What do I do?

Battle of the Leaders

That day after you went back home, you went back to your room immediately. 

There was a knock on your room. 

"Come in." you said while unpacking your things. 

"JaeIn-ah, you just came back?" 

"Oh, Sunggyu oppa. Neh, I just returned home." You smiled but it was tired smile. 

"Are you very tired today? You look pale." 

You shook your head. "Oppa, why are you looking for me?"

"Oh, I wanted to tell you something but I don't know- JaeIn-ah!" 

You fell into his arms. 

"JaeIn-ah, eottoke? Why are you burning hot?" He touched your forehead. "Are you sick?! Don't scare oppa like this!" 

He carried you and placed you on the bed. 

He left the room to look for help but you held on to him. 

"O-Oppa, don't l-leave..." you whispered.

"Andwae! I have to get help. You'll get in trouble if you don't seek medical assistance!" Sunggyu ran out of the room.

You were touched that he cared so much for you.

"Appa! Eottoke? JaeIn-ah has a high fever!" Sunggyu panicked as he looked for his father.

"Relax, just call the family doctor to take a look at her. She'll be fine." his father assured him.

Sunggyu relaxed a little and immediately went to call the family doctor. The doctor came within minutes.

"How is she? Is she ok?" Sunggyu asked impatiently.

"Its just a common flu and fever. Don't worry to much. Let her rest for a few days and she'll be alright." the doctor assured and handed Sunggyu the medicine.

After giving Sunggyu instructions on the daily intake of the medicine, the doctor left.

You slept for 3 hours before waking up.

All this time, Sunggyu was beside you.

When you woke up, you looked at him, touched. *Oppa, why are you making it harder for me to choose?*

"JaeIn-ah, you've finally woken up. Don't you dare scare me like that next time. I have a weak heart." Sunggyu pretended to faint.

"Oppa, i won't." you laughed at his dramatic actions. "Oh yea, what did you want to tell me earlier on?"

"Oh, about that..." Sunggyu laughed awkwardly.

"Yea...?"

"JaeIn-ah, I just wanted to sincerely tell you that I've fallen for you." he looked at you, full of hope.

When you didn't answer, he panicked. "I don't mean to force you to choose me, I just wanted to tell you how I feel! I don't mind if you don't choose me, but as long as you're happy, I'll be happy!"

You chuckled at his reaction.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"You pabo. I didn't even say that I didn't like you and you're panicking like crazy." 

"P-Pabo? Yah! Are you calling me a pabo?! I'm the leader of six kids!" he shouted. 

The room door burst open. 

"Yah hyung! Did you just call us kids?" Sungyeol shouted. 

"You act like kid after all, choding." Sunggyu replied. 

"Pabo!" Sungyeol stuck out his tongue at his hyung. 

"Why did you guys come in in the first place?" You asked.

"We were outside all along. We wanted to check on how you were, but I think we heard something that we shouldn't have." Woohyun laughed. 

"Y-Yah! You heard?" Sunggyu was embarrassed. 

"JaeIn-ah, I've fallen for you. Aigoo, hyung, what kind of confession is that? Make it more sincere, seal it with a kiss." Dongwoo teased. 

"Y-Yah! Get out! Get out!" Sunggyu shooed them out of the room. 

"Don't bother about them." Sunggyu told you. 

"Oppa, I'll consider before making my choice." You smiled at him.

He nodded. "No matter what is your choice, I'll support you." He kissed your forehead and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

Sorry for the short and limited updates >< I don't know if they are well written, give me comments :)

******By the way, do you guys want a alternate ending or you guys want to choose who JaeIn ends up with?******

Because I saw both Team Sunggyu and Team Soohyun, I would like all my readers and subscribers to be happy with the ending ^^

I don't think it'll be ending soon. So yea, give me your comments ok?

P.S. Thanks to subscribers and readers for reading my story. I don't know if its good but I'll try to improve. ^^ 

-infinitelyyours