Soohyun is the one (Part 2)

Battle of the Leaders
A week later, it was time for you to go to Neverland.

"Woohyun oppa, goodbye." you hugged him.

"Yah, remember to call back ok?" he pouted.

"Neh oppa." you smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Sungyeol oppa...goodbye." you said and hugged the choding.

"You'll miss me right?" he joked.

"Of course!" you laughed.

"Sungjong-ah, take care of yourself, arraso?" you patted his head.

"Yah, you should be the one taking care of yourself. Always so clumsy, tsk." he pushed your hand away but smiled.

"Howon oppa... I'll miss you... Stay healthy." you hugged him. 

He nodded but didn't say anything else.

"Dongwoo oppa! Don't bully Sunggyu oppa anymore, arraso?" you joked.

"Psh, he's the one who keeps bullying me. Anyways, bye! I'll miss you." he hugged you.

"Myungsoo oppa! Take care! Get a girlfriend soon ok? You seem lonely, unless you want to stick with yeol oppa forever." you wriggled you eyebrows. 

He smacked your head lightly. "Yah, who said I want to be with that dump yeol." 

"Yah! Who are you calling dump?!" Sungyeol suddenly appeared beside Myungsoo. 

The two started fighting again, but you knew that even though they fought frequently, they still treated each other as their family.

*I'll miss all these times.* you thought sadly.

"JaeIn-ah, are you forgetting something?" Sunggyu asked out of nowhere. 

"Huh? I brought everything." you looked around.

"You're not bring Sunshine with you?" he carried the dog in his arms.

"Oppa! You're carrying Sunshine!" you shouted like it was the end of the world. 

"Yea I am. You better take care of him." Sunggyu warned.

You hugged him tightly. "Oppa, thank you. Saranghae, I'll miss you." you kissed him on the cheek.

But he knew you didn't mean it that way. "I'll miss you too. Bye." he hugged you one last time.

After the goodbyes, you went to meet Soohyun. 

"Soohyun oppaaaaaaaaaaa!" you shouted when you arrived at his house.

"JaeIn-ahhhhh!" he ran towards you. Both of you acted like long-lost couples.

"Eli-ahhhhhhh!" Kevin shouted and ran towards Eli.

"Kevin-ahhhhhhh!" Eli ran towards him.

The both of them laughed.

"Psh, let's just ignore them. Are you ready to go?" Soohyun asked you, smiling brightly.

"Of course!" you smiled back. "And this is Sunshine." 

Soohyun stared at the dog. "He's so cute!" he carried the dog and cuddled him.

"He's really nice. Oppa, let's take care of him together ok?" you beamed at him.

He nodded and led you into the car.

"Finally we're alone." he said.

Only the both of you were going to Neverland.

You looked out of the window, as if you were in deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking of?" Soohyun asked curiously.

"Saehun oppa..." you joked.

"Who?! Who's that?!" Soohyun sounded jealous.

"A senior in my school on earth. There's also Junho oppa, Jaehun oppa, Minkwang oppa." you didn't know why, but you were making up those things to see what his reaction would be.

"Yah! Lee JaeIn! How many guys are there?!" 

"Erm...2..3...4..5?" you were still making it up. You didn't even know the seniors in your previous school.

"Yah! You! Am I like the 6th guy?!" he back hugged you and tickled your sides.

"O-Oppa! S-Stop!" you giggled. "I'm just joking. I don't even know those guys. I'm a loner in school, remember? Ok maybe I haven't told you that, but believe me! You're the first guy I've ever loved." you tried to wriggle out of his strong hold.

"Turn around." he said.

And you did.

You face was just inches away from his when you turned around.

"Lee JaeIn, from now on, you can only look at me and love me, only me. Arraso?" he looked into your eyes.

You nodded. Then his lips landed on yours. And that was the first kiss both of you had.