Chapter 8

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn’t expect that the girl will come back earlier than it supposed to be. A smile form in her lips as she welcome the love of her life in her arms again. Im Yoona wasn’t an Im for nothing, she hug Taeyeon and lift up the girl. The girl whimper and let her girlfriend do whatever she wants. She miss this choding so much.

“How is my choding then?” Taeyeon cup the face of Yoona. The latter was still lifting Taeyeon.

“Not good since you are gone.” Yoona was totally not lying. For Yoona, Taeyeon being far from her won’t help in the situation.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hey don’t give me that look I have nothing to do with that girlfriend of yours. Plus can you two stop acting oh so sweet because I am still here.” Jessica rolled her eyes. All what she say is a complete lie because everyone knows that she was the reason why Yoona wasn’t fine. 

“You are just being like that because Tiffany wasn’t here.” Yoona tease Jessica. Yes they are back too what they supposed to be, matbe just in front of Taeyeon. On the other hand the latter smile on the bickering two.

“You two are really cat and dog.”  Taeyeon pinch Yoona’s nose and the latter bring her down.

“Where is Fany anyway? How was the exam?” Yoona asked with concern.

“Fany will be here. She just buy some foods for the four of us. Plus I passed and in two weeks we will be back there.” Taeyeon smile like an idiot. Yoona smile and kiss her lover.

“Wait why we? I thought Tiffany will be coming back in months?” Jessica asked. Yoona nodded and look at her lover.

“I am sorry. That was my way of inviting my lover to come with me.” Taeyeon smile at Jessica. Yoona’s eyes shine on the words of her lover.

“Wait we will go to Europe?” Yoona asked in happiness. Taeyeon nod her head.

“Yes if you want to. Stay with me there before class starts. It will be a month.” Taeyeon explained. Yoona being happy lift Taeyeon again.

“I will clear all my schedule. I love you babe.” Yoona kiss Taeyeon again. In the other hand Jessica doesn’t even know why she was feeling sad about the thought of Yoona leaving the country and will be away for a month, she surely have Tiffany here, but she still feel lonely with Yoona not around. What Jessica was thinking is if Yoona was feeling the same way. Maybe yes because Yoona already confess to her. For Yoona this is best way to forget about her feelings for Jessica. She love Taeyeon and adding Jessica will be too much.

 

 

“Fany ah you will be back to Oxford next month right?” Jessica asked. Tiffany smile and nodded.

“I heard Taeyeon will be back in two weeks.”

“Eh? She haven’t told me.” Tiffany says, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter