Choice

Battle of the Leaders
"JaeIn-ah, are you ready?" your parents shouted from downstairs.

You lived in a small, two-story house. But it was enough for your simple life.

You've never dreamed of living in big houses, driving big cars. You felt that what you had now was enough, a normal and simple life.

"Neh, omma, appa, I'm coming now." you had a last look in the mirror and left your room.

It was another day of school. You didn't study in a big school, just a normal neighborhood school.

"JaeIn-ah, good morning!" your friends greeted you with a smile.

You greeted them and went to your locker.

"Another day of school. My life sure is boring..." you sighed and picked your books from the locker.

"Omo! The kingkas!" people dashed towards the 3 boys. 

"Whatever, they are not that pretty or handsome anyways." uninterested, you walked to class.

You didn't involve in fights or relationships in school. People would just leave you alone and you too, did not want to create trouble.

After school, you waited for your parents at the school gate. Tomorrow was the start of the term holidays, your parents decided to bring you on a holiday.

"Omma, appa!" you shouted and waved as you saw the van approaching the school gate.

Students laughed at how old your family van was, but you ignored them.

"JaeIn-ah, sorry that we are only able to afford going on a short trip." your mother apologized.

It's been quite a long time since you traveled.

"Aniya, omma, it's ok. I don't mind." you smiled at her.

"Our JaeIn has grown up to be an understanding daughter." your mother said and your hair.

You turned to look at the front, only to see a huge lorry approaching your family van.

"Appa!" you shouted and saw your father turning the steering wheel, but it was too late.

The collision came in the matter of seconds.

"Omma, appa!" you shouted and tried to move out of the van, which was over turned. When you escaped from the car, you tried to pull your parents out, but to no avail.

Passers-by wanted to help, but didn't know how.

You suddenly felt a little faint and all you could see was a bright light in front of you. You followed the light and saw a lady in white.

"W-Who are you? What do you want?" you asked, a little afraid.

"I don't want anything. You're about to die. I'm just giving you a choice."

"Choice?"

"Yes, you can either choose to die here, on Earth, or start a new life in Paradise."

"Paradise? Haha, you're funny. There's no such thing as Paradise."

"I'm not lying. Your parents are dead already. If you choose to stay here, you'll die too. Why not start a new life in another place? Paradise is a whole new world."

"Omma, appa, they're d-dead?" your tears threatened to fall.

"Yes. So what's your choice? To die, or to live?"

"I...I'll live as long as I go with you?"

The woman nodded.

"Ok then, I'll go with you to this Paradise place." you said and followed her into a whole new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, sorry for the short and long-waited chapter ><

I'll update soon ;) comments please ^^