Soohyun is the one (Part 3)

Battle of the Leaders
You enrolled into the same school with Soohyun after you reached Neverland. School started after everyone returned to their own world. Everyone in school knew you because you were "Soohyun's girl".

During lunch in school one day, a senior student came up to you. He was lanky and wore nerd specs. All in all, he just looked like a computer geek. 

"J-JaeIn-sshi... Can I talk to you?" he timidly asked.

Being friendly towards everyone, of course you said yes. He smiled sheepishly at you. When you befriended people, you didn't care about their looks.

He led you to the canteen.

"Hey hey hey... Where do you think you're bringing her?" Soohyun suddenly appeared infront of the two of you.

"S-Soohyun-sshi... Nice seeing you h-here..." the student said.

"Yea indeed... Nice... So where are you two going?" he glared at the student.

"E-Err, n-nowhere!" the student said and ran off.

Soohyun smiled smugly. "That's better." he looked at you.

You were puzzled. "Why did he run away?" 

"You still can't tell?" Soohyun smiled.

You shook your head.

"You're just so cute!" he said and pinch your cheeks. "Can't you see that he actually likes you?"

"W-What? B-But I don't! Oppa, believe me, I don't like him. Really! I promised you that I would only love you and I do-" you were cut off by his kiss. Both of you stood there.

"I know. don't worry. I believe you." he said and kissed your cheek.

You blushed. "Oppa..." you hugged him.

Although sometimes you missed infinite, you were sure that the choice you made was correct. 

"Saranghae..." he said.

"Saranghae, oppa. I'm glad that I chose you." you smiled.