tears.

He held your hand.

"JaeIn-ah, I'm not kidding. I wouldn't even care what you did in the past. But please... Please don't leave. Jebal..." 

"I'm not leaving because I don't like you. I have to leave because ajusshi said that it's the safest thing to do now." you cried when you saw him cry.

A few customers stared but none of you noticed.

"I can take care of you too! Not only the Kims can! JaeIn-ah, won't you make your choice now? You don't have much time left."

"I-I don't know how to say this... I have already chosen since long ago. It's just that I wasn't aware of it. When I didn't have a choice, my heart made it from the beginning." you slightly smiled at him. 

Hope raised inside Soohyun. He might have a chance now.

"Oppa, I..."

This time, you really wanted to announce your choice. But at the same time, Sunggyu entered the store...